[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I guess the add-on indeed fully reads the whole database table in order to load the transaction page in the front-end of the site (only at first page loading, when you start using the filters it's faster). You might want to double-check it's working as intended :)
It doesn’t do that, in the previous version it used to do that but I resolved that problem in this version. I have no idea why that would happen for you, as the debug info shows it is absolutely not doing a full table scan.

Thank you for your reply. I'm tempted to do a fresh install of the add-on, but I'd like to keep some important stuff such as credits amount for users (I can rebuild events if needed).

Any recommendations?

Another thing I should mention, in the admin area I keep seeing this from time to time:

There are manual rebuild jobs awaiting completion. Continue running them.

It's the dragonbyte tech credits add-on, but every time I click the link to continue the rebuild job, it completes without issues, and the message disappears, but after a while this message appears again.

Thank you for your reply. I'm tempted to do a fresh install of the add-on, but I'd like to keep some important stuff such as credits amount for users (I can rebuild events if needed).

Any recommendations?
That wouldn't solve anything. I need to see the issue in action in order to resolve it.

There are manual rebuild jobs awaiting completion. Continue running them.

It's the dragonbyte tech credits add-on, but every time I click the link to continue the rebuild job, it completes without issues, and the message disappears, but after a while this message appears again.
What's the contents of the rebuild job, what does it say on the screen? You can inspect the xf_job table to see currently running / queued jobs.

That wouldn't solve anything. I need to see the issue in action in order to resolve it.

What's the contents of the rebuild job, what does it say on the screen? You can inspect the xf_job table to see currently running / queued jobs.

It says: DBTech Credits / Upgrading... . .

The purchase error seems to come from dbtech credits:

Code:
[LIST]
[*]XF\PrintableException: Please enter a value for the required field 'cost'.
[*]src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1154
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]May 2, 2019 at 7:32 AM
[/LIST]

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/Purchase.php(46): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(609): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\Purchase->postSave(Object(DBTech\Credits\Entity\Transaction))
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(258): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->trigger(Object(SV\WhoReplied\XF\Entity\User), 15528, false, Object(ArrayObject))
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Purchasable/Currency.php(232): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->apply(15528, Array, Object(SV\WhoReplied\XF\Entity\User))
#4 src/XF/Payment/AbstractProvider.php(164): DBTech\Credits\Purchasable\Currency->completePurchase(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#5 payment_callback.php(62): XF\Payment\AbstractProvider->completeTransaction(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#6 {main}

And PayPal sent another mail about IPN notifications failing.

You provided an hotfix for dbtech shop add-on, but maybe it's needed for the credits add-on too?

Thanks

The purchase error seems to come from dbtech credits:

Code:
[LIST]
[*]XF\PrintableException: Please enter a value for the required field 'cost'.
[*]src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1154
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]May 2, 2019 at 7:32 AM
[/LIST]

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/Purchase.php(46): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(609): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\Purchase->postSave(Object(DBTech\Credits\Entity\Transaction))
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(258): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->trigger(Object(SV\WhoReplied\XF\Entity\User), 15528, false, Object(ArrayObject))
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Purchasable/Currency.php(232): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->apply(15528, Array, Object(SV\WhoReplied\XF\Entity\User))
#4 src/XF/Payment/AbstractProvider.php(164): DBTech\Credits\Purchasable\Currency->completePurchase(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#5 payment_callback.php(62): XF\Payment\AbstractProvider->completeTransaction(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#6 {main}

And PayPal sent another mail about IPN notifications failing.

You provided an hotfix for dbtech shop add-on, but maybe it's needed for the credits add-on too?

Thanks
No, I provided a hot fix for the Credits addon only, the error only exists in the Credits mod.

I just renewed my licenses went to download to upload on my site and when I go to download there is none - written in downloads available under xf 1.5, xf 2 and xf 2.1 ?

EDIT: I had to set up a whole new e-mail address to use my account on your website. Despite the email account being correct that was on file it wouldn't accept it. Once I set up a new email address and confirmed it downloads were then available.

Last edited:
I just renewed my licenses went to download to upload on my site and when I go to download there is none - written in downloads available under xf 1.5, xf 2 and xf 2.1 ?

EDIT: I had to set up a whole new e-mail address to use my account on your website. Despite the email account being correct that was on file it wouldn't accept it. Once I set up a new email address and confirmed it downloads were then available.
It’s possible your old email address bounced, sorry about that!

I believe this is one of the few things you'll go into AdminCP -> DragonByte Credits -> Manage Event Triggers for. You can set the number of days (and a date to start from, which helps determine what day of the week the paycheck will be on) under Advanced Settings for Paycheck. Default seems to be every 7 days on Friday.

Be careful not to delete anything in Event Triggers, though. That could cause you to have to reinstall the add-ons and start over.

I'm interested in the Advenced Setting part of the Paycheck, as I'd like to set a daily paycheck and a higher paycheck to be sent to users during week-ends, but I think Event Triggers cannot be edited anymore. Is there any ways I can replicate this?

I'm interested in the Advenced Setting part of the Paycheck, as I'd like to set a daily paycheck and a higher paycheck to be sent to users during week-ends, but I think Event Triggers cannot be edited anymore. Is there any ways I can replicate this?
I don't know if there was ever a way to achieve this, but in either case the previous Event Trigger settings are now in the XenForo options under Event Trigger Options.

@DragonByte Tech This is what happened when I was trying to rebuild credits
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'xf_tag_content.user_id' in 'on clause' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
Code:
            SELECT `xf_tag_content`.*, `xf_user_AddUser_1`.*
            FROM `xf_tag_content`
            LEFT JOIN `xf_user` AS `xf_user_AddUser_1` ON (`xf_user_AddUser_1`.`user_id` = `xf_tag_content`.`user_id`)
            WHERE (`xf_tag_content`.`tag_content_id` > 0)
            ORDER BY `xf_tag_content`.`tag_content_id` ASC

LIMIT 500
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1294): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
            SELECT `xf_...')
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(740): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch('500')
#6 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(694): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->getContentInRange(0, '500')
#7 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Job/TransactionRebuild.php(84): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->rebuildRange(0, '500')
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): DBTech\Credits\Job\TransactionRebuild->run(G)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#11 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\QAForums\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\QAForums\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#16 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#18 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#19 {main}
I have disabled all add-on and problem still there (latest Credits + Shop), Seem it only occurred with Tag rebuild.

Last edited:
@DragonByte Tech This is what happened when I was trying to rebuild credits
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'xf_tag_content.user_id' in 'on clause' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
Code:
            SELECT `xf_tag_content`.*, `xf_user_AddUser_1`.*
            FROM `xf_tag_content`
            LEFT JOIN `xf_user` AS `xf_user_AddUser_1` ON (`xf_user_AddUser_1`.`user_id` = `xf_tag_content`.`user_id`)
            WHERE (`xf_tag_content`.`tag_content_id` > 0)
            ORDER BY `xf_tag_content`.`tag_content_id` ASC

LIMIT 500
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1294): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
            SELECT `xf_...')
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(740): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch('500')
#6 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(694): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->getContentInRange(0, '500')
#7 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Job/TransactionRebuild.php(84): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->rebuildRange(0, '500')
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): DBTech\Credits\Job\TransactionRebuild->run(G)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#11 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\QAForums\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\QAForums\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#16 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#18 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#19 {main}
I have disabled all add-on and problem still there (latest Credits + Shop), Seem it only occurred with Tag rebuild.
Please see this bug: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...n-on-xf-entity-tagcontent-doesnt-work.164526/

I have applied a hotfix to Credits that works around this bug.

Is it possible to assign group permissions for individual currencies? I would like to give permission to GROUP A to adjust CURRENCY A but not CURRENCY B. And GROUP B to be able to adjust CURRENCY B but not A

Is it possible to assign group permissions for individual currencies? I would like to give permission to GROUP A to adjust CURRENCY A but not CURRENCY B. And GROUP B to be able to adjust CURRENCY B but not A
Unfortunately not at this time, but if you pop it in as a feature request in the DB Credits forum @ our site I can look at it for future versions :)

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.3.0rc2

Update highlights

This version features mostly behind-the-scenes changes aimed at improving performance and reliability when deleting events and currencies.

Previously, transactions would be deleted right away, which did not work if you had tens of thousands of transactions (or more!) for any given event / currency. Transactions are now deleted using a background task, which vastly improves reliability.

Out of the bug fixes, the most important fix is that the Daily...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not yet running the last version, but I have some errors logged tonight to report as it might also occur on the last version:

• XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '693843-2ffe4416e86faf930f006de45829017b-277957' for key 'PRIMARY'
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
Code:
INSERT  INTO `xf_dbtech_credits_charge_purchase` (`post_id`, `content_hash`, `user_id`) VALUES (?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(218): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1452): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_dbtech_credi...', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1184): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Pub/Controller/Currency.php(696): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Currency->actionBuyContent(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Credits:...', 'BuyContent', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Currency), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Currency), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

• XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '568856-0c2cc50635d63cb54c786498495c78e9-229473' for key 'PRIMARY'
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217

Code:
INSERT  INTO `xf_dbtech_credits_charge_purchase` (`post_id`, `content_hash`, `user_id`) VALUES (?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(218): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1452): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_dbtech_credi...', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1184): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Pub/Controller/Currency.php(696): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Currency->actionBuyContent(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Credits:...', 'BuyContent', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Currency), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Currency), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Thank you :)

Top Bottom