[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.8.5

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Can Daily Activity - Awarded on first login each day be customized to give different rewards based on usergroup ? .
You can set up different Daily Activity events and use the user group selection tool to ensure it only applies to certain user groups.

For instance, you could have one event that is restricted to "Veteran Members" that gives 100 credits, and one for "Administrators" that gives 1000 credits, etc.

You can create as many of these as you want, with the default settings the best event (the event that grants the most credits) will apply.

Kindly forgive me if already answered, How to give extra fund (credits) to all Members as per usergroup base i.e. 100 for all Moderator & 500 for all Admis.

Thank you in advance.

Kindly forgive me if already answered, How to give extra fund (credits) to all Members as per usergroup base i.e. 100 for all Moderator & 500 for all Admis.

Thank you in advance.
You can do this by setting up multiple events. When you have multiple of the same event, the system will choose the best one (the one that awards the most credits).

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

"Bug fixes and stability improvements"
Now that I've sufficiently triggered everyone who reads their phone app change logs...

This version makes a change that will help prevent a database error where leaving the "Points Column" field blank when adding a new currency could produce a database error.

Furthermore, the CLI command to rebuild currencies was not actually working because the class name and the file name didn't match. Whoops.

Lastly, a few minor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@DragonByte Tech There is a serious bug in "Thread" event (Creating a forum topic)
Create a thread, the system deduct a amount is okay, but when I click edit topic and save, it deduct again, it should not deduct money when they want to edit content, please fix it fast

@DragonByte Tech There is a serious bug in "Thread" event (Creating a forum topic)
Create a thread, the system deduct a amount is okay, but when I click edit topic and save, it deduct again, it should not deduct money when they want to edit content, please fix it fast
This is not a bug. Use the “Negation amount” setting in the thread event.

This is not a bug. Use the “Negation amount” setting in the thread event.
There is 2 big issues when doing this
1. If I use Negation amount, the system will also alert "you gained {amount} from a thread you posted having been removed", which I really don't want that happen to members
2. If user don't have enough of amount in their account anymore, they can't edit their thread because system will display error "Sorry, you need {amount} {currency} to start this thread"
3. When moderator delete that thread, they also regained amount they paid when they created thread, this is not the right way to use this feature

Please fix it :(

Last edited:
There are no plans to make any changes to the way the negation feature works at this time.
Then please have another option for Thread when creating topic for fee, this is not the right way when you pay to create thread. Someone paid you to create thread, after a time, the thread is illegal and you delete it, and they regained the money, and you don't have any plan to fix it?
I can't believe no one talk about this

The system even don't allow to edit thread if user don't have enough money in their account, this is totally need a fix @DragonByte Tech
The addon it's almost 2 years developed and can't even complete simple tasks : Pay to create thread and edit thread
Not alright at all, please fix it, I just purchased your addon and I can't use it now

The system even don't allow to edit thread if user don't have enough money in their account, this is totally need a fix @DragonByte Tech
The addon it's almost 2 years developed and can't even complete simple tasks : Pay to create thread and edit thread
Not alright at all, please fix it, I just purchased your addon and I can't use it now
That is working entirely as intended. If the user does not have enough money to pay back what they earned when they created the thread, then they shouldn't be able to edit it either.

"Paying back" the amount when editing is required to support certain features.

At this time, there are no plans to change any part of the way this mod works, as it has worked like this for several years across multiple platforms. Unfortunately it is not possible for me to break the workflow of hundreds of other users to accommodate you.

Top Bottom