Donations by Siropu

Donations by Siropu [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy (€19.99)
I'm currently looking at integrating donations via cryptocurrency. Too much politics and censorship involved with companies behind these card payment systems.

Is there a way for the user to know they are subscribed from the forum (instead of only on PayPal's site)? I figured it would be listed in the account upgrades page but I now realize this add-on doesn't integrate with the upgrades system, right?

Is there a way for the user to know they are subscribed from the forum (instead of only on PayPal's site)?
I'm working on adding a page called "Your donations" where you can see donations and if you are subscribed. Also adding a link to Paypal for your subscriptions.

I'm working on adding a page called "Your donations" where you can see donations and if you are subscribed. Also adding a link to Paypal for your subscriptions.
Cool. I'm really liking this add-on. Much cleaner than the others I've looked at. Currently working on doing some custom stuff to the templates. I'll show what I did when I finish.

I would be willing to pay you for custom development to allow this to work with Stripe and also for it to be integrated into XenForo's user upgrades system. No rush, I'm just putting it out there.

Siropu updated Donations by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements

Added "Your donations" page where you can view your donations. If a donation is a subscription, it will be marked as such and added a link to your payment provider account where you can view and cancel subscriptions.

The page is linked from the visitor account menu and on other pages where donation stats are displayed.
Have added a sidebar widget position for this page as well.
Donation goal in donation lists are now linked to their own page.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any news on a recuring goal? One that can reset each month for example

We currently just keep changing the start/end date every month - and then manually reseting the donation amount so far to 0

Upload files in binary mode. You should use the "Install/upgrade" from archive feature in ACP. Much easier.
"Various directories must be writable by the web server user to install from an archive and this may be considered to be insecure in some hosting environments."

Is it actually less secure to do it this way?

@Siropu - I placed a donation button in a widget with this code:
HTML:
<xf:button href="{{ link('donations/donate', null, {'donation_goal_id': $goal.donation_goal_id}) }}" class="button--cta button--fullWidth siropuDonations-donateButton" overlay="true" fa="fas fa-donate">{{ phrase('siropu_donations_donate_to_goal') }}</xf:button>
You can see the button on this page at the bottom: https://tacoma3g.com/donations/

What would I change in the HTML to give that button the ID of 1?

@Siropu - for monthly drives, when the month changes, should I…

Create a brand new goal?

Let the previous goal “die” by either abandoning it or deleting it because it is now useless I do?

Edit the previous goal’s start and end dates?

Top Bottom