[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
@DragonByte Tech where is the column for the credits/currency for users? I've looked in zf_user for dbcredits_credits_credits which is the column name in the settings on admin cp but it doesn't exist?

1. Taxation - Reducing the value of your currency over time. Optionally transfer taxed credits to a certain user.

Can this be used to reduce credits from individuals on a weekly basis if they haven’t logged in?

1. Taxation - Reducing the value of your currency over time. Optionally transfer taxed credits to a certain user.

Can this be used to reduce credits from individuals on a weekly basis if they haven’t logged in?
At the moment, it only works on login, but once they login it'll "catch up" to all missing events :)

hello,

after an upgrade from 5.0.0 to 5.7.5 my board is destroyed

1) the board says "an upgrade is in progress" on all pages, including the admin CP, including in debug mode and dev mode

2) I opened src/XF/Error.php and put
$upgradePending = false;
at line 369.
This stops Xenforo from displaying that line and it will display the error message instead

3) The error message displayed is:

An exception occurred: [ArgumentCountError] Too few arguments to function DBTech\Credits\Entity\Currency::getStructure(), 0 passed in /srv/rehearsal/src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Application/EntityManager.php on line 107 and exactly 1 expected in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Entity/Currency.php on line 451

1. DBTech\Credits\Entity\Currency::getStructure() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Application/EntityManager.php at line 107
  2. DBTech\Credits\Application\EntityManager->findCached() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/EventListener/EntityStructure.php at line 13
  3. DBTech\Credits\XF\EventListener\EntityStructure::user() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 52
  4. XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 78
  5. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 225
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getFinder() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 133
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find() in src/XF/Repository/User.php at line 25
  8. XF\Repository\User->getVisitor() in src/addons/Snog/Groups/XF/Repository/User.php at line 10
  9. Snog\Groups\XF\Repository\User->getVisitor() in src/XF/App.php at line 1913
  10. XF\App->getVisitorFromSession() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 55
  11. XF\Admin\App->start() in src/XF/App.php at line 2341
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
  13. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I'm going to hack into it to stop that error from happening but damn it is annoying!

I had to do this to unlock my site:

Before (line 107): in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Application/EntityManager.php

1632212407490.webp

After (line 107):
1632212363593.webp

By doing this, the site is back to normal and I was able to resume the running jobs.
I'll revert back to the original code once the upgrade is complete.

hello,

after an upgrade from 5.0.0 to 5.7.5 my board is destroyed

1) the board says "an upgrade is in progress" on all pages, including the admin CP, including in debug mode and dev mode

2) I opened src/XF/Error.php and put
$upgradePending = false;
at line 369.
This stops Xenforo from displaying that line and it will display the error message instead

3) The error message displayed is:

An exception occurred: [ArgumentCountError] Too few arguments to function DBTech\Credits\Entity\Currency::getStructure(), 0 passed in /srv/rehearsal/src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Application/EntityManager.php on line 107 and exactly 1 expected in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Entity/Currency.php on line 451

1. DBTech\Credits\Entity\Currency::getStructure() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Application/EntityManager.php at line 107
  2. DBTech\Credits\Application\EntityManager->findCached() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/EventListener/EntityStructure.php at line 13
  3. DBTech\Credits\XF\EventListener\EntityStructure::user() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 52
  4. XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 78
  5. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 225
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getFinder() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 133
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find() in src/XF/Repository/User.php at line 25
  8. XF\Repository\User->getVisitor() in src/addons/Snog/Groups/XF/Repository/User.php at line 10
  9. Snog\Groups\XF\Repository\User->getVisitor() in src/XF/App.php at line 1913
  10. XF\App->getVisitorFromSession() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 55
  11. XF\Admin\App->start() in src/XF/App.php at line 2341
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
  13. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I'm going to hack into it to stop that error from happening but damn it is annoying!
With an upgrade that significant, you need to disable the add-on prior to upgrading. You're upgrading from a code base written for XenForo 2.0 to 2.2, and across seven significant upgrade versions (5.0 to 5.1 is usually a big upgrade that you can't just revert by uploading the old files, etc).

I'm glad you were able to get the upgrade going using the above method, however :)

With an upgrade that significant, you need to disable the add-on prior to upgrading. You're upgrading from a code base written for XenForo 2.0 to 2.2, and across seven significant upgrade versions (5.0 to 5.1 is usually a big upgrade that you can't just revert by uploading the old files, etc).

I'm glad you were able to get the upgrade going using the above method, however :)
thanks for the info.

now there's something else that I'd like to ask about : the admin CP shows this message every few minutes:

1632278060597.webp

Everytime I click the link to continue running them, I get this:

1632278086328.webp

And then it takes me back to the admin CP homepage, and the message disappears. Until a few minutes later - the message reappears over and over.

What can I do to suppress this, is there a task that's not going through or something?

my tech guy said this:

It happens when this manual job becomes the first in the job table

1632539225579.webp
If you look in the addon_batch table:
1632539238183.webp
So I think XenForo is failing somewhere internally to upgrade the DBtech addon
I wonder if we can just delete that manual job from the table?

any thoughts @DragonByte Tech ?

Is it possible to set multiple currencies when selling dbtech credits for real-world currency?

Like:

10,000 DB Credits | £4,00 OR €5,00 OR $6,50

i want to get new resources credit rules when customer submit resource will earn credit ,and it is have problem with remote attachment ,when you fix this ,i will buy it !

Top Bottom