Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
One bug from beta 3, code image are no more showing, only code text because can not enable Stock BB codes "Image "

ScreenShot00178.webp

Also Import special characters preview are not showing.

ScreenShot00179.webp

Last edited:
@Lukas W. When out 1.1.0 stable version then can upgrade from 1.0.2 Patch Level 1?
Yes.

Can add support AJAX compatible with [TH] Reactions add-on?
Maybe in a future update.

One bug from beta 3, code image are no more showing, only code text because can not enable Stock BB codes "Image"
Enabling and disabling works fine for me. Define "can not".

Also Import special characters preview are not showing.
That's not a bug. The fonts on your OS do not contain all Unicode characters because they can only hold up to 65.536 characters. As Unicode defines more than 120.000, you're naturally missing a good chunk, which will result on what you see in your picture. And the fun part is that the missing characters differ from OS to OS and language to language and font file to font file. So yeah, nothing to do about that.

That looks weird, but I wouldn't know what in the code would cause such a behavior. Try enabling debug mode and activate the image Bb code from the editor manager options page.

Feature request: ability to have two custom editor layouts assigned by group - one for mod/admins (e.g. would be complex but powerful) and one for members (e.g. simple and streamlined). Thanks!

Hi,

i use Editor Manager 1.0.2 Patch Level 1 and have the problem that i cant use colore's and alignment's.
As soon as i save the post the bbcode will be deleted

I am trying to enable HTML in the mod, and while I have it checked and saved under Enabled BB codes and added to my toolbar in both the dropdown and the toolbar itself, it's not showing up. What am I missing?

Using the same version as Tealk, above.

Last edited:
Hi,

i use Editor Manager 1.0.2 Patch Level 1 and have the problem that i cant use colore's and alignment's.
As soon as i save the post the bbcode will be deleted

Are they active in the general bb code settings?

I am trying to enable HTML in the mod, and while I have it checked and saved under Enabled BB codes and added to my toolbar in both the dropdown and the toolbar itself, it's not showing up. What am I missing?

Using the same version as Tealk, above.

Have you set up user permissions?

Yes, I have. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it only gave me database errors now. *scratches head* So I removed the Editor Manager 1.0.2 Patch Level 1 from my forum entirely. Which is the most stable version should I run on a live site if I were to do a fresh install?

Keep getting this error:

Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'arial' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 78
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 207
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup.php at line 127
KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStep2() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
KL\EditorManager\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 390
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
Hi @Lukas W.,

In the past there were stats and charts bbcode available for xF1:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/stats-charts-bb-codes.2944/
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/stats-charts-bb-codes-bar-bb-code-manual.4929/
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/stats-charts-bb-codes-pie-bb-code-manual.4928/

Any plans on adding that ?

If that helps, we could discuss some funding potential from a customer of mine to get that available in xF2 if set of functions remains intact.

Clément

Reactions: sbj
As near as I can tell, something is stopping the color/align codes from getting applied to the message textarea from the WYSIWYG box.

Still trying to pin down what exactly is happening.

Top Bottom