[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Got this error.

Server error log
Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewDbtechCredits is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1186

Generated by: Unknown account Oct 28, 2022 at 9:21 PM

Stack trace
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/weplaypro...', 1186)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1186): trigger_error('Method canViewD...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(535): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\User), 'canViewDbtechCr...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(7626): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), 'forums', Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(577): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), 'forums', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(528): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, 'forums')
#6 src/XF/App.php(2151): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<div class=...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

<div class=...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(23) "/community/500-we-play-"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Fot this error:

Server error log
Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewDbtechCredits is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1186

Generated by: Unknown account Nov 9, 2022 at 8:18 PM

Stack trace
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/weplaypro...', 1186)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1186): trigger_error('Method canViewD...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(548): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\User), 'canViewDbtechCr...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(7626): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), 'forums', Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(577): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), 'forums', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(528): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, 'forums')
#6 src/XF/App.php(2151): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<div class=...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

<div class=...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "/threads/request-a-game-we-give-it-to-you-for-f"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@DragonByte Tech hi there, happening on my second forum as well, members lose some or all of their balance out of nowhere.

What solution do we have? for the time being I have stopped the daily rewards to see if this is the culprit.

Hello,

Sorry to bother you, but we tested a lot of things but we can't wrap our heads around this issue.

Our goal is to give 10 credits to a specific user group every 3 days. The result with our settings is that 10 credits are given every day.

photo_2023-01-05_11-53-18-jpg.279421

photo_2023-01-05_11-53-20-jpg.279422

photo_2023-01-05_11-53-23-jpg.279423

If we have interpreted the options correctly:
  • Frequency: 1 because we want the event to execute every time the trigger goes off
  • Maximum applications: 1 because we want the number of seconds set below to wait after each event
  • Limit maximum applications per-user: yes because we want the waiting time to be separate for each user
  • Limit period: 259200 seconds which is equivalent to 3 days

But doesn't seem to work properly. Can you help us to solve this mistery? ahah, thank you for your help in advance.

members getting balance reset, how is this even possible without my intervention?
Happened at our community as well. And others after checking out their official website.
No solution was ever given.
Although it seemed to have not happened again, it was still a very large inconvenience

Complete Change Log

Fix: The currency setting "Maximum Earned" did not work as intended
Fix: Internal change to fix a developer-only issue
Fix: Fix missing phrase in Approval Queue

.Why was the "Maximum Earned" changed to a "rolling" event instead of just resetting the daily limit at say midnight?

No solution was ever given.
another annoying bug is daily login rewards are given 3-4 times instead of 1 time like it is setup.

the developer said "tell me the steps to create the bug"

I have not touched the control panel, this happens out of nowhere.

what steps to give? happens out of nowhere for no reason. some days pay normally 1 time a day, some days like today x4 times :))

example:
sa4.webp

another annoying bug is daily login rewards are given 3-4 times instead of 1 time like it is setup.

the developer said "tell me the steps to create the bug"

I have not touched the control panel, this happens out of nowhere.

what steps to give? happens out of nowhere for no reason. some days pay normally 1 time a day, some days like today x4 times :))

example:
View attachment 280260
This was suppose to have possibly been fixed in a past update.

As far as I remember, the issue has to do with multiple tabs being active when the user is rewarded the currency.

This was suppose to have possibly been fixed in a past update.

As far as I remember, the issue has to do with multiple tabs being active when the user is rewarded the currency.
I have not updated, i guess this is the reason I was still getting the error. I will update now and provide feedback if this happens again in future. Thank you!

I have not updated, i guess this is the reason I was still getting the error. I will update now and provide feedback if this happens again in future. Thank you!
Generally, developers will only support the latest version of their add-on and the latest version of the software.

Fair warning, DO A BACKUP!!
There was multiple people reporting of lost credits after upgrading to the latest versions. (Not happening right away)

Without a way to reliably reproduce any issues it's hard for me to assist any further unfortunately :(

Why was the "Maximum Earned" changed to a "rolling" event instead of just resetting the daily limit at say midnight?
Because the configuration implied a rolling event. If you limit an event to only be triggered once per 86400 seconds (24 hours), it makes absolutely no sense for someone to be able to trigger an event at 23:59 and another at 00:01.

Hello,

Sorry to bother you, but we tested a lot of things but we can't wrap our heads around this issue.

Our goal is to give 10 credits to a specific user group every 3 days. The result with our settings is that 10 credits are given every day.

photo_2023-01-05_11-53-18-jpg.279421

photo_2023-01-05_11-53-20-jpg.279422

photo_2023-01-05_11-53-23-jpg.279423

If we have interpreted the options correctly:
  • Frequency: 1 because we want the event to execute every time the trigger goes off
  • Maximum applications: 1 because we want the number of seconds set below to wait after each event
  • Limit maximum applications per-user: yes because we want the waiting time to be separate for each user
  • Limit period: 259200 seconds which is equivalent to 3 days

But doesn't seem to work properly. Can you help us to solve this mistery? ahah, thank you for your help in advance.

Without a way to reliably reproduce any issues it's hard for me to assist any further unfortunately :(

Well I described my issue, could you at least try to answer or correct me if something is configured badly by mistake.

Well I described my issue, could you at least try to answer or correct me if something is configured badly by mistake.
Actually, I think I see an issue; the frequency / maximum applications / limit period isn't being applied to the daily events.

I'll push an update that should hopefully resolve this. If it does not, you'll need to pick an affected user and show me the xf_dbtech_credits_transaction entries for that particular event and that particular user.

Something like
SQL:
SELECT * FROM xf_dbtech_credits_transaction WHERE event_trigger_id = 'paycheck' AND user_id = X

Last edited:
Top Bottom