[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Sorry for the double-post, would your DBTech e-commerce add-on fit my needs?
That depends. eCommerce is not a Classifieds add-on, so if you require users to be able to upload their own content and sell it, getting paid into their own payment accounts, then no.

Thank you for your patience, it looks like RM Marketplace doesn't provide other payment profiles besides PayPal, and your eCommerce add-on also doesn't seem to offer the functionalities I'm looking for (but it's still a great add-on I might consider to buy in the future), so are you aware of any add-ons capable of allowing users to upload their own content and post it (even as external link) and, at the same time sell it for DBTech Credits?

What I'm doing right now is starting a new thread for each update, putting the charge bbcode in each locked content. What I'd like to do is having the advantages of the resource manager such as the ability to provide free updates for X time, and also avoiding to start a new thread for each new version, which is currently our situation which, in the long term, isn't optimal.

Thanks again for your time.

Thank you for your patience, it looks like RM Marketplace doesn't provide other payment profiles besides PayPal, and your eCommerce add-on also doesn't seem to offer the functionalities I'm looking for (but it's still a great add-on I might consider to buy in the future), so are you aware of any add-ons capable of allowing users to upload their own content and post it (even as external link) and, at the same time sell it for DBTech Credits?

What I'm doing right now is starting a new thread for each update, putting the charge bbcode in each locked content. What I'd like to do is having the advantages of the resource manager such as the ability to provide free updates for X time, and also avoiding to start a new thread for each new version, which is currently our situation which, in the long term, isn't optimal.

Thanks again for your time.
Sorry, I'm not aware of any such add-on at this time. It's also worth bearing in mind that the credits spent using the payment profile does not go to the person who posted the content, it simply disappears. This is because there's no real way of determining content ownership.

Oh ok, so I should probably only hope for further development of your charge bbcode? But being a particular need, I'm not sure you might consider extending its support for such things as I know you have so many things going on every day

There's nothing actionable there as far as I can tell.
so this means the feature does not work properly, daily login bonus I was thinking means:

"Get bonus to login daily"

NOT "get bonus from all days you did not login randomly" LOL

I find it quite strange and I believe something is happening. Please look into this matter if you can. Thank you! (y)

I find it quite strange and I believe something is happening. Please look into this matter if you can. Thank you! (y)
You have not given me any information to explain why this would happen on your site, and no other sites. I would recommend disabling all other add-ons, as it's possible you have a conflict.

It is impossible for me to investigate something when I have absolutely no information about how to replicate the issue.

Another one, maybe someone trying to pierce it somehow by editing values in client-side?

Code:
[LIST]
[*]XF\PrintableException: Please enter a number that is at least 0.01.
[*]src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1154
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]May 17, 2019 at 1:13 PM
[/LIST]
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/Purchase.php(47): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(609): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\Purchase->postSave(Object(DBTech\Credits\Entity\Transaction))
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(258): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->trigger(Object(SV\WhoReplied\XF\Entity\User), 15476, false, Object(ArrayObject))
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Purchasable/Currency.php(295): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->apply(15476, Array, Object(SV\WhoReplied\XF\Entity\User))
#4 src/XF/Payment/AbstractProvider.php(180): DBTech\Credits\Purchasable\Currency->reversePurchase(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#5 payment_callback.php(62): XF\Payment\AbstractProvider->completeTransaction(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#6 {main}
I'm using 5.3.2 version, this is exactly what I receive from one single person, same info and same name same email in server error log:

• XF\PrintableException: Please enter a number that is at least 0.01
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1154

Stack Trace​

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/Purchase.php(47): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(609): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\Purchase->postSave(Object(DBTech\Credits\Entity\Transaction))
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php(258): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->trigger(Object(LiamW\AccountDelete\XF\Entity\User), 810, false, Object(ArrayObject))
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Purchasable/Currency.php(241): DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->apply(810, Array, Object(LiamW\AccountDelete\XF\Entity\User))
#4 src/XF/Payment/AbstractProvider.php(184): DBTech\Credits\Purchasable\Currency->completePurchase(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#5 payment_callback.php(63): XF\Payment\AbstractProvider->completeTransaction(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#6 {main}
array(4) {
["url"] => string(40) "/payment_callback.php?_xfProvider=paypal"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["_xfProvider"] => string(6) "paypal"
}
["_POST"] => array(35) {
["mc_gross"] => string(5) "13.08"
["protection_eligibility"] => string(8) "Eligible"
["payer_id"] => string(13) "id"
["payment_date"] => string(25) "08:32:43 Oct 22, 2020 PDT"
["payment_status"] => string(17) "Canceled_Reversal"
["charset"] => string(12) "windows-1252"
["first_name"] => string(3) "X"
["mc_fee"] => string(4) "0.92"
["notify_version"] => string(3) "3.9"
["reason_code"] => string(5) "other"
["custom"] => string(32) "z"
["business"] => string(23) "mysite@email.com"
["verify_sign"] => string(56) "A long strIngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg"
["payer_email"] => string(23) "email@gmail.com"
["parent_txn_id"] => string(17) "xxx"
["txn_id"] => string(17) "xxx"
["payment_type"] => string(7) "instant"
["payer_business_name"] => string(7) "user"
["last_name"] => string(6) "user"
["receiver_email"] => string(23) "mysite@email.com"
["payment_fee"] => string(4) "0.92"
["shipping_discount"] => string(4) "0.00"
["receiver_id"] => string(13) "xxx"
["insurance_amount"] => string(4) "0.00"
["item_name"] => NULL
["discount"] => string(4) "0.00"
["mc_currency"] => string(3) "USD"
["item_number"] => string(0) ""
["residence_country"] => string(2) "US"
["handling_amount"] => string(4) "0.00"
["shipping_method"] => string(7) "Default"
["transaction_subject"] => string(0) ""
["payment_gross"] => string(5) "13.08"
["shipping"] => string(4) "0.00"
["ipn_track_id"] => string(13) "z"
}
}

One more bug important than that, I upgraded to newer version, I don't want to people allow negative when they don't have enough money of currency, then it will prevent the event, not allow event trigger and negative to their account, please fix ASAP
This is not working, why no one report this BIG BUG?

View attachment 238603
No-one has reported it because there is no bug. You have configured your currency to allow users to go into the negatives.

1603968226349.webp

Looks like your version is out of date then (or you're running the 2.1 version) since the phrasing is different. Regardless, I think you can find the "Negative handling" setting on that page :)
I think because the phrasing is different, I tried to set first option of negative handling and it's work again, and yes im running 2.1x

Hi, I got this issue from mysql slow query log, can you check this?

# Time: 201029 22:46:19
# User@Host: mysitedb[mysitedb] @ localhost []
# Thread_id: 10720 Schema: mysite QC_hit: No
# Query_time: 2.216866 Lock_time: 0.000025 Rows_sent: 1 Rows_examined: 2080524
# Rows_affected: 0 Bytes_sent: 71
SET timestamp=1603986379;
SELECT COUNT(*)
FROM xf_dbtech_credits_transaction FORCE INDEX (transaction_date)
INNER JOIN xf_dbtech_credits_event AS xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1 ON (xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1.event_id = xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.event_id)
WHERE ((xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.transaction_state IN ('visible'))) AND ((xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.user_id = 118456) OR (xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.source_user_id = 118456)) AND (xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1.active = 1 AND xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1.display = 1) AND (xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.currency_id IN (2, 3));
# Time: 201029 22:46:41
# User@Host: mysitedb[mysitedb] @ localhost []
# Thread_id: 10720 Schema: mysite QC_hit: No
# Query_time: 21.700589 Lock_time: 0.000037 Rows_sent: 0 Rows_examined: 2080524
# Rows_affected: 0 Bytes_sent: 20433
SET timestamp=1603986401;
SELECT xf_dbtech_credits_transaction., xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1., xf_user_TargetUser_2., xf_user_SourceUser_3., xf_user_Owner_4.*
FROM xf_dbtech_credits_transaction FORCE INDEX (transaction_date)
INNER JOIN xf_dbtech_credits_event AS xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1 ON (xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1.event_id = xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.event_id)
LEFT JOIN xf_user AS xf_user_TargetUser_2 ON (xf_user_TargetUser_2.user_id = xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.user_id)
LEFT JOIN xf_user AS xf_user_SourceUser_3 ON (xf_user_SourceUser_3.user_id = xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.source_user_id)
LEFT JOIN xf_user AS xf_user_Owner_4 ON (xf_user_Owner_4.user_id = xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.owner_id)
WHERE ((xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.transaction_state IN ('visible'))) AND ((xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.user_id = 118456) OR (xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.source_user_id = 118456)) AND (xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1.active = 1 AND xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1.display = 1) AND (xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.currency_id IN (2, 3))
ORDER BY xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.dateline DESC, xf_dbtech_credits_transaction.transaction_id DESC

LIMIT 25;

#Bug report : Registration activated award for new user registers on the forum but there's no any award currency
I'm using DragonByte Credits 5.6.4

#Bug report : Registration activated award for new user registers on the forum but there's no any award currency
I'm using DragonByte Credits 5.6.4
i'm unable to replicate this, sorry. If you require users to be manually verified via the approval queue, this can interfere with the event.

i'm unable to replicate this, sorry. If you require users to be manually verified via the approval queue, this can interfere with the event.
There's hundred new users register everyday I can't do that by manually, actually no one want to be manually, why don't you test the bug?

Top Bottom