[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I've set up a paycheck for a usergroup with these settings

6kLwIsX.png

When it triggers it pays out 4 times and none of the transactions appear in the transaction logs.

Also, I notice that a users credit amount does not display under their username on mobile, could you tell me how to change that?

w8Gev1f.png

X34fSgW.png

I've set up a paycheck for a usergroup with these settings

6kLwIsX.png

When it triggers it pays out 4 times and none of the transactions appear in the transaction logs.
Paycheck runs on a catch-up system. If they are due 5 paychecks when they login, because it has been that long since their last login, they'll receive them all when they login again. Entries not showing up in the transaction log is likely due to user group permissions.

Also, I notice that a users credit amount does not display under their username on mobile, could you tell me how to change that?

w8Gev1f.png

X34fSgW.png
Please contact your skin developer for assistance with any mobile functionality in your custom skin.

Paycheck runs on a catch-up system. If they are due 5 paychecks when they login, because it has been that long since their last login, they'll receive them all when they login again. Entries not showing up in the transaction log is likely due to user group permissions.

Please contact your skin developer for assistance with any mobile functionality in your custom skin.
EDIT: Actually, don't worry about the paycheck problem, I'm giving up on it.

I would like to know how to get users credit amounts to display under their username on mobile on a default, uncustomised XF? Because it doesn't show on that either.

Last edited:
EDIT: Actually, don't worry about the paycheck problem, I'm giving up on it.

I would like to know how to get users credit amounts to display under their username on mobile on a default, uncustomised XF? Because it doesn't show on that either.
Looks like this is intended by XF, but you can find:
Code:
.message-userExtras
{
   display: none;
}
In the XenForo templates and comment that block out.

I created a usergroup that is supposed to be able to see private currencies. But members of that usergroup are unable to do so, despite having the permissions set.

Here is the currencies' privacy setting:
1624732533006.webp

I analyzed the permissions of one such user:
1624732353572.webp

This is what they see on their own profile page:
1624732382427.webp

And this is what I can see on their profile page, when checking from my Administrator account:
1624732413807.webp

Hi, does this addon have the ability to calculate credits based on word count? Basically, I want to reward members who write more in a post? Or at least set a minimum?

Does it also allow to rebuild based on what happened before the addon was installed (i.e. so it counts all the threads and posts for the last 15 years of my forum)?

Hey @DragonByte Tech , I also have Sirou's referral system installed, how do I set how many credits is rewarded per referral? and can this be different per usergroup?

Also, how to adjust the values for each thread posted, each reply posted? Any help would be appreciated! Also, is it possible to reward credits when someone posts an item to the Xenforo Media Gallery add-on? Can credits be given for an embed? Such as embedding a youtube video? Or does that count as an upload as well?

My girlfriend @Shortie861 purchased this add-on on my behalf, she has access to my license, so any verification can easily be done via myself or her. Thanks in advance for the support. :)

Last edited:
Hey @DragonByte Tech , I also have Sirou's referral system installed, how do I set how many credits is rewarded per referral?
If that add-on has an event trigger added, you would be able to create a new referral event.

and can this be different per usergroup?
I don't think so, sorry. You may be able to create events that only apply to certain user groups, but I wouldn't count on it.

Also, how to adjust the values for each thread posted, each reply posted?
You can adjust every credits value via the admin.php?dbtech-credits/events/ page.

Can credits be given for an embed? Such as embedding a youtube video? Or does that count as an upload as well?
I don't believe there's any interaction with embeds, sorry.

If that add-on has an event trigger added, you would be able to create a new referral event.

I don't think so, sorry. You may be able to create events that only apply to certain user groups, but I wouldn't count on it.

You can adjust every credits value via the admin.php?dbtech-credits/events/ page.

I don't believe there's any interaction with embeds, sorry.
Thanks for the responses! Would interactions w/ embeds be possible in a future update?
Also, for the referral events thing, they have "DB Credits" as a reward option in their add-on, but it doesn't offer any way to say how many credits a user would get per referral.....so not sure how they connect, which is why i asked. There doesn't seem to be an event for "Referrals".

Thanks for the responses! Would interactions w/ embeds be possible in a future update?
Also, for the referral events thing, they have "DB Credits" as a reward option in their add-on, but it doesn't offer any way to say how many credits a user would get per referral.....so not sure how they connect, which is why i asked. There doesn't seem to be an event for "Referrals".
There's no plans to integrate with embeds at this time, sorry. If you have questions about the referrals add-on and its integration, you'll need to ask that dev, sorry :(

I think after buying this addon, ask support they will support it very enthusiastically, but when it's almost expired, the support request is sent to them, they only reply for a while, I sent 1 support request but to Still haven't received any reply yet
and now the addon is installed on my website, still not working, lol

I think after buying this addon, ask support they will support it very enthusiastically, but when it's almost expired, the support request is sent to them, they only reply for a while, I sent 1 support request but to Still haven't received any reply yet
and now the addon is installed on my website, still not working, lol
The expiry date of a license has no impact on support, if I'm unable to test a given issue exactly when a ticket is opened, I'll leave it open until I can.

Top Bottom