[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Actually, I think I see an issue; the frequency / maximum applications / limit period isn't being applied to the daily events.

I'll push an update that should hopefully resolve this. If it does not, you'll need to pick an affected user and show me the xf_dbtech_credits_transaction entries for that particular event and that particular user.

Something like
SQL:
SELECT * FROM xf_dbtech_credits_transaction WHERE event_trigger_id = 'paycheck' AND user_id = X

Still continue to have problems with this payout configuration, the addon still continue to ignore the maximum application setting.

This is the log: https://paste.alessiodp.com/xPcJEmx

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version fixes an issue with rounding errors occurring when your currencies use multiple decimals, as well as an issue with certain events not correctly checking historical records for the Frequency setting.

Furthermore, internal changes have been made to help avoid issues with currency limits applying when they shouldn't, such as the AdminCP "Adjust" event when editing a user's currencies.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix rounding...

Read the rest of this update entry...

which template(s) do I edit to change the name of the drop down menu and the website name menu?
Did a search can't find the phrase

Want to change the forum address profile to Paypal
and want to change the Forum Credits to something else

Is there a way to know total of taxes erased / recollected?

I mean, when a user sends a currency to other user and its taxed, if not, i guess it would be a good implementation
There's no such feature at this time, but you could possibly sum it manually in the database 🤔

There's no such feature at this time, but you could possibly sum it manually in the database 🤔
Let's say that users use the forum as a means of payment between users, and for the security provided by the forum itself, it would charge a small commission (similar to what PayPal does). I think it's natural for users to accept using it under these conditions, but I do see it being somewhat difficult to manually reviewing this information in the database (especially since I'm not sure how I would actually obtain that data).

Perhaps if this tax were to go to another user who would act as a tax collector, it wouldn't be so difficult to implement, I think. For those who use the system in this way, it would be easy to know how much has been collected per month, whether they eventually decide to eliminate this amount or simply let it continue to accumulate. Please consider this or even let me know if there's something I can contribute to help achieve this. Thank you.

And does it work in the conditions iu proposed? After the users send money to each other, would it eventually reach the user who indicates in that section? Thanks
Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "eventually reach the user who indicates in that section". When you configure the setting mentioned above, that user will receive all the monies taken as tax.

When user registration mode is set to approve manually, the registration credit event is not triggered thus no credit is added to the user. @DragonByte Tech How to fix this issue please?

Last edited:
@DragonByte Tech When a user receives an alert about rewarded credit. For example: "You earned 1 <CREDITS> for posting a new post". If user click to the alert message, a popup of the richest members list show up which point to /dbtech-credits/currency/credits.1/. I think it make sense to point to the user's balance instead which is /dbtech-credits/.

When user registration mode is set to approve manually, the registration credit event is not triggered thus no credit is added to the user. @DragonByte Tech How to fix this issue please?
You must be running an older version of the add-on, because in the latest version, this issue has been corrected :) I don't recall fully what version exactly It was corrected in, but it's been a significant amount of time.

@DragonByte Tech When a user receives an alert about rewarded credit. For example: "You earned 1 <CREDITS> for posting a new post". If user click to the alert message, a popup of the richest members list show up which point to /dbtech-credits/currency/credits.1/. I think it make sense to point to the user's balance instead which is /dbtech-credits/.
No, the main /dbtech-credits/ is not uniquely for the user's balance, so that wouldn't work.

You must be running an older version of the add-on, because in the latest version, this issue has been corrected :) I don't recall fully what version exactly It was corrected in, but it's been a significant amount of time.

No, the main /dbtech-credits/ is not uniquely for the user's balance, so that wouldn't work.
Weird, I use the latest licensed version 5.8.4. Tested with several users but the issue still persist.

Top Bottom