Donations by Siropu

Donations by Siropu [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy (€19.99)
Hi,
Do you plan to also add Skrill or Verse?
They would be quite useful, in my community we are starting to use these, but it would be ideal to keep them all in the same addon.

Thank you for your great work.
PS: I already managed to get the stripe running.

I have a question,

If I enable the option to donate for guests (not registered). And I have activated the promotion to a premium user rank when a donation is received. What will happen to the guest user? since he is not registered. I don't dare turn it on for guests until I know what might happen.

Thank you

Hi, today I ran into this error:

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'subscription' of non-object
  • src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Pub/Controller/Ipn.php:64
  • Generado por: Cuenta desconocida
  • 4 Dic 2022 a las 00:38
Tracing
Code:
#0 src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Pub/Controller/Ipn.php(64): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/****/...', 64, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Siropu\Donations\Pub\Controller\Ipn->actionStripe(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\Donation...', 'Stripe', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Donations\Pub\Controller\Ipn), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Donations\Pub\Controller\Ipn), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Application Status
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(21) "/donations-ipn/stripe"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Today I found the same error again

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'subscription' of non-object
  • src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Pub/Controller/Ipn.php:64
  • Generado por: Cuenta desconocida
  • 11 Ene 2023 a las 07:18
Tracing
Code:
#0 src/addons/Siropu/Donations/Pub/Controller/Ipn.php(64): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/********/...', 64, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Siropu\Donations\Pub\Controller\Ipn->actionStripe(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\Donation...', 'Stripe', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Donations\Pub\Controller\Ipn), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Donations\Pub\Controller\Ipn), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Application Status

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(21) "/donations-ipn/stripe"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Please try re-downloading the latest version and see if you still get that error.
I have reinstalled it again, but it is not an error that usually appears all the time, so far I have only seen it these two times that I commented.
I'll wait to see if it shows up again.

The add-on works with PayPal and Stripe at the moment. If you want to use a custom payment service, you will be better off using a HTML widget with a button to the donation service because the add-on features only work with the 2 payment options I mentioned.

The add-on works with PayPal and Stripe at the moment. If you want to use a custom payment service, you will be better off using a HTML widget with a button to the donation service because the add-on features only work with the 2 payment options I mentioned.
Not custom payment service.. just linking to another url for instructions on how to pay via crypto. Is it possible for me to just replace the link inside the button to another url or forum thread. So that donations will be all done manually by admin. just change of url of button not connecting payment to addon anymore

Last edited:
Last question sir @Siropu . Does it have an extra page like a list Top donors.. where u can see all the donors ranked by how much they donated?
Like a page to motivate them so donate more to get to the top of the list

Top Bottom