[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
With such an ancient version across XF versions, I’m not sure if I’d be able to debug remotely.

Could you please PM me with the following:
  • AdminCP account
  • FTP account
  • Access to phpMyAdmin or similar database management tool so I can make any changes needed directly in the database
It's OK since this was just a test run of moving to xf2.1 - can I assume updating the plugin on 1.5 before moving to 2.1 will do the trick? I can always reach out to you again if it borks at that point too.

Thanks!

can I assume updating the plugin on 1.5 before moving to 2.1 will do the trick?
I'm not sure to be honest, I've heard one or two anecdotal reports that it works, but I haven't actually been able to test it myself. It would probably be easier to debug latest XF1 to latest XF2 in either case :)

I've started work on v5.3.0, which will contain one major new feature: Rebuild transactions.

This is the initial list of event types that can be rebuilt:

Why these particular content types? They have easy-to-read logs, so it's very easy to loop through the data and apply the events as if they were new.

The following event types are tentatively planned for Beta 2:
  • Birthday
  • Content (charge tag)
  • Follow
  • Followed
  • Paycheck
  • Trophy
  • Vote
(Subject to actually being able to figure out how to rebuild them, since these content types either have no easily readable log or does not have a single incremental key in the log. Some or all of these may be dropped from the list before it is finalised.)

I know this feature has been needed for a long time, if it was up to me this feature would be done months ago, but my hands were unfortunately tied. Like they say, better late than never :)

For some more details on how the feature will work:
  • You can choose to rebuild one, or all, of the content types (same as search content types)
  • You can optionally delete all transaction data before rebuilding
    • If you do not delete existing transaction data, transaction entries that have already occurred will be duplicated
    • If you choose to delete existing transaction data, you can also optionally reset all currencies to 0
  • You can choose the number of entries to be rebuilt per page
  • Accessible via the "Rebuild caches" page in XF
  • Can also be ran via CLI (same as search index rebuild)
As always, there's no ETA. I'm hoping to finish testing this week, but no promises!

Does the charge bbcode work with resources? So that users would have to spend dbtech credits to unlock a resource?

Does the charge bbcode work with resources? So that users would have to spend dbtech credits to unlock a resource?
I think it’s currently limited to posts, though there might be something that can be done for the future.

If you post it as a feature request @ our site I’ll keep it open (as opposed to on hold) so I can take a look as soon as possible.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.3.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

This version adds a frequently requested (and much needed) feature; Rebuild transactions! This feature can be accessed via the "Rebuild caches" page in XenForo.

The following event triggers can be rebuilt:
  • Adjust
  • Donate
  • Message (Conversation)
  • Poll
  • Purchase
  • React
  • Reacted
  • Redeem
  • Registration
  • Reported
  • Tag
  • Thread
  • Transfer
  • Upload
  • Visitor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
can you help me with this errors?

17924.png

Can you check your database for the presence of any database tables that start with xf_dbtech_credits_ ?
There is no table starting with "xf_dbtech" in the database.
I tried installing again and now I'm getting this:
E2E00.png

And also I can't access my forum without this in my config.php: $config['enableListeners'] = false;
If I remove this line, it throws an 500error.

There is no table starting with "xf_dbtech" in the database.
I tried installing again and now I'm getting this:
E2E00.png

And also I can't access my forum without this in my config.php: $config['enableListeners'] = false;
If I remove this line, it throws an 500error.
What version are you attempting to install? You appear to be running PHP 7.3 and trying to install an older version.

Hi,

After I installed credits add-on I am 100% satisfied because It is very well designed and easy to use however I would like to share my feedback for future releases.
  1. Singular and plural word option for the credit name.
  2. Widget (on sidebar or after log list) or a Tab in "Transaction Page" for "Donate Form".
  3. A widget of Donate Form to use/manipulate in Widget Admin.
  4. An option to remove the link of "Credit:0" (which display the pop-up of "Richest Users" and "Donate") on the navbar. In this case, if admin allow the pop-up of "Richest Users" and "Donate" let admin hide/change the tabs for example with: "Last Users Who Earned Credit" or "Last Users Who Spent Credits".
  5. BBCode to display the donation form in any part of thread (predefined value or let users set a requered/minimum value). I know it has the "charge bbcode" , but these feature could attract users to create great content to request donations. Or Increase the number of donations.
  6. New Event.- Reward when a topic get "x" replies (automatically reward popular topics).
  7. New Event.- Reward an user based on registered date (for example when a user has a year).
  8. New Event.- Reward an user when he had posted "x" messages (thread + resplies).
  9. New Event.- Reward/Deducted when user gets a promotion of user groups.
  10. Referrals System to reward members for new registers and/or paid upgrade promotions.
If any of these request are already in the credit add-on please let me know. Again, really good product. (y)

After I installed credits add-on I am 100% satisfied because It is very well designed and easy to use however I would like to share my feedback for future releases.
Thanks for the feedback :)

Would it be possible for you to create a feature request ticket @ our site for these?

As you might imagine, this topic will have your post drowned out rather quickly, so making a note of it as a feature request @ our site will mean it gets saved forever :)

Generally I prefer one request per thread but I’ve made recent updates to our ticket system so I’m able to copy posts and preserve the ticket info, so don’t worry about posting 10 different threads :D

@DragonByte Tech Addon update are not working. I have seen addon updated but this are not. So what we can do now?

Does not showing add-on name, this are missing.

But addon update are not completed and Action pending.

Top Bottom