Donations by Siropu

Donations by Siropu [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy (€19.99)
Siropu updated Donations by Siropu with a new update entry:

New donation method, Improvements & Bug fixes

Now you can enable donations via Stripe with monthly subscriptions supported and subscription cancellation option from donor's "Your donations" page.

Made improvements to the donation flow where when you first click on the "Donate" button, it will display a list of donation methods to choose from, before getting redirected to the donation form.

Bugs Fixed
Fixed an issue with progress bar where the percentage can go outside of the bar.
Fixed an issue with donation widget where...

Read the rest of this update entry...

if possible please, add option to donate to every user, one user wants to donate to another user, because his post helped him

Hello, I have added my stripe account, which I am already using to accept premium subscriptions on the forum and it works without problems there. But from the donations module it doesn't work.

It only works when test mode is active. Could it be that I also need to add the public key option? but there is no option for it in the donation module.

And it would be great if in the future you also add Skrill :)

The error I get is this:

PHP version 7.4
xenforo version: 2.2.9

Stripe\Exception\InvalidRequestException: Your account cannot currently make live charges. in src/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/Exception/ApiErrorException.php at line 38 Stripe\Exception\ApiErrorException::factory() in src/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/Exception/InvalidRequestException.php at line 35 Stripe\Exception\InvalidRequestException::factory() in src/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/ApiRequestor.php at line 215 Stripe\ApiRequestor::_specificAPIError() in src/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/ApiRequestor.php at line 177 Stripe\ApiRequestor->handleErrorResponse() in src/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/ApiRequestor.php at line 562 Stripe\ApiRequestor->_interpretResponse() in src/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/ApiRequestor.php at line 124 Stripe\ApiRequestor->request() in src/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/ApiOperations/Request.php at line 80 Stripe\ApiResource::_staticRequest() in src/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/ApiOperations/Create.php at line 25 Stripe\Checkout\Session::create() in src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Donate/Stripe.php at line 83 Siropu\Donations\Donate\Stripe->getDonationUrl() in src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Entity/Donation.php at line 79 Siropu\Donations\Entity\Donation->getDonationUrl() in src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Pub/Controller/Donation.php at line 140 Siropu\Donations\Pub\Controller\Donation->actionDonate() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352 XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259 XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115 XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57 XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352 XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524 XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Thank you!!

It only works when test mode is active. Could it be that I also need to add the public key option?
As I've responded to your support ticket, you don't need the public key. The live tests I've done throw no error in my case so it has to be account related.

As I've responded to your support ticket, you don't need the public key. The live tests I've done throw no error in my case so it has to be account related.
From internal xenforo subscriptions it works without problems.
But from the donations module I got this error.

Thanks for your attention

After updating, users are getting this:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "enabled" src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Donate/PayPal.php:17
Generated by: Ray Haynes May 12, 2022 at 8:56 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Donate/PayPal.php(17): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/tjwinterf...', 17)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Donate/PayPal.php(66): Siropu\Donations\Donate\PayPal->getApiEndpoint()
#2 src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Entity/Donation.php(79): Siropu\Donations\Donate\PayPal->getDonationUrl()
#3 src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Pub/Controller/Donation.php(140): Siropu\Donations\Entity\Donation->getDonationUrl()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Siropu\Donations\Pub\Controller\Donation->actionDonate(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\Donation...', 'Donate', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Donations\Pub\Controller\Donation), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Donations\Pub\Controller\Donation), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(17) "/donations/donate"
  ["referrer"] => string(31) "https://tacoma3g.com/donations/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(10) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["donation_amount"] => string(1) "2"
    ["donation_currency"] => string(3) "USD"
    ["recurring"] => string(1) "1"
    ["message"] => string(187) "I don’t use this site a lot but I’ll kick in a small monthly donation. If it’s below the perks level that’s fine. I’m willing to let this monthly donation run for the long term."
    ["donation_goal_id"] => string(1) "3"
    ["donation_method"] => string(6) "paypal"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(11) "/donations/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Just wondering (i did ask before, however it was a long while ago, so hoping it might have been added) if making a donation gives the ability to add someone to a secondary usergroup for a set period of time? This would allow for Yearly based subscriptions, where someone gets "promoted" to a site supporter for 12 months, and then reverted to previous status (secondary group removed) once it expires?
Many thanks.

I noticed the reoccurring donations will count for the donation drive that the user originally subscribed to.

For example, my users that subscribed in April, to my drive called "April Donations", were automatically charged today for June, but the donation progress went to "April Donations". Is it possible to add a setting that can "add reoccurring donations to newest donation drive", or something like that?

Is the donation description text field accepting markdown or BB code or something? I have a paragraph break without using HTML to do it.

Top Bottom