[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version fixes an issue with the currency privacy setting, as well as a few PHP 8.1 related issues.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix an issue where the "Show to self and designated user groups" currency privacy setting did not apply correctly
Fix: Content type reference in the Transaction entity
Fix: Fix PHP 8.1 compatibility issue

Read the rest of this update entry...

Found what I consider a bug.

If I donate to a user that has a state presumably other than valid (I tested with rejected and disabled), the source user gets charged the donation amount, but the target user does not get the donation.

IMO, a user that has a state anything other than valid should not be able to be donated to, or at a minimum the transaction automatically moderated.

Found what I consider a bug.

If I donate to a user that has a state presumably other than valid (I tested with rejected and disabled), the source user gets charged the donation amount, but the target user does not get the donation.

IMO, a user that has a state anything other than valid should not be able to be donated to, or at a minimum the transaction automatically moderated.
Confirmed, I'll fix this in the next version with this message:

1647353260811.webp

Dear @DragonByte Tech I am using dragonbyte e commerce and dragonbyte credit plugins. The balance is reduced after the member receives a physical product, there are no problems with this part. So, what do I need to do to restore the credit spent on the member's account when the purchase was canceled?

I'm having this error in my error-log (latest version of DB Credits AddOn):

XF\Db\Exception: Job DBTech\Credits:EventDeleteCleanUp: MySQL query error [1292]: Truncated incorrect INTEGER value: '10.00000000'
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:230
  • Generiert von: Unbekanntes Konto
  • 5 April 2022 um 17:21

Stack-Trace​

UPDATE xf_user
SET lcs = GREATEST(0, CAST(lcs AS SIGNED) - ?)
WHERE user_id = ?

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(198): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1292, '22007')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1292, '22007')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(96): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Entity/Transaction.php(286): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
UPDATE xf...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1652): DBTech\Credits\Entity\Transaction->_postDelete()
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Service/Event/DeleteCleanUp.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete()
#6 src/XF/MultiPartRunnerTrait.php(48): DBTech\Credits\Service\Event\DeleteCleanUp->stepDeleteTransactions(9, 6)
#7 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Service/Event/DeleteCleanUp.php(57): DBTech\Credits\Service\Event\DeleteCleanUp->runLoop(7)
#8 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Job/EventDeleteCleanUp.php(47): DBTech\Credits\Service\Event\DeleteCleanUp->cleanUp(7)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): DBTech\Credits\Job\EventDeleteCleanUp->run(7.16386)
#10 src/addons/SV/CachePermissionChecks/XF/Job/Manager.php(17): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.16386)
#11 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): SV\CachePermissionChecks\XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.16386)
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.16386)
#13 src/XF/Cli/Command/RunJobs.php(59): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#14 src/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): XF\Cli\Command\RunJobs->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#15 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(992): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#16 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(255): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(XF\Cli\Command\RunJobs), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#17 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(148): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#18 src/XF/Cli/Runner.php(111): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#19 cmd.php(15): XF\Cli\Runner->run()
#20 {main}

Status der Anfrage​

array(1) {
["cli"] => string(66) "/var/www/share/XXX/htdocs/cmd.php --quiet xf:run-jobs"
}

In that case I have no idea why your server throws that error. I'd advise asking your database admin, as they might have more insight whether this is a bug with your version of MySQL/MariaDB or whether I need to make a change.
I am (kinda) the DB admin. :D We are on mySQL 8.0.26, maybe that's the reason for the hickup?

How to integrate with DB Shop? Say Coins is our currency, do we need to create a currency named Coins in both DB Credits and DB Shop addons? Do we also need to enable both currencies or just the DB Shop's?

I just got a report from someone that Daily Activity can be triggered multiple times:

1649989760493.webp

Looking through logs this has happened a few other times (however not to this extent). This user had not logged in since Sunday (04/10) until today.

I'm using 5.3.2 version, this is exactly what I receive from one single person, same info and same name same email in server error log:

• XF\PrintableException: Please enter a number that is at least 0.01
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1154

Stack Trace​

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/Purchase.php(47): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(609): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\Purchase->postSave(Object(DBTech\Credits\Entity\Transaction))
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(258): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->trigger(Object(LiamW\AccountDelete\XF\Entity\User), 810, false, Object(ArrayObject))
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Purchasable/Currency.php(241): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->apply(810, Array, Object(LiamW\AccountDelete\XF\Entity\User))
#4 src/XF/Payment/AbstractProvider.php(184): DBTech\Credits\Purchasable\Currency->completePurchase(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#5 payment_callback.php(63): XF\Payment\AbstractProvider->completeTransaction(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#6 {main}
array(4) {
["url"] => string(40) "/payment_callback.php?_xfProvider=paypal"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["_xfProvider"] => string(6) "paypal"
}
["_POST"] => array(35) {
["mc_gross"] => string(5) "13.08"
["protection_eligibility"] => string(8) "Eligible"
["payer_id"] => string(13) "id"
["payment_date"] => string(25) "08:32:43 Oct 22, 2020 PDT"
["payment_status"] => string(17) "Canceled_Reversal"
["charset"] => string(12) "windows-1252"
["first_name"] => string(3) "X"
["mc_fee"] => string(4) "0.92"
["notify_version"] => string(3) "3.9"
["reason_code"] => string(5) "other"
["custom"] => string(32) "z"
["business"] => string(23) "mysite@email.com"
["verify_sign"] => string(56) "A long strIngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg"
["payer_email"] => string(23) "email@gmail.com"
["parent_txn_id"] => string(17) "xxx"
["txn_id"] => string(17) "xxx"
["payment_type"] => string(7) "instant"
["payer_business_name"] => string(7) "user"
["last_name"] => string(6) "user"
["receiver_email"] => string(23) "mysite@email.com"
["payment_fee"] => string(4) "0.92"
["shipping_discount"] => string(4) "0.00"
["receiver_id"] => string(13) "xxx"
["insurance_amount"] => string(4) "0.00"
["item_name"] => NULL
["discount"] => string(4) "0.00"
["mc_currency"] => string(3) "USD"
["item_number"] => string(0) ""
["residence_country"] => string(2) "US"
["handling_amount"] => string(4) "0.00"
["shipping_method"] => string(7) "Default"
["transaction_subject"] => string(0) ""
["payment_gross"] => string(5) "13.08"
["shipping"] => string(4) "0.00"
["ipn_track_id"] => string(13) "z"
}
}

I received this 10 times this month. This bug is causing many issues as our users are not getting what they paid for. Is there anything we can do?

XF ver 2.2.9
Addon ver 5.7.7
PHP 7.4

I have a "Daily Activity" event that is supposed to trigger on the first login each day. Instead of triggering once, it triggers separately for each tab open on the site. For instance, if I have 3 browser tabs open on the forum and it becomes the next day, I will get 3 alerts of the event triggering and will be credited 3 times.

I have tried to mitigate this by enabling frequency and limitation options, but they haven't prevented this from happening.
1652717387960.webp

Another user has already reported this bug a month ago too.

Top Bottom