[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.8.5

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I'm helping a user debug why the credit's isn't showing in the user nav area and I'm a little stuck.

All template modifications seem to be applying fine, I'm even trying to insert:
Code:
<xf:macro template="dbtech_credits_navbar_macro" name="navbar" arg-section="end" arg-nav="{$navTree.dbtechCredits}" />
manually with no luck. Works fine on the default style. Could it be the fact that we have our user navigation inside a macro so we can load it in various areas?

I'm helping a user debug why the credit's isn't showing in the user nav area and I'm a little stuck.

All template modifications seem to be applying fine, I'm even trying to insert:
Code:
<xf:macro template="dbtech_credits_navbar_macro" name="navbar" arg-section="end" arg-nav="{$navTree.dbtechCredits}" />
manually with no luck. Works fine on the default style. Could it be the fact that we have our user navigation inside a macro so we can load it in various areas?
Only thing I can think of is whether the $navTree variable exists. {{ dump() }} it?

Fillip

Hi @DragonByte Tech

While navigating to mysite.com/admin.php?dbtech-credits/ I get no statistics, this is after the previous instalation, today upgraded to last version and same, I was thinking it will be fixed but no. You there was some stats, sales of credits etc...

Other features working fine, no problem.
Is this normal? Or can be fixed? Thanks!

See attachments.

Attachments

• h.webp
    h.webp
    18 KB · Views: 14
@DragonByte Tech one of my members asked if is possible mass donation, we have a marketplace and there are members that are offering BMF Coins for different tasks because there's a lot of members doing a single task, it would be indeed easier to tag multiple members and donate once same amount.

Is this possible? Or will it be in future? Thanks!

@DragonByte Tech one of my members asked if is possible mass donation, we have a marketplace and there are members that are offering BMF Coins for different tasks because there's a lot of members doing a single task, it would be indeed easier to tag multiple members and donate once same amount.

Is this possible? Or will it be in future? Thanks!
That's not currently possible and there's no plans to add this feature at this time, sorry.

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

One of the most frequently requested features in the XenForo 2 version is integration with the Resource Manager, and I'm happy to report this has now been added!

Complete Change Log

Feature: [XF2] Resource Manager integration
Fix: Fixed an issue where certain URL parameters would not work correctly if content titles were disabled

Read the rest of this update entry...

How to completely disable "charge"?

Also i have a bug.
I set to earn $1 when a post is made, and reduce $1 if that post is deleted.

I set :
  • Event type : post
  • Post amount : 1
  • Post negation amount : 1
But in transaction log, when the post is deleted, the "spent" happens twice, at the exact time in log. It should happen only once.
Is it a bug?

Last edited:
How to completely disable "charge"?

Also i have a bug.
I set to earn $1 when a post is made, and reduce $1 if that post is deleted.

I set :
  • Event type : post
  • Post amount : 1
  • Post negation amount : 1
But in transaction log, when the post is deleted, the "spent" happens twice, at the exact time in log. It should happen only once.
Is it a bug?
Are you deleting the first post of a thread when testing this?

Fillip

One of the most frequently requested features in the XenForo 2 version is integration with the Resource Manager. We are very happy for this upgrade but there are problems. Maybe we're wrong in the settings

When a user uploads a file in the resource section, credits are assigned to him. ok? (this works). if a user downloads a resource, the credits are not deducted.

I show you some settings.

Attachments

• creditsfunction.webp
    creditsfunction.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 9
  • crediti1.webp
    crediti1.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
  • settings1.webp
    settings1.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 7
  • settings1a.webp
    settings1a.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 7
  • advanced setting.webp
    advanced setting.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
@UMILE you have to set "Charge" and the usergroups you want the event to apply to. If you don't specify which group should pay the amount (altought you set it as reward and not charge at the moment), the event will never trigger.

Getting error "Invalid Thread" when a user tries to unlock a content thru the [charge=X] bbcode. I tried default settings, default permissions or even custom ones, each setting I tried, no matter what, I either got a "Invalid Thread" or a "-=Stripped Content=-" error. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Getting error "Invalid Thread" when a user tries to unlock a content thru the [charge=X] bbcode. I tried default settings, default permissions or even custom ones, each setting I tried, no matter what, I either got a "Invalid Thread" or a "-=Stripped Content=-" error. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
What version of XenForo are you running?

Fillip

Top Bottom