[DBTech] DragonByte Mail

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail [Paid] 4.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Not at the moment, sorry. It currently uses the XF Activity Summary code to add global display values, meaning if any 3rd party add-on adds more stats using the activity_summary_global_display_values code event listener, they will get added to the digest too.

Thanks for the info, I'll just remove the block for now. Slow forums aren't going to want to advertise how few new registrations they get :ROFLMAO:

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Mail with a new update entry:

4.6.0 Gold

Update highlights

After a reasonable amount of time with this system running on various live sites without any issues, it's time to go Gold 🎉

This version fixes a pain point where the "Test Digest" feature would respect the digest's mail queue setting, which doesn't really make sense. The test email will now send instantly.

Below is the info block regarding the Digest changes, for the last time:

As mentioned in the previous update, this change now implements the "Activity...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have this installed for a client. I created a Daily Digest, and it's working fine. He wants a weekly digest as well, but when I went to add this, the Add button isn't showing up on the digest screen. No permissions have changed, I simply went to add another one after testing the first one. Is it limited to one digest?

I have this installed for a client. I created a Daily Digest, and it's working fine. He wants a weekly digest as well, but when I went to add this, the Add button isn't showing up on the digest screen. No permissions have changed, I simply went to add another one after testing the first one. Is it limited to one digest?
It is indeed limited to one digest, sorry.

There's also no such thing as a daily digest, users control how often they want to receive the digest themselves. You only control the default :)

Thank you.
What i should check there?
They bbcodes that are not replaced are easy things like
h2 with <h2 ... {text} </h2

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Mail with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version resolves an issue with the Digest Email cron job in which it could trigger an error when sending the digest depending on what settings were enabled. Attempting to resume the job (from it sending to too many users) would trigger the error in question.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix potential server errors when viewing certain pages
Fix: Fix Digest causing server error if the global digest section was enabled

Read the rest of this update entry...

What are your plans to implement real individual throtteling into this mail addon?

See here:

What are your plans to implement real individual throtteling into this mail addon?

See here:

The existing throttling isn't any less "real", it's how every shared web host currently does it. That being said, it's still a good candidate for inclusion in a future version.

If anyone else is reading this and would like to see it added, go ahead and throw an upvote in that thread so it increases visibility for when I'm planning an update :)

Thanks for the info, I'll just remove the block for now. Slow forums aren't going to want to advertise how few new registrations they get :ROFLMAO:

Could you tell me which template you edited to remove the stats for latest threads and members? I did search, but couldn't find what I needed.

I see dbtech_mail_digest_settings and dbtech_mail_digest_new_settings_thread but this one isn't showing up: dbtech_mail_digest_new.

Make sure you're selecting the Email tab at the top of the templates page. It's probably easiest to just type dbtech_mail_digest_new into the ACP search.

Hi,

I am sometimes being banned by my mail service provider MailChannels due to invalid emails (non-existent etc).

When the add-on checks SMTP Email Validation, does it put the account in the Bounce status so future emails are not sent?

Thanks.

Top Bottom