Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Rather strange errors. I'll look into them.

One more issue, Does Parse Html based on node/forum permissions? Parse Html are not working, code are showing. One more question How to enable only HIDE tag without Dropdowns all tag? Also Hide tag showing 2 time.

Code:
[parsehtml]<iframe src="Xvideos embed video" frameborder=0 width=510 height=400 scrolling=no allowfullscreen=allowfullscreen></iframe>[/parsehtml]

hGOvAkoSQrShUtOTff-X5Q.png

XaHwMhUGS_K3pbyQhhWkuw.png

LogicException: Entity Kl\EditorManager:Dropdown (class: Kl\EditorManager\Entity\Dropdown) could not be found

I found the source of that error, but I cannot reproduce the other two. Can you provide me the post that contains the table that is causing this issue?

One more issue, Does Parse Html based on node/forum permissions? Parse Html are not working, code are showing.

Code:
[parsehtml]<iframe src="******* embed video" frameborder=0 width=510 height=400 scrolling=no allowfullscreen=allowfullscreen></iframe>[/parsehtml]
It's based on user group permission. You'll have to grant the users using it appropriate permission first, otherwise it'll render plain.

How to enable only HIDE
You can't. You can only prevent the others from being shown in the toolbar.

I found the source of that error, but I cannot reproduce the other two.

Are you give fix updates for this error? I think other two error happened from while installation. Do you have user group permissions option can use Hide tag? Also I have one more request for functionality, Please can you add option prevent hide from 1st and 2nd posts? At latest need auto open 1st post for member understand about the post then can reply or do like unhide other post from thread starter.

Did somebody test the template feature?
I've created two template as a user and one from the ACP. They show up in the Editor but when I click on one of them nochting happens.
I also checked the browser console but couldn't find anything.

Hello there,
I'm not able to get the parsehtml to work. I think I have the settings to use it done correctly, but does not show up when I use the bbcode tag?

1.webp 2.webp 3.webp 4.webp

I haven't tested Iframes tbh, as I consider them a security risk and rather not use them at all. I'll look into it the next days, but I can't promise anything at this point.

I have problem with Parse HTML BBCode. Its Embed my site style. Also Why Parse HTML BBCode a Clickable URL ? Why not all Plain text?

O10HcFDgQ4ut_SZbSGVdJA.png

Original HTML code:

Code:
<iframe src="http://flashservice.site/embedframe/2864657" frameborder=0 width=510 height=400 scrolling=no></iframe>

If its saved to Convert URLs to Page Titles.

Code:
<iframe src="videos Embed" frameborder=0 width=510 height=400 scrolling=no></iframe>

Screen_Shot00218.png

One more improvement request, Please anyway can you add option Disable Quoting of HTML Posts or Strip the code from any quotes used by members?

I haven't tested Iframes tbh, as I consider them a security risk and rather not use them at all. I'll look into it the next days, but I can't promise anything at this point.

Okay, thank you. That iframe code there was a YouTube video, and the other was for a image that I have stored in a Fotki album storage web site that did not work for me as well. I was under the impression that you can use this to post any HTML into the posts.

I was under the impression that you can use this to post any HTML into the posts.
That is the intention, but I only tested basic html, not advanced stuff like iframes or form elements for example.

One more issue from Hide tag, HIDE tag are not do hide post, post are still open without like/reply.
Did you check if the accounts you tested it with have the "bypass" permission set? If you have it enabled, you can see all hide content regardless of whether you fulfill the condition or not (which is the very point of that permission).

Did you check if the accounts you tested it with have the "bypass" permission set? If you have it enabled, you can see all hide content regardless of whether you fulfill the condition or not (which is the very point of that permission).

Yes I have not enabled "bypass" permission but still its open.

Yes I have not enabled "bypass" permission but still its open.
I can't reproduce it. All hide codes are working as expected on my test installation and I don't see a cause in the code that could be responsible for them being shown where they shouldn't.

I can't reproduce it. All hide codes are working as expected on my test installation and I don't see a cause in the code that could be responsible for them being shown where they shouldn't.

No, Still can not work. also its open for guests. What does permission "Postcount for hides" ?

Top Bottom