Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
@katsulynx Last time I checked out this thread there was a thing going on about immediate bug fixes and now I've read that answer on the last page. Maybe I misunderstood the situation, I don't know for me that word sounds very offensive but maybe it was meant to be as a joke. English is not my native language.
Anyway, but I hope for the sake of this community, that people should appreciate the work for free addons.
People just need to compare xf1 with xf2. Most xf1 addons are now paid ones. Each day there is less and less free addons/styles, and people shouldn't make those last left developers go away because of this. Your kind is almost extinct :). I hope people understand this.

Yeah, you're mostly right. The last 'incident' hasn't been that much of a pleasureful experience. On the other hand, there are also a lot of people that really appreciate my work, and in the end, those people are the ones that motivate me to continue working on this for free. Positive reviews are always a good driving factor. If people take the license seriously, that's also a big help. In the end, anyone who either buys a commercial license, some customization or just donates something, helps me out a lot as well.

Yeah, you're mostly right. The last 'incident' hasn't been that much of a pleasureful experience. On the other hand, there are also a lot of people that really appreciate my work, and in the end, those people are the ones that motivate me to continue working on this for free. Positive reviews are always a good driving factor. If people take the license seriously, that's also a big help. In the end, anyone who either buys a commercial license, some customization or just donates something, helps me out a lot as well.

Ignore the negativity and focus on the positive. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

@katsulynx im glad that’s how you took it, I actually meant no offence whatsoever, I just meant to express disappointment in a funny, lighthearted sort of way, however tactlessly in retrospect. I blame the Aussie in me.

I greatly appreciate your hard work, and also thought the person demanding bug fixes was way out of line.

That being said, I’m a little miffed at how sensitive everyone is nowadays.

Why can't we paste tables on the forum?
Depends on what you mean by "paste tables". It's basically limited to the capabilities of the Froala Table plugin, so if there's some functionality lacking with the copy&paste, it's best to request it from them.

katsulynx updated [KL] Editor Manager with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 7

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • A bug has likely been fixed, that would add additional line breaks when inserting editor templates into the editor.
  • A bug has been fixed, that would insert normal spoilers instead of inline spoilers when using the inline spoiler insert button.
  • All editor manager options have been converted to normal XF options and the additional database table has been...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Getting this after the update:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: hide src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php:144

#0 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(144): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/technopa/...', 144, Array)
#1 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(35): KL\EditorManager\BbCode\Renderer\Html->addDefaultTags()
#2 src/addons/Tapatalk/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(45): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->__construct(Object(Tapatalk\XF\Str\Formatter), Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater))
#3 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(1057): Tapatalk\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->__construct(Object(Tapatalk\XF\Str\Formatter), Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater))
#4 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(64): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html::factory(Object(XF\Pub\App))
#5 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->XF\SubContainer\{closure}('XF:Html', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#6 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(167): XF\Container->create('renderer', 'html')
#7 src/XF/Pub/View/Forum/Rss.php(53): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->renderer('html')
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(77): XF\Pub\View\Forum\Rss->renderRss()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Xml.php(74): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Xml->renderView('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Rss), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'rss')
#13 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}

Hi, after latest update, we are receiving the following error:

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: hide src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php:147
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 31, 2018 at 3:01 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(147): XF::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/usr/local/foru...', 147, Array)
#1 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(35): KL\EditorManager\BbCode\Renderer\Html->addDefaultTags()
#2 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(1057): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->__construct(Object(KL\EditorManager\Str\Formatter), Object(XF\Template\Templater))
#3 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(64): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html::factory(Object(XF\Pub\App))
#4 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->XF\SubContainer\{closure}('html', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#5 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(167): XF\Container->create('renderer', 'html')
#6 src/XF/Pub/View/Forum/Rss.php(53): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->renderer('html')
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(77): XF\Pub\View\Forum\Rss->renderRss()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Xml.php(74): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Xml->renderView('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Rss), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'rss')
#12 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(19) "/forums/-/index.rss"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

also similar error:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: table src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php:138

Top Bottom