[DBTech] DragonByte Mail

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail [Paid] 4.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
It's the latter, and I'll take a look when I get home :)
If you have the "max emails per hour" feature enabled in this add-on, it could be that the digest sending to your entire member base (excluding banned members or members without a "Valid" user state) is getting caught in the mail queue.

I appreciate the quick replies :)

If it's the latter, check your mail queue table in the database.

Checked the queue, it's empty.

If you have the "max emails per hour" feature enabled in this add-on, it could be that the digest sending to your entire member base (excluding banned members or members without a "Valid" user state) is getting caught in the mail queue.

This option is disabled.

Furthermore, did you add any digest sections? They aren't added by default.

Yep, I did.

If you'd like to log in to our test server and check it out yourself I'd be happy to provide credentials.

If you'd like to log in to our test server and check it out yourself I'd be happy to provide credentials.
Sure, I'll need FTP access as well. It would be preferable if you opened a new ticket @ DBTech and used the "Attach secure data" button vs sending the credentials here, but if you'd prefer to send them here, make sure to delete the credentials after it's done :)

Sure, I'll need FTP access as well. It would be preferable if you opened a new ticket @ DBTech and used the "Attach secure data" button vs sending the credentials here, but if you'd prefer to send them here, make sure to delete the credentials after it's done :)

I'm not seeing the "attach secure data" button :)

1612972573021.webp

Seems I got same issue here.
There is no issue with the digest, the problem was digest section configuration. For instance, if you have a "Latest threads" section set up, and it's set to "Threads created since the last digest" it will only include threads started in the past 7 days.

Please double-check your digest section configuration and manually verify whether you're absolutely sure it would include any content.

There is no issue with the digest, the problem was digest section configuration. For instance, if you have a "Latest threads" section set up, and it's set to "Threads created since the last digest" it will only include threads started in the past 7 days.

Please double-check your digest section configuration and manually verify whether you're absolutely sure it would include any content.

Yep, this was a 'me' issue. Thanks again @DragonByte Tech.

Mine looks like it sent it but nothing shows up in my Gmail not even in spam but Xenforo Email works fine.
Currently, there's an issue where if you've set your digest to use the mail queue, even the test email will be sent to the mail queue. This'll be fixed in the next version.

For now, to test it correctly, you can disable the digest, configure it to send instantly, send the test email, then undo those changes.

@DragonByte Tech

Any clue as to when this might go gold? Any big issues preventing it from being run in production?
There haven't been any actual bugs with the new digest system thus far, the only minor glitch is that the test digest unintentionally respects the "Send digest immediately" flag being unticked. Obviously, the test should always send immediately :D

Other than that I see no reason why it can't run in production.

@DragonByte Tech

Is there a way to disable the new members stat in the digest email? (without editing the template to remove the stat block entirely)
Not at the moment, sorry. It currently uses the XF Activity Summary code to add global display values, meaning if any 3rd party add-on adds more stats using the activity_summary_global_display_values code event listener, they will get added to the digest too.

Top Bottom