Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
I can't seem to get the inline spoiler button to work. The result is this:

Code:
[SPOILER="test"][/SPOILER]

Also, I tried to get the ParseHTML button to appear in the insert dropdown, but it isn't appearing.

Thank you!

I can't seem to get the inline spoiler button to work.

That is on the list of fixes that will be deployed with the next version.

No :LOL:, but I just obsess over small details.

I thought about changing it first after noticing that, but in the end, it'll just leave a junk of files on everyones disk who had this add-on already installed, so I didn't bother.

Also, I tried to get the ParseHTML button to appear in the insert dropdown, but it isn't appearing

You've handed out the appropriate permission to the account in question?

That is on the list of fixes that will be deployed with the next version.

I thought about changing it first after noticing that, but in the end, it'll just leave a junk of files on everyones disk who had this add-on already installed, so I didn't bother.

You've handed out the appropriate permission to the account in question?

Sorry, didn't realize there were permissions. It's working now. Thanks!

He's right, though. It's a known bug that has been talked about in the discussion threads for both addons. It's being worked on, although there's no time table.

Hi! I'm looking for a way to unlock poll votes only after replying to the thread, so I came here to ask how to use your HideReply function as template variable in order to determine if a user already replied or not to the thread, so that he can vote only after replying.

Thank you.

Template File Name: poll_macros

For some reason I seem to be seeing:
Code:
[BGCOLOR=transparent][/BGCOLOR]
popping up in posts. I disabled the addon and no more issues.

For some reason I seem to be seeing:
Code:
[BGCOLOR=transparent][/BGCOLOR]
popping up in posts. I disabled the addon and no more issues.

I had the same issue and fixed it by creating a custom bbcode called

BGCOLOR

And as replacement I set the following:

<span style="background-color: {option}">{text}</span>

And the issue was fixed without the need of disabling the entire add-on.

I'm sure this is not the ideal solution, as this should be fixed from the source of the bug, but this countermeasure covers the issue at least.

"Gallery embed" from XF2 doesn't work
Anyone find a solution to this?

I was able to add the button to the editor fine, but when I click it it doesn't launch the overlay, I just get the loading bar at the top of the page.

Even with the add-on disabled the button doesn't work.

Edit: Never mind, it was a bug in XF. If anyone has the same problem, it's fixed after XF 2.0.2.

Last edited:
Guys what is with you and those unfriendly comments?

Do you realize that this addon is one of the most complex addons you can think of? Really. He could put a price tag of 50$ and it would still be undervalued.
Most addons are simple, you have to extend some functions, do some template changes and done. You need extended knowledge in Javascript to pull of this addon, you don't realize how much worth this is.

Please, for the sake of all of us, this is a free addon!
The developer sacrifices for free his time so that you can come and moan about it?
If this would be a paid addon, I could understand it, but for a free addon on this kind of level, you guys need to come down to earth.

Top Bottom