Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Getting spammed with these errors in server log.

Code:
#0 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/EditorHtml.php(130): XF::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home2/forums...', 130, Array)
#1 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(35): KL\EditorManager\BbCode\Renderer\EditorHtml->addDefaultTags()
#2 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(1057): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->__construct(Object(KL\EditorManager\Str\Formatter), Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater))
#3 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(64): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html::factory(Object(XF\Pub\App))
#4 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->XF\SubContainer\{closure}('editorHtml', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#5 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(167): XF\Container->create('renderer', 'editorHtml')
#6 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(204): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->renderer('editorHtml')
#7 src/addons/xenMade/HideLinks/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(30): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[QUOTE="Noelzy,...', 'editorHtml', 'editor', Object(xenMade\HideLinks\XF\Entity\Post), Array)
#8 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Quote.php(118): xenMade\HideLinks\XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[QUOTE="Noelzy,...', 'editorHtml', 'editor', Object(xenMade\HideLinks\XF\Entity\Post))
#9 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Quote.php(13): XF\ControllerPlugin\Quote->getQuote(Object(xenMade\HideLinks\XF\Entity\Post), 'Hey, thanks for...', 'post')
#10 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(331): XF\ControllerPlugin\Quote->actionQuote(Object(xenMade\HideLinks\XF\Entity\Post), 'post')
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionQuote(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'quote', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(xenMade\HideLinks\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}
Did you try reinstalling? Just asking because most of the errors reported here seem to have been resolved by doing so.

Addon worked flawlessly until Beta 4. After that updates had failed. I uninstalled and tried to perform a clean addon install with release candidate 4. Still shows this error:

• XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'arial' for key 'PRIMARY'
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212

INSERT INTO `xf_kl_em_fonts` (`font_id`, `title`, `type`, `family`, `display_order`, `active`, `extra_data`) VALUES ('arial','Arial','client','\"Arial\"',10,1,'[]'),
('book-antiqua','Book Antiqua','client','\"Book Antiqua\"',20,1,'[]'),
('courier-new','Courier New','client','\"Courier New\"',30,1,'[]'),
('georgia','Georgia','client','\"Georgia\"',40,1,'[]'),
('tahoma','Tahoma','client','Tahoma',50,1,'[]'),
('times-new-roman','Times New Roman','client','\"Times New Roman\"',60,1,'[]'),
('trebuchet-ms','Trebuchet MS','client','\"Trebuchet MS\"',70,1,'[]'),
('verdana','Verdana','client','\"Verdana\"',80,1,'[]')
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(206): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT INTO `x...')
#4 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup.php(53): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk('xf_kl_em_fonts', Array)
#5 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(60): KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStep2(Array)
#6 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(27): KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStepRunner(2, Array)
#7 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(390): KL\EditorManager\Setup->install(Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#14 {main}

I've noticed that even though hide is set to use the eye-slash icon, it shows up as a thumbs up icon on the toolbar editor. Not the end of the world, but just thought I'd let you know.

@Escobar can't see a reason from a code perspective why this error would happen. If you upgraded from Beta 7 to a higher version instead of re-installing, try activating and deactivating the table BB code in the general editor options, that might solve the error.

@Escobar can't see a reason from a code perspective why this error would happen. If you upgraded from Beta 7 to a higher version instead of re-installing, try activating and deactivating the table BB code in the general editor options, that might solve the error.
does not solve the issue sadly enough if i uninstall and install the addon will all settings and stuff i added gone or?

Well I can build in a hack to avoid the error, that's not the problem, but I'd rather track it down to the source and do a real fix. Either way, I'll come up with something for the next update.

@katsulynx , quick note on a bug I just discovered: When using the integrated Google Font button I'm having an issue. I can search for a font and apply it to selected text just fine. However when I go to apply a font to another group of text I have to save the post (if editing), refresh the page, and then try again. If not, when I open the Google Font button it still has the last font I pulled up. I can search for and select another font, but clicking Continue does nothing. You have to press the x to escape and even then the font isn't applied.

Yeah, that's an awkward misspell that I did with the first version of the last update. I have a patch inbound for that for the next update, but if you don't want to wait, go to your database and rename the column subset in the table xf_kl_em_google_fonts to subsets.

Hi, I got the same error.
I use latest update.

Top Bottom