[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I see XenForo Resource Manager Downloaded - Someone else downloading your XenResource resource. But is there one for when a user orders someone's resource with marketplace?

Adjusting credit not working. I created an 'Adjust' event, and have the correct administrator permissions but when I try using it (i.e manually adding credit to a user via the popup), I get the confirmation message "Adjustment processed successfully," but no credit is added to the user. But if its to remove credit from a user, it works, but adding credit doesn't.

I have tried to adjust my own credit it doesn't work. Any solution?

Adjusting credit not working. I created an 'Adjust' event, and have the correct administrator permissions but when I try using it (i.e manually adding credit to a user via the popup), I get the confirmation message "Adjustment processed successfully," but no credit is added to the user. But if its to remove credit from a user, it works, but adding credit doesn't.

I have tried to adjust my own credit it doesn't work. Any solution?
It could be a case of daily credits earned limit being added.

Hi! How does the user-facing transaction log work? Is there a way to make it private to the user so they can only see their own? Or shut it off completely.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

!!!This version requires PHP 7.4+!!!

This version adds the ability to pay to unlock threads, as opposed to only being able to unlock the contents of a post. A separate page has been added to see all unlocked content a user has purchased.

You can now also configure the credits for any given event to expire after a certain period of time.

The payment profile template has been updated to match the latest XenForo standards.

This version also refactors...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
I need to set "CHARGE" permission for user group, I only want to some specific group can use "charge" bbcode, is this possible ?

I'll need more information than "didn't work". Can you please elaborate?
"Didn't work" mean I can still use "Charge" bbcode meanwhile I already set maximum "Charge" tag is 0, for example if I place
Code:
[CHARGE="10"]Example text[/CHARGE]
then it will display hidden message, member who would want to view message need to pay for it, but I did set maximum "Charge" tag is 0 so it should not hide that message or display some notification like "You don't have permission to use "Charge" tag

Top Bottom