[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
This is not true.

Please see attached screenshots:
View attachment 293009
View attachment 293010

And if you set it to "Skip" instead of "Display error message", it simply does not trigger:
View attachment 293011

Please check your configuration.

This is not true.

View attachment 293012
View attachment 293013

Or if you set it to "Skip this event":
View attachment 293014

It simply does not trigger.

Please check your configuration.

PHP version?

Hello, Is it possible to determine whether the xf_dbtech_credits_transaction and xf_dbtech_security_session database can be deleted without removing the credits of user ? Thanks for all

Hello :)
When setting the Event trigger options of a post event-
Is it possible to add a few thread IDs?
It currently allows only one thread ID (and deletes additional IDs when saving).
maybe by separating with a comma or semicolon?

Thanks!!

1706013555830.webp

Can you add the ability to place withdrawal of credits and the Staff with permission can either approve or decline the pending withdrawal.
Approval will deduct the credits while decline will return to credits amount back to the wallet?

Can you add the ability to place withdrawal of credits and the Staff with permission can either approve or decline the pending withdrawal.
Approval will deduct the credits while decline will return to credits amount back to the wallet?
No, this must be handled manually. There’s no plans to allow cashing out at this time.

You can use the Adjust event for this.

No, this must be handled manually. There’s no plans to allow cashing out at this time.

You can use the Adjust event for this.
It's just a suggestion.
Was looking to buy and implement it on my forum.
I have many members that I wish to reward for participation with them able to cashout the reward.

Seems like you have made of your mind with the MUST clause so, never mind.

This can be done via the Adjust event, which is accessed by permitted user groups via the currency pop-up, that appears when someone clicks a currency anywhere on the site.
Hi,
I created an 'Adjust' event, and have the correct moderator permissions but when I try using it (i.e try adding credit to a user manually, via the popup) I get the confirmation message ("Adjustment processed successfully.") but no credit is added to the user.
Am I missing something?
I have not set it to be moderated, and it is not in the approval list.

Adjusting my own transactions works, the issue is only when attempting to adjust other users credit.

Using XF 2.2.13, in my dev environment.

Thanks!

Hi,
I created an 'Adjust' event, and have the correct moderator permissions but when I try using it (i.e try adding credit to a user manually, via the popup) I get the confirmation message ("Adjustment processed successfully.") but no credit is added to the user.
Am I missing something?
I have not set it to be moderated, and it is not in the approval list.

Adjusting my own transactions works, the issue is only when attempting to adjust other users credit.

Using XF 2.2.13, in my dev environment.

Thanks!
Make sure the receiving user has the user group permissions where events affect them. I don’t recall specifically what the permission is called, but there’s only a few of them.

Make sure the receiving user has the user group permissions where events affect them. I don’t recall specifically what the permission is called, but there’s only a few of them.
1706089435379.webp
These are the permissions users have. It seems OK...
I tested this in my local environment and do not have this issue.
On our DEV site attempting to adjust credit to other users results in a message confirming the action. while nothing really happens (no credit gets adjusted...)

EDIT: no server errors are logged.

View attachment 297068
These are the permissions users have. It seems OK...
I tested this in my local environment and do not have this issue.
On our DEV site attempting to adjust credit to other users results in a message confirming the action. while nothing really happens (no credit gets adjusted...)

EDIT: no server errors are logged.
And moderators have the “adjust credits” permission too?

You can use the Rebuild feature under Tools -> Rebuild caches, just select a content type you don’t have any events for and tick the reset box.
Thank you!!

The events related to the forums can be set to only specific forums.
Is it possible to allow setting to specific categories too?

Can it be used to generate credits with article edits? For example, if a user with permissions modifies an article by adding more information and that modification is approved by a moderator, the user earns credits. Thx

Top Bottom