[DBTech] DragonByte Mail

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail [Paid] 4.6.0

No permission to buy ($24.95)

Joe Link

Not at the moment, sorry. It currently uses the XF Activity Summary code to add global display values, meaning if any 3rd party add-on adds more stats using the activity_summary_global_display_values code event listener, they will get added to the digest too.

Thanks for the info, I'll just remove the block for now. Slow forums aren't going to want to advertise how few new registrations they get :ROFLMAO:

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Mail with a new update entry:

4.6.0 Gold

Update highlights

After a reasonable amount of time with this system running on various live sites without any issues, it's time to go Gold 🎉

This version fixes a pain point where the "Test Digest" feature would respect the digest's mail queue setting, which doesn't really make sense. The test email will now send instantly.

Below is the info block regarding the Digest changes, for the last time:

As mentioned in the previous update, this change now implements the "Activity...

Read the rest of this update entry...

MySiteGuy

I have this installed for a client. I created a Daily Digest, and it's working fine. He wants a weekly digest as well, but when I went to add this, the Add button isn't showing up on the digest screen. No permissions have changed, I simply went to add another one after testing the first one. Is it limited to one digest?

DragonByte Tech

I have this installed for a client. I created a Daily Digest, and it's working fine. He wants a weekly digest as well, but when I went to add this, the Add button isn't showing up on the digest screen. No permissions have changed, I simply went to add another one after testing the first one. Is it limited to one digest?
It is indeed limited to one digest, sorry.

There's also no such thing as a daily digest, users control how often they want to receive the digest themselves. You only control the default :)