Easy User Ban by Siropu

Easy User Ban by Siropu [Paid] 1.4.4

No permission to buy (€14.99)
Cool, thanks. I've got 295k users with 5k banned so I don't want my mods to have to scroll through huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge lists ya know?

Please can you add option Whenever an user is banned/unbanned either through the Acp and/or the front end, a thread will be created automatically at a forum of your choosing or reply to thread. You can also choose the thread starter of the banned/unbanned automated threads and the thread message.

Please can you add option Whenever an user is banned, a thread will be created automatically
I would like this as well. It helps to keep all moderators and admins informed of what is going on in the forum, otherwise someone could be banned and nobody would know about it if the mod forgets to tell everyone, also it is needed for history purposes, if someone has been temporarily banned previously. Although, would your add-on work with this one, I assume it would? - https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ban-thread.4128/

Fault with this on the banned member page, the widgets specifically, it uses the member for all recent bans who last banned someone. See how they don't line up? Shaun Marcell... and others below it, don't match the staff banning them.

Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 8.39.09 am.webp

I cant remember if this addon provides the ban button we have on our forum and I believe it may. For some reason I've noticed that some spammers seem to have avoided having this button being generated on their posts. It might be coincidental. Wondering if others have seen this issue. I'll make sure we're updated to the latest version.

This add-on adds a ban link to every thread post and conversation message, as well as in the user profile.

Is there a possibility to make it so when someone is banned, their main usergroup is set to something such as "Banned"? I want it so when someone is banned, their main rank is removed and the full chat color formatting for the "Banned" usergroup is set.

I'm pretty new to Xenforo so I am having a bit of an issue. I made it so the user group promotions will set your user group to 'Banned' while 'User is banned' is checkmarked, but when I ban someone it doesn't do the promotion. Can you link me a tutorial to where I can figure it out or explain to me how it works.

Sorry for the somewhat stupid question.

@Siropu, Do you have any chance to adding option Avatar for Banned Members? when a user is banned, their avatar is replaced with a special BANNED avatar.

Top Bottom