[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
What thread are you trying to create? Are you trying to create a thread whenever you update the product?
I thought that when creating the product, it created a thread and when we updated, it could automatically respond to the same thread.
To put it simply, I thought it was the same as XFRM.

Is it possible to do so or do I have to create a new thread for each update?

I have a question going through my head, is it possible to associate a thread with a product? Because I already have a product but not the thread.

I thought that when creating the product, it created a thread and when we updated, it could automatically respond to the same thread.
In the Category edit screen in the AdminCP:
1608483011423.webp

The "Product update notifications" setting below that will control whether updates are appended to the existing thread, or uses a new thread.

Via the front-end, you can change the discussion thread for a product:
1608483115617.webp

In the Category edit screen in the AdminCP:
View attachment 242583

The "Product update notifications" setting below that will control whether updates are appended to the existing thread, or uses a new thread.

Via the front-end, you can change the discussion thread for a product:
View attachment 242584
Ok thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for but I couldn't get my hands on it.

On the other hand I have another problem, I have a thread which was created from XFRM and I have this message which appears "The new product discussion thread must be a standard discussion thread.". However I have disabled (not uninstalled) XFRM what should work? Unless I'm missing some information.

On the other hand I have another problem, I have a thread which was created from XFRM and I have this message which appears "The new product discussion thread must be a standard discussion thread.". However I have disabled (not uninstalled) XFRM what should work? Unless I'm missing some information.
I don't honestly know if there is a way to convert an XFRM thread to a normal discussion thread. Does moving the thread to a different forum work?

Hi,

is it possible to skip the add adress process while doing the checkout?

Its also possible to change the meta settings for the store page?

Good addon - we love it :)

Hello @DragonByte Tech

I've found 2 missing phrases in the ACP from your add-on, when browsing the "Batch update threads" :
  • thread_type.dbtech_ecommerce_download
  • thread_type.dbtech_ecommerce_product
Regards, SyTry

Does this work with your credit module?
DB Credits will be available as a payment profile, so nothing special will be needed.

It's worth mentioning that the credits used to pay for a physical product will disappear into the ether, it won't be awarded to any user currently.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version includes a tweak for the "Product Variation" styling when adding or editing products, making it look more consistent. It also resolves an issue where the plural phrasing for eCommerce thread types were missing.

Complete Change Log

Change: Tweaked the product variation section headers in the Edit screen to make them more consistent
Fix: Add missing phrases for thread types

Read the rest of this update entry...

I know there is an API in it (guess it's based on the default XF Api, right). Is it possible to get all the order details through this API?

I would like to connect the eCommerce store to an external ERP system like plenty markets.

Do i really have to create a variation for every product even though i don't have variations? Every time a create a new product i get the following message: "You must specify at least one product pricing tier or product variation"

Do i really have to create a variation for every product even though i don't have variations? Every time a create a new product i get the following message: "You must specify at least one product pricing tier or product variation"
Yeah, since variations are what controls the price. You cannot set a price without at least 1 variation.

If you set it as default, it'll be auto-selected for users, which eliminates friction during checkout.

Top Bottom