Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Any way to add the old unlink option back? The current implementation, with the little hover editor, sucks, since you can only unlink one link at a time. It was much better when I could "select all" and nuke every link in a post with one click, if I wanted to.
I'll look into it.

Hm, I don't think so. I'm not really a fan of them, and it should be fairly easy to create them as custom BB Codes.

Yes I am adding them as custom BB Codes. Do give any hotfix update about [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: user_id? This error log generated 20 log in second.

If you trust yourself to do that, you can head to \src\addons\KL\EditorManager\BbCode\Renderer\Html.php and replace line 480
Code:
if ($options['user_id']) {
with
Code:
if (isset($options['user_id'])) {
That should improve the situation until the next update is finished.

@Mr Lucky I've got my hands on an IE11 installation, but everything appears to be working fine there. Would it be possible to find out which OS the people affected by this issue use? From what I can tell it works fine with IE11 on Win10.

@Mr Lucky I've got my hands on an IE11 installation, but everything appears to be working fine there. Would it be possible to find out which OS the people affected by this issue use? From what I can tell it works fine with IE11 on Win10.

OK, heard back from one of the users:

Windows 7, gets all automatic updates.

IE11 version 11.0.9600.18837
Update versions 11.0.48 (KB4047206)

Hi

I'm one of the members that doesn't get the tables in IE 11

1513451543547.webp

Using windows 10

Copy of post from forum in IE
1513451958186.webp

Copy of post with Firefox
1513451826060.webp

Last edited:
Thanks @Mr Lucky @Jeanette
I'll try to get my hands on a Win7 installation and see if I can find out where that comes from.

Except it seems Jeanette is using Windows 10, the other user is using Windows 7 (which i wouldn't actually presume to be supported any more by any addon developer)

@Jeanette when viewing on IE, although we can see you are seeing the default layout instead of the custom layout, do you still get the custom option for text background (as well as default text colour only ) under the text color icon?

Attachments

• FirefoxScreenshot042.webp
    FirefoxScreenshot042.webp
    5 KB · Views: 4
What I'd be interested to see in would be the browser console. You can bring it up in IE11 by either pressing F12 or right click anywhere on the website and click View source. A small window will pop up on the lower end of the window. You can enlargen it by clicking on the second icon from the right at the right hand side of the black bar. Then click on the console tab. Here's a short video on how to: https://my.mixtape.moe/zmmlba.mp4

The content of the console will probably hold some more information on what's going on.

What I'd be interested to see in would be the browser console. You can bring it up in IE11 by either pressing F12 or right click anywhere on the website and click View source. A small window will pop up on the lower end of the window. You can enlargen it by clicking on the second icon from the right at the right hand side of the black bar. Then click on the console tab. Here's a short video on how to: https://my.mixtape.moe/zmmlba.mp4

Sounds like a plan Jeanette will be fine with that, I'll ask the other user with the IE issues.

The content of the console will probably hold some more information on what's going on.

I have issue in IE11 using Windows 10, Editor Manager are not load in IE11, Still load XF default Editor but I am not get any error about Editor in console tab.

See here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VEBeZorwyc6DBe5RD3vSpxZwqIBva2XN/view?usp=sharing

katsulynx updated [KL] Editor Manager with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 6

Changelog

This update mostly focuses around fixing a bunch of critical or highly annoying errors. It is recommended to upgrade as soon as possible. Feature additions are to be expected for the next update.

Bugfixes & Changes
  • Fixed an 'undefined index: user_id' error that would pop up, if hide tags were located inside the RSS feeds content.
  • Fixed a critical bug that would prevent the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@katsulynx Thanks for this update. Please can you add additional option for HIDE, Open popup box for Insert IMG code/Contents? Does next update happen AJAX functionality?

Nice, now I don't have to type it in :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom