[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Sent PM! That's what I call quick support btw :D
Welp, that's somewhat embarrassing. The reason it didn't work was the fact that your CHARGE tag spanned multiple lines. I have applied a hotfix to both the XF 2.1 and 2.2 versions now.

If you re-download it from your customer area @ DBTech and re-upload the zip file using the archive installer, it should be resolved for you.
Is it possible to trigger an event when something is featured? For example i would like to give users the ability to feature a resource for 100 credits.
Not at this time, sorry.

Welp, that's somewhat embarrassing. The reason it didn't work was the fact that your CHARGE tag spanned multiple lines. I have applied a hotfix to both the XF 2.1 and 2.2 versions now.

If you re-download it from your customer area @ DBTech and re-upload the zip file using the archive installer, it should be resolved for you.

Not at this time, sorry.
It is indeed resolved :)

I've discovered that when using the 'Adjust' feature to send someone Credits, the 'Message' field doesn't actually send them the message you put in there so they just get a notification they've been paid a sum of Credits by a user but doesn't specifiy why.

I've discovered that when using the 'Adjust' feature to send someone Credits, the 'Message' field doesn't actually send them the message you put in there so they just get a notification they've been paid a sum of Credits by a user but doesn't specifiy why.
As this is something that requires more in-depth investigation, could you please re-post this @ the support forums here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-credits.414/ so that this doesn't get lost before I have a chance to investigate?

As this is something that requires more in-depth investigation, could you please re-post this @ the support forums here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-credits.414/ so that this doesn't get lost before I have a chance to investigate?
Well I was going to do that until I saw how much of a chore you've made it to post a new thread on that support forum.

I tell you what, in order for my enquiry to not get "lost" how about you make a note of it and put it somewhere you won't forget it.

Well I was going to do that until I saw how much of a chore you've made it to post a new thread on that support forum.
Literally nothing has changed in the way new threads are posted since we first transferred from vBulletin to XenForo, and even then the process was practically identical back in the vBulletin days.

Is it that much of a chore to select 1 item in 1 drop-down in order to auto-fill some fields?

Last edited:
Literally nothing has changed in the way new threads are posted since we first transferred from vBulletin to XenForo, and even then the process was practically identical back in the vBulletin days.
Alright sorry, I was just frustrated for a bit earlier. I'll post the thread now.

I've never used vBulletin though, I don't know why you've mentioned that.

Suggestion:

It would be super-duper-mega awesome if you added events for moderating actions, so one can reward their moderators!

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.7.0 Gold

Update highlights

!!! THIS VERSION REQUIRES XENFORO 2.2.0 AND PHP 7.2.0 !!!

Coinciding with the release of XenForo 2.2.0, all XenForo 2.2 versions are now Gold 🎉 This is also the last version that will contain the XF 2.2 / PHP 7.2 warning in the release notes.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Rebuild action that updates balances based on transaction log balance values
Fix: Include the optional message in the Adjust alert/push...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It could be catch-up from previous days.
That's not the case, because I visit my own forum 100 times per day. And I am not the only one from the forum getting 2-3 bonuses at a time, other members from my forum report this bug too.

On another note I don't find it a good option to have member catch-up bonuses for days he did not log in. That's stupid! Because he doesn't deserve it.

Hello,

Is there any possibility to have the option to win credits through a "spin the wheel" or similar games? This would be a great option, even if it involves paying additional for this feature.

Thanks

This idea is awesome! Hope it gets implemented soon! Another good thing would be adding the possibility to download resources using DB Credits as payment method. If both features get added, I can pay you up to $600, depending on how fast you can provide me these features :)

This idea is awesome! Hope it gets implemented soon! Another good thing would be adding the possibility to download resources using DB Credits as payment method. If both features get added, I can pay you up to $600, depending on how fast you can provide me these features :)
If you have another add-on that allows you to sell resources using the XenForo payment profile system, then using DB Credits as a payment method is already a feature :)

I remember you already talking me about this a long time ago, but I think I got confused on how it works exactly.

So, assuming I'd like to sell content for DBTech Credits (and eventually provide 6 months of free updates), would I be able to set up everything with the Resource Manager + DBTech Credits for such needs?

Thanks in advance

So, assuming I'd like to sell content for DBTech Credits (and eventually provide 6 months of free updates), would I be able to set up everything with the Resource Manager + DBTech Credits for such needs?
No. DB Credits does not feature any functionality that enables you to use payment profiles to sell resources. You must use another add-on to add that functionality.

Top Bottom