[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
That is working entirely as intended. If the user does not have enough money to pay back what they earned when they created the thread, then they shouldn't be able to edit it either.

"Paying back" the amount when editing is required to support certain features.

At this time, there are no plans to change any part of the way this mod works, as it has worked like this for several years across multiple platforms. Unfortunately it is not possible for me to break the workflow of hundreds of other users to accommodate you.
I just figured out to adapt this, but I don't know how to prevent regain amount when their thread get deleted, how to fix this?
Also please check inbox i sent to you, about custom feature i presented to you

I just figured out to adapt this, but I don't know how to prevent regain amount when their thread get deleted, how to fix this?
Also please check inbox i sent to you, about custom feature i presented to you
There is no way to prevent regain amount when it gets deleted without also giving them more credits when they edit the thread.

This is working as intended.

I’ll look into your PM as soon as I can.

Also please intergrate/create "purchase credit through Paypal" addon, everybody need this
This already exists. Create a Purchase event.

I have a couple of questions about this AddOn:

1.) Is it possible to "replace" the trophie points with credits?
2.) How easy it is to give credits for custom actions from other AddOns (for example like Bobs RMS, AMS, Blogs,...)
3.) Is it possible to pay with credits in you eCommerce AddOn?
4.) Is it possible to use the criteria system to give coins to the users?

Thanks in advance :)

1.) Is it possible to "replace" the trophie points with credits?
No, the Trophy points system in XenForo is entirely separate.

2.) How easy it is to give credits for custom actions from other AddOns (for example like Bobs RMS, AMS, Blogs,...)
That would require specific support to be coded either by the add-on developer or by me.

3.) Is it possible to pay with credits in you eCommerce AddOn?
Not yet. There's plans for a payment profile that uses credits, but this is not yet implemented.

4.) Is it possible to use the criteria system to give coins to the users?
At this time there's no mass awarding of credits. If such a thing were to be implemented, it would be integrated with the Batch Update Users system in XenForo.

Still waiting for your support on dragonbyte tech forum :(
I answer support tickets as quickly as I can, bumping a thread or cross-posting it does not speed things up. It is a really quick way to lower the priority of your tickets, though. No-one likes to be rushed :)

I'm sure if I requested more information from a customer, then 2 hours later bumped the thread saying WHY NO ANSWER, STILL WAITING then that would only serve to annoy the customer.

Hi, is their a way to create something reverse to Daily Activity - Awarded on first login each day i.e. some sort of deduction from whom not login, on daily and/or weekly basis?

Apologies if this has already ben asked time and again but I couldn't find it in the OP or through browsing through the pagse but is it possible to add credits manually to an account by staff? (and only staff)

Apologies if this has already ben asked time and again but I couldn't find it in the OP or through browsing through the pagse but is it possible to add credits manually to an account by staff? (and only staff)
Set up an Adjust event, and give your staff the "Adjust currencies" user group permission :)

@DragonByte Tech
I need help about Sticky Thread
I don't want users can stick all of their threads, i want user can stick a certain of thread only
In "Item duration", there should be another option like "Times", so we can limit number of thread they can sticky
But more ideal is create a stick thread button in thread tools, and when they click on it, the add-on will show an alert, show a specific amount of credit they have to pay, and that thread will be expired in specific date length, like a month or a week (which admin can setup that), that would be more simpler and easier for users

Is there any functionality to clear out transactions? I have almost 3 million making the transactions page painfully slow.

Top Bottom