[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
OK, I do re-upgrade then getting this issue:

Phrases missing and edit be blank.

Save option server error log.

Also navtab are not working. Getting server log in homepage after enabled Credits permissions can View.

Last edited:
Phrases missing and edit be blank.
Working as intended. Those Shop events are outdated and should be deleted.

Save option server error log.
Try running this:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `xf_dbtech_credits_currency`
ADD `postbit` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 1

Also navtab are not working. Getting server log in homepage after enabled Credits permissions can View.
That looks like your addon cache is corrupt, try disabling and re-enabling any given addon to rebuild it.

Getting server log in homepage after enabled Credits permissions can View.

What about this issue?

Working as intended. Those Shop events are outdated and should be deleted.

Cannot delete, I have click delete button but are not deleted.

That looks like your addon cache is corrupt, try disabling and re-enabling any given addon to rebuild it.

What add-on need disabling and re-enabling?

All time getting There are manual rebuild jobs awaiting completion. Continue running them. but this are complete then still showing this message.

See here: https://giant.gfycat.com/WhoppingScrawnyCicada.webm

What about this issue?
This is the answer:
Line 326 in that file is $addOns = $container['addon.cache']; and if that's not the case on your end the files may not have been properly installed by the archive installer. If you were upgrading from v5.0 the addon needed to be disabled prior to upgrade.

What add-on need disabling and re-enabling?
Any.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.3.0 Beta 2

Update highlights

This update contains a few bug fixes for race conditions that could occur.

Most importantly, it fixes issues pertaining to the extra logging found when someone purchases credits for real money.

This update also fixes an issue where it was possible to crash the front-end by integrating the navbar tab with DragonByte Shop but the viewing user did not have permission to see the Shop tab.

Complete Change Log

Change: Switch various...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.3.0 Beta 3

Update highlights

This version refines the navbar integration by adding FontAwesome icons for menu entries when positioned in the right-side menu, as well as adding the ability to disable the text. Lastly, the HTML has been updated to better blend in with other right-side navbar items.

This has been tested on a limited number of custom skins. If you encounter any problems with the right-side menu after installing this update, please report it to the developer of your custom...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Some issues with this:

Editing a post sometimes triggers the post event, I receive an alert that credits were taken away (because of the negation amount I guess) and then another alert for earning them again.

Also, I have a View Thread event for $0.10 but it seems this plugin doesn't handle anything less than $1.00 - the transaction log says Earned 0 Credits

Some issues with this:

Editing a post sometimes triggers the post event, I receive an alert that credits were taken away (because of the negation amount I guess) and then another alert for earning them again.

Also, I have a View Thread event for $0.10 but it seems this plugin doesn't handle anything less than $1.00 - the transaction log says Earned 0 Credits

I'm not sure if there's a way to make it only display the first or last time in the transaction log, but I actually consider it a good thing that it modifies the award upon editing. In my case, I base the reward on amount of words, though, so I don't want someone pasting garbage, getting a load of points, and then editing to a normal post as if nothing happened.

Mostly replying because I know the answer to the last bit, though. If you go to AdminCP -> DragonByte Credits > Currencies, you can edit how far the currency displays with rounding. Default is 0 decimals, but if you do 2 decimals, it should display 0.00. In your example, the actual amount including partials should still be there even if they aren't visible. If Rounding is 0, a user with $1.40 will display $1. You can check by pulling up a user in ACP and looking at the DBTech Credits tab. In my case, I display whole numbers only, but I have actual numbers down to the hundredths. Couple of screenshots below.

EEfNFhz.png

wWr5fDO.png

Nice, now it shows earning $0.10 in transaction log.

but I actually consider it a good thing that it modifies the award upon editing. In my case, I base the reward on amount of words, though, so I don't want someone pasting garbage, getting a load of points, and then editing to a normal post as if nothing happened.

So do I. A base of $2 per post with $0.005 extra for every character over 10.
I just think this is expected behavior, it should only be removing credit earned on post deletion. If I see a scenario like you've mentioned, I'll delete the post anyway.

Okay, now it happened again. Just edited a post and added about 20 characters.

2.webp

This is problematic because I take away more than you earn if a post is deleted, so editing your post costs you credits.

Can this be used to rate posts? give credits to posts manually by admin or moderator according to its quality.
and how much each post get credited should appear in the post to encourage quality engagement by users

can this be done with this addon?
thanks

Top Bottom