[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.8.5

No permission to buy ($14.95)
XF ver 2.2.9
Addon ver 5.7.7
PHP 7.4

I have a "Daily Activity" event that is supposed to trigger on the first login each day. Instead of triggering once, it triggers separately for each tab open on the site. For instance, if I have 3 browser tabs open on the forum and it becomes the next day, I will get 3 alerts of the event triggering and will be credited 3 times.

I have tried to mitigate this by enabling frequency and limitation options, but they haven't prevented this from happening.
View attachment 268297

Another user has already reported this bug a month ago too.

This was reported for years (by me as well) but devs never managed to replicate the issue and didn't provide any fixes or instructions about how to fix it so far.

I hadn't considered multiple tabs to be the cause of the issue before. I'll make a note of it and look into it as soon as I can. Unfortunately I can't promise any ETAs.
I never did either, but would explain why I would sometimes have 30 instances of me getting credits :LOL:.

It does mean that people who had in excess of 5-10 instances are probably abusing it, and I will likely need to punish though, so there is that.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.8.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

This version reworks the way daily credits operations are handled.

In previous versions, the following events would be handed the first time a user performed an activity on your forum that day:
  • Daily
  • Interest
  • Paycheck
  • Taxation
For the last 3, it would "catch up" if the user had not logged in for a significant amount of time.

This turned out to sporadically cause a problem wherein these events could be multiplied if users had...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm not sure if I've done soemthing wrong as I simply updated it to the latest version but it seems like nobody has received their daily credits in the last 48 hours. I understand this is an unstable build 😅 is it possible to downgrade? do i just overwrite the files? the people are rioting! (joking, but im surprised how many people LOVE this feature and miss it!)

I'm not sure if I've done soemthing wrong as I simply updated it to the latest version but it seems like nobody has received their daily credits in the last 48 hours. I understand this is an unstable build 😅 is it possible to downgrade? do i just overwrite the files? the people are rioting! (joking, but im surprised how many people LOVE this feature and miss it!)
Can you show me the settings for your Daily event?

EDIT: I found the issue, I'll release Beta 2 later today.

Last edited:
How do we upgrade a user when he makes a purchase to get some virtual credits? I'd like to be able to specifically send messages to users who purchased DB Tech Credits at least once, any ways to get a list would be greatly appreciated! I'd even be totally fine with a sql query which would return a list of users who purchased DB Tech Credits at least once.

How do we upgrade a user when he makes a purchase to get some virtual credits? I'd like to be able to specifically send messages to users who purchased DB Tech Credits at least once, any ways to get a list would be greatly appreciated! I'd even be totally fine with a sql query which would return a list of users who purchased DB Tech Credits at least once.
Use group promotion and use User has purchased at least X items as the promotion criteria. You can also set it to specific product purchases.

Use group promotion and use User has purchased at least X items as the promotion criteria. You can also set it to specific product purchases.
Thank you, but doesn't that option affect DB Tech Shop items only? I'm talking about DB Tech Credits Points being sold for real money, so I was looking for a trigger to upgrade users when they make any real money purchases involving Credits (not shop items).

Thank you, but doesn't that option affect DB Tech Shop items only? I'm talking about DB Tech Credits Points being sold for real money, so I was looking for a trigger to upgrade users when they make any real money purchases involving Credits (not shop items).
You could do it by using "User has more than x <Credit>", but trading/gifting would also cause it to be triggered.

@DragonByte Tech Server error log:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "message" on null src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/Entity/Thread.php:222

Generated by: Nirjonmela Jul 30, 2022 at 3:56 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/Entity/Thread.php(222): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 222)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1685): DBTech\Credits\XF\Entity\Thread->_preDelete()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1596): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preDelete()
#3 src/XF/Service/Post/Merger.php(310): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete()
#4 src/addons/ThemeHouse/StaffTracker/XF/Service/Post/Merger.php(36): XF\Service\Post\Merger->updateSourceData()
#5 src/addons/TickTackk/SignatureOnce/XF/Service/Post/Merger.php(19): ThemeHouse\StaffTracker\XF\Service\Post\Merger->updateSourceData()
#6 src/XF/Service/Post/Merger.php(167): TickTackk\SignatureOnce\XF\Service\Post\Merger->updateSourceData()
#7 src/XF/InlineMod/Post/Merge.php(69): XF\Service\Post\Merger->merge(Array)
#8 src/XF/InlineMod/AbstractAction.php(80): XF\InlineMod\Post\Merge->applyInternal(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#9 src/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(129): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->apply(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#10 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(54): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:InlineMod', 'Perform', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(12) "/inline-mod/"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "/search/241382/?mod=post"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(13) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["target_post_id"] => string(7) "2328935"
    ["message"] => string(932) "

[QUOTE="Arman Ahmed, post: 2043155, member: 17636"]

[/QUOTE]

["author_alert"] => string(1) "1"
    ["author_alert_reason"] => string(0) ""
    ["ids"] => array(3) {
      [0] => string(7) "2328935"
      [1] => string(7) "2328958"
      [2] => string(7) "2328966"
    }
    ["type"] => string(4) "post"
    ["action"] => string(5) "merge"
    ["confirmed"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(46) "/search/241382/?mod=post"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(24) "/search/241382/?mod=post"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

@DragonByte Tech Server error log:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "message" on null src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/Entity/Thread.php:222

Generated by: Nirjonmela Jul 30, 2022 at 3:56 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/Entity/Thread.php(222): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 222)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1685): DBTech\Credits\XF\Entity\Thread->_preDelete()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1596): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preDelete()
#3 src/XF/Service/Post/Merger.php(310): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete()
#4 src/addons/ThemeHouse/StaffTracker/XF/Service/Post/Merger.php(36): XF\Service\Post\Merger->updateSourceData()
#5 src/addons/TickTackk/SignatureOnce/XF/Service/Post/Merger.php(19): ThemeHouse\StaffTracker\XF\Service\Post\Merger->updateSourceData()
#6 src/XF/Service/Post/Merger.php(167): TickTackk\SignatureOnce\XF\Service\Post\Merger->updateSourceData()
#7 src/XF/InlineMod/Post/Merge.php(69): XF\Service\Post\Merger->merge(Array)
#8 src/XF/InlineMod/AbstractAction.php(80): XF\InlineMod\Post\Merge->applyInternal(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#9 src/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(129): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->apply(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#10 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(54): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:InlineMod', 'Perform', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(12) "/inline-mod/"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "/search/241382/?mod=post"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(13) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["target_post_id"] => string(7) "2328935"
    ["message"] => string(932) "

[QUOTE="Arman Ahmed, post: 2043155, member: 17636"]

[/QUOTE]

["author_alert"] => string(1) "1"
    ["author_alert_reason"] => string(0) ""
    ["ids"] => array(3) {
      [0] => string(7) "2328935"
      [1] => string(7) "2328958"
      [2] => string(7) "2328966"
    }
    ["type"] => string(4) "post"
    ["action"] => string(5) "merge"
    ["confirmed"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(46) "/search/241382/?mod=post"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(24) "/search/241382/?mod=post"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Could you please re-post this @ DBTech so this won't get lost? Thanks :D

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version implements the ability to disable the richest users' amounts in the overlay and widgets, as well as fixing a reported bug.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Per-currency option to disable richest users' amounts in overlay
Feature: Disable richest users' amounts in widget
Fix: Fix potential server error when merging posts

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any place where I can see an example of adding events?
I need:
When a new user arrive - to get like 50 credits.
If a user change his avatar for the first time to be free, but after that to pay like 15 credits.
If a user want to see a dedicate thread to pay like 2 credits.
To respond in a thread, to pay 5 credits.
To create a thread to pay 10 credits.
To introduce himself in dedicate place to get 25 credits.
Every 10 minutes online to get like 0.5 credits...
... and so on.
I don't mind to pay if anyone can help me to set this up.

Top Bottom