[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I truly understand you, but you could have explained this nicely when I first asked.
Moreover, I use everything licensed, including Xenforo, and that includes your plugins.I respect your hard work.
kindly request to return the dbtech credits system. I would appreciate it if you accept.
I’m not sure I understand; the screenshot from the user krapas was from August 2022 and it was not posted in the Pre-Sales Questions forum and it gave no indication it was a pre-sales question. This is why I answered it the way I did.

Am I understanding you correctly in thinking that your grounds for asking for a refund is that you had the same question as a 13 month old thread and you assumed there was no way of finding out the answer other than purchasing a license?

If you’re saying the original post was made by you, under a different account, then I hope you’ll understand why I didn’t connect the dots and I hope you can now also understand why I didn’t believe the original post was a pre-sales question.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I understand; the screenshot from the user krapas was from August 2022 and it was not posted in the Pre-Sales Questions forum and it gave no indication it was a pre-sales question. This is why I answered it the way I did.

Am I understanding you correctly in thinking that your grounds for asking for a refund is that you had the same question as a 13 month old thread and you assumed there was no way of finding out the answer other than purchasing a license?

If you’re saying the original post was made by you, under a different account, then I hope you’ll understand why I didn’t connect the dots and I hope you can now also understand why I didn’t believe the original post was a pre-sales question.
What I actually want to say is this: Your products are very good. However, I saw another user's question, and I thought I could help with that. So, I immediately purchased another license and asked you. Your response was that it's not possible.

I also purchased a lifetime update license. I'm using your products, and I just wanted to make a few changes in some areas. Naturally, I thought you would provide support. For example, the points field is an integer, but I want to change it to a float because on my website, I'm distributing coins, and coins work as floats. When a user leaves a comment, I want to give them 0.000001 points, but despite my settings, it's giving a whole number (1).

I was actually expecting support for minor issues from you. I've asked questions before, and there was no help; the topic was deleted. That's why I'm saying that the support for these products should not be like this. I apologize for my poor English.

For example, the points field is an integer, but I want to change it to a float because on my website, I'm distributing coins, and coins work as floats. When a user leaves a comment, I want to give them 0.000001 points, but despite my settings, it's giving a whole number (1).
Points are stored in a DECIMAL field which supports up to 8 decimals.

I was actually expecting support for minor issues from you. I've asked questions before, and there was no help; the topic was deleted. That's why I'm saying that the support for these products should not be like this.
No support ticket has ever been deleted. Very old tickets are sometimes closed, but no ticket has ever been outright deleted.

Those are the currency settings for DragonByte Shop, this is the thread for DragonByte Credits.

I don’t have the information on hand as to how DB Shop stores its points, but my information is correct as far as DragonByte Credits is concerned.
Yes, you're right. That's why I purchased two more licenses, but I still can't make these float settings or any other changes with either of them. I couldn't resolve my issue with either of them. Anyway, it seems I'll have to figure this out on my own. Thank you for everything.

PHP:
$this->addOrChangeColumn($table, 'per_reply', 'double')->setDefault(1);
$this->addOrChangeColumn($table, 'per_thread', 'double')->setDefault(1);

double change
now work :)

Last edited:
Event “Upload” is ignoring Minimum Bytes rule. I set 5120 bytes there but event still triggered for all uploads below this figure.

Hey all! Hope you’re enjoying your weekend.

Question for @DragonByte Tech and/or @Ozzy47 — what’s the chances of getting an event that would award members when they connect an account and possibly remove those credits awarded if they disconnect their account?

I’m having a hard time encouraging members to connect their discord, which is really important to my community and figured this would be an excellent way to provide an incentive to do so.

It may also be of interest to other forum owners.

I’d be fully willing to put towards any development time. Would really love to see this become a reality — my community needs the help!

Thanks much - appreciate you both.

Hello the very nice coder! May I get proper response whether the event that I reported here is a bug or something else?

Spot another bug.

Event : Post
Minimum Characters : X
Skip This Event

Triggered posts does not honor the min X characters.

Luckily all of these events is moderated, otherwise site admin will owing a lot of unplanned credits to posters.

Wondering why others not reporting? These type of event could be popular among others.

hello, any updates on these issues? If this would fix in few more months, then I luckily purchased 1 month support.

Event “Upload” is ignoring Minimum Bytes rule. I set 5120 bytes there but event still triggered for all uploads below this figure.
This is not true.

Please see attached screenshots:
1698160537559.webp
1698160546316.webp

And if you set it to "Skip" instead of "Display error message", it simply does not trigger:
1698160585906.webp

Please check your configuration.

Top Bottom