[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
How to show or apply credit to a particular usergroup? On postbit i only want the Credit to be shown to admin or to a particular usergroup only. The purpose is to test and confirm every function and settings before enabling it for all members.

How to show or apply credit to a particular usergroup? On postbit i only want the Credit to be shown to admin or to a particular usergroup only. The purpose is to test and confirm every function and settings before enabling it for all members.
Set the currency's privacy filter to "Show to designated user groups" then configure the user group permission in the normal XF interface.

How to give a credit of 0.025 for posting or replying a thread? When you input 1 on Event amount credit will be given but when i entered 0.025.its 0 credit that is given. Is there anyway i can set it to give credit of this amount in decimal 0.025?

Last edited:
How to give a credit of 0.025 for posting or replying a thread? When you input 1 on Event amount credit will be given but when i entered 0.025.its 0 credit that is given. Is there anyway i can set it to give credit of this amount in decimal 0.025?
Check the currency settings, by default only 2 decimals is supported but this can be expanded up to 8.

Check the currency settings, by default only 2 decimals is supported but this can be expanded up to 8.
What i wanted is to have decimal like earning 0.025cent and progresses to $1 as earning. Instead of 1 being the lowest value, is there anyway i can make 0.00 as credit or as Rounding.

Adding a post to a thread, i want to give credit (Event amount) 0.025 instead of 1.
On my event amount i entered 0.025 but when credit is given
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by this. Could you please clarify?
Ok never mind, what I wanted was to use decimal, I latter found the option.

the old problem still show up, i mean what explanation we have for this @DragonByte Tech ?

it supposed to be ONLY 1 random reward for daily activity not 4 in a day. LOL! Meanwhile no error logs, just checked.

fvvtvtv.webp

Would it be possible to show the price of a user upgrade in credits if the credits payment profile is activated?

/edit

Also, where can i buy points trough paypal? I've already set up the event but i can't find the page where to buy X points for Y dollar.

Last edited:
How to Reset all members credit to 0 at once? My members have different credit I would like to reset all their credit.

I already did it, even for both sender and receiver. But don't see any charge.
View attachment 241480
View attachment 241481
View attachment 241483

Please take a look.
Could you please re-post this @ DBTech? This will take some time to investigate, since it's not a quick fix, and it's easier to keep any further discussion about it to a separate thread.

From your config, the user should have been deducted 2.01 Merits, so there definitely seems like there's an issue here unless the description text is wrong somehow.

Added this to your site already, but putting the suggestion here as well in case others are interested in it:

This was asked about in support before (https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/hide-richest-member.24741/), and I remember asking for it in XF1 (I managed to do it with a template edit, so need to find that again).

Either adding a permission to hide it for specific groups, adding a style property to disable it, or just an option would be great. Depending on the community or way currencies are used, it really should not be something publicly displayed.

Also I've started my XF1.5 to XF2.2 update, and had a weird issue where users went from 0 currency to having an insane amount of currency (485000 in one example). I was able to rollback that specific issue, but am currently monitoring it to see if it happens again.

EDIT: I've done the same temporary solution I did before, which is using template modifications to remove the richest user tabs, and replace it with the purchase tab. Would still prefer an option, but this works for now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom