[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I read that there must be only one primary key in every table, however it doesn't always apply for your add-on. Could you please explain me what I'm missing? Looking forward to learn something new :)

Reference: xf_dbtech_credits_charge_purchase
$table->addPrimaryKey(['content_type', 'content_id', 'content_hash', 'user_id']);

Thanks!

Just installed this and testing some things out.

I used the CHARGE code on a post, and clicked on it with a test account that has zero credits. I was able to view the content and that user simply has negative credits now.

Is there a setting somewhere that will require the user to have the required credits in order to use credits?

Does the credits system work with your eCommerce add-on?
What other add-ons work in conjunction with the credits system?

Thanks!

Does the credits system work with your eCommerce add-on?
What other add-ons work in conjunction with the credits system?

Thanks!
The Credit system can act as a payment profile, so should work for most add-ons that support the payment profile system.

Siropu Referral, Badges and a few other add-ons work with Credits.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version updates the code for handling the Revival event, which may resolve certain issues with it.

Furthermore, a few other reported issues have been resolved.

Complete Change Log

Change: Attempt to resolve issues with Revival events
Fix: Fix server error when downloading a resource version
Fix: The Wallet widget would not save the correct values when choosing which currencies to display

Read the rest of this update entry...

Has anyone has had any issues with DragonByte Credits: Rebuild transactions (All)?
It seems to skew the amount of credits a user has. Every time I rebuild, the users has different values. Sometimes it's more, sometimes it's less, or sometimes it continues to go up so some users have more than they should. Also using the "DragonByte Credits: Rebuild transactions" seems to drop some users credits to 0 and others not. It's so strange. This is a critical bug that needs to be addressed and fixed because now all my users have incorrect amounts of credits, giving users an unfair disadvantage. I need to now disable the add-on so users don't purchase things for having more credits than they should. I have created a ticket on DB forums so hopefully I get an answer/fix soon!

Would it be possible to get support added for the following criteria:
  • Has earned fewer than X <Currency>
  • Has earned more than X <Currency>
  • Has spent fewer than X <Currency>
  • Has spent more than X <Currency>
I have a lot of transactions on our forum (we're approaching 30k since we upgraded to XF2 a year ago, and prior to that we had about 150k), and I am wanting to give badges through @Ozzy47 Badge add-on.

It would also give a good idea of how much each user utilizes the credit system, or how much they have spent for premium currency.

Is it possible to spend credits on a post? I want people to be able to tip good posts, showing it as "gold/credits" on the post info (like with reactions).

How to prevent when someone unlocks content without having credits? (-x Credits) And display insufficient credits alert or something like that.
If I was correct, looking in the events and find the correct event, then in the option of that event, there is an option to prevent the event trigger if he/she doesn't have enough credits.

• Is it possible to spend credits on a post? I want people to be able to tip good posts, showing it as "gold/credits" on the post info (like with reactions).
  • Can you assign an icon to the currencies? (so have one currency with a gold icon, and another one with emerald icon, f.ex).

Is it possible to spend credits on a post? I want people to be able to tip good posts, showing it as "gold/credits" on the post info (like with reactions).
Not at this time, sorry :(

Can you assign an icon to the currencies? (so have one currency with a gold icon, and another one with emerald icon, f.ex).
You can use a prefix/suffix, though unfortunately this does not support HTML as it's only intended for unicode symbols.

Hi,

Is the credit system based on adding only?
For example, isn't it possible to reduce points from a user who has the necessary permission and deletes his/her thread?
Or reducing points from the one who withdraws the likes?
Options can be multiplied...

Hi,

Is the credit system based on adding only?
For example, isn't it possible to reduce points from a user who has the necessary permission and deletes his/her thread?
Or reducing points from the one who withdraws the likes?
Options can be multiplied...
Yes, use the "Negation" setting when creating events to undo those credits when editing and/or deleting a post.

"Resource Download" = the event for charging other users to download
"Resource Downloaded" = the event for granting credits to the uploader
Is there same events for open charge tag?

Charge decreased - the event for charging other users to open charge tag
Charge increased - the event for granting credits to the owner's charge tag

Top Bottom