[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)

Above I've posted a link. A link like that can sometimes contain even 300 characters or more. Would it be possible to deny credits to those who just post a link?

Above I've posted a link. A link like that can sometimes contain even 300 characters or more. Would it be possible to deny credit to those who just post a link?
I don't believe unfurled URLs count against the characters in a post, but no there's no way to inspect the contents of the post. That wouldn't be very easy to do, and users could just work around it by adding a single dot somewhere outside the link.

I don't believe unfurled URLs count against the characters in a post,
I think it does count. But I wish it didn't. I don't want users to gain credits for just posting a link. I would like them to write some text too, at least 100 characters. On the other hand, I don't want to force people to write minimum over 400 characters to gain credits.

Last edited:
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.3.0 Gold

Update highlights

After a long beta / RC process, we're proud to present the Gold version of DragonByte Credits v6.1.0 🎉 This means that this version is now considered stable enough to use on all forums.

Thank you to everyone who reported bugs and provided feedback during the Beta process, the mod wouldn't be as stable without your help and support.

This version makes a minor change to associate alerts with the add-on, meaning no ghost notifications should you ever...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey. Where can I see the description of CLI tool for running the rebuild?
I went to look this up for you, and discovered there's a bug in the CLI script just now which will prevent it from running. I will resolve this in the next version.

This will be the help text for the CLI command as of 5.3.1:
php cmd.php help xf-rebuild:dbtech-credits-transactions

Usage:
xf-rebuild:dbtech-credits-transactions [options]

Options:
--log-queries=LOG-QUERIES Enable query logger for this job. true / false Default: false [default: "false"]
-b, --batch=BATCH Batch size for this job. Default: 500. [default: 500]
--type=TYPE Content type to rebuild transaction records for. Default: all
--truncate Delete the existing records before rebuilding. Default: false
--reset Reset all currencies to 0. Requires "truncate" option. Default: false
-h, --help Display this help message
-q, --quiet Do not output any message
-V, --version Display this application version
--ansi Force ANSI output
--no-ansi Disable ANSI output
-n, --no-interaction Do not ask any interactive question
-v|vv|vvv, --verbose Increase the verbosity of messages: 1 for normal output, 2 for more verbose output and 3 for debug

Help:
Rebuilds the transaction records.

Why not rebuild the type of event Trophy?
Because there isn’t a simple log table of when someone was awarded a trophy. More complicated log tables are not supported yet, and things that aren’t logged at all (such as individual thread views) will never be supported.

Table xf_user_trophy contains all the data on the trophies, who and when awarded what trophy.
That is not a "simple log table" as I mentioned in my previous post. A simple log table is like the xf_post table, which has a singular primary key (post_id) and then all the supporting information.

The table you highlighted has a compound primary key and as such was not suitable for the initial round of supported rebuild actions.

Support for that table is planned, but not in development yet.

I was wondering if it can be integrated with a custom page ? I planned on having a custom page done for requesting stuff by the website users and want a credit system to go along with it ,For example

Requested ItemCredits Enter Amount To Submit
Upgrade Tool #13250/5000 1750 Credit NeededSubmit

I was wondering if it can be integrated with a custom page ? I planned on having a custom page done for requesting stuff by the website users and want a credit system to go along with it ,For example

Requested ItemCreditsEnter Amount To Submit
Upgrade Tool #13250/5000 1750 Credit NeededSubmit
If it's an XF powered page, you can use something like $user.dbtech_credits_credits to refer to any given user's default Credits currency. Change the column if you added a new currency with a different column.

If it's an XF powered page, you can use something like $user.dbtech_credits_credits to refer to any given user's default Credits currency. Change the column if you added a new currency with a different column.
Can Daily Activity - Awarded on first login each day be customized to give different rewards based on usergroup ? .

Top Bottom