Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
@NukeZero @Nirjonadda I've found the cause for the [hidereply] being shown where it shouldn't and fixed that for the next version. Looks like the function I was using didn't behave like I expected it to, but it's now replaced with a working version, so the error should be gone for good. I'm looking into the edit-issue next.

@NukeZero @Nirjonadda I've found the cause for the [hidereply] being shown where it shouldn't and fixed that for the next version. Looks like the function I was using didn't behave like I expected it to, but it's now replaced with a working version, so the error should be gone for good. I'm looking into the edit-issue next.

Oh great developer ... (y) Do you have plan for next version?

It'll be mainly bug fixes, and if there's some time left, something from the planned features in the faq. I expect it to be finished later this week.

I think you can do release bug fixes version first then do relaxing, give features update. So we can use the bug fix version .... (y)

Did somebody test the template feature?
I've created two template as a user and one from the ACP. They show up in the Editor but when I click on one of them nochting happens.
I also checked the browser console but couldn't find anything.

This should be working again in the next version. I just did a major code cleanup and moved a lot of code from the user frontend to the server backend, to make loading of the editor faster on slow devices.

katsulynx updated [KL] Editor Manager with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 5

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • The system now no longer auto-links urls inside ParseHtml-Tags. Iframes and other tags using urls should therefor no longer become broken.
  • Fixed a bug that would always show the content of HideReply unter certain conditions.
  • All hide BB Codes are now directly add-able to the editor toolbar and no longer need to be placed inside a dropdown.
  • The editor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

No, that's not implemented.

Have a plan for this functionality? I am highly recommended for AJAX functionality. one more question, Enabled Parse Html option but its still are not showing in Editor or Available Buttons area. What the fix for this issue?

I've uploaded a small hotfix that resolves an issue with the text color button not being shown in the editor. If you already upgraded to Beta 5, uploading the new files is enough.

Have a plan for this functionality? I am highly recommended for AJAX functionality.
I haven't figured out how to do it yet, but it's on my to-do list.

Enabled Parse Html option but its still are not showing in Editor or Available Buttons area.
There simply is no button for it. Now that I moved the configuration setup to the backend, I can implement it though.

I was checking out the other features. I'm able to take the buttons out of the drop down menu and put them directly onto the editor for quicker access. Great work!

2017-12-05_1-12-38.webp

I was checking out the other features. I'm able to take the buttons out of the drop down menu and put them directly onto the editor for quicker access. Great work!

View attachment 163293

I agree. Originally the media icon being tucked away in the dropdown was my reason for this addon. They should really have kept that more visible.

I have enabled background color but cannot find the icon for it?
It shares the dropdown with the foreground colour.
NunNaPK.png

Thanks for reporting. I've noticed that as well, but haven't located the cause yet.

Please can you add option can disable [KL] Editor Manager without disabling the add-on? Just add enable/disable option for this addon. I am highly recommended for this option .... (y)

Top Bottom