[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
This add-on does not have any form of withdrawal option that can convert points to real life money, if that's what you're asking.
Not necessarily real if money, but I want to use these points as a virtual currency and allow the user to redeem them (subtract 50 points) to get a virtual coupon or something to that effect.

It's an affiliate referral program so after 50 referrals, I want the user to redeem their 50 points for a code or ticket to let them get free merchandise from my website shop

Not necessarily real if money, but I want to use these points as a virtual currency and allow the user to redeem them (subtract 50 points) to get a virtual coupon or something to that effect.

It's an affiliate referral program so after 50 referrals, I want the user to redeem their 50 points for a code or ticket to let them get free merchandise from my website shop
This would need to be handled manually.

This would need to be handled manually.
I need to figure out how to do it though is the thing, like would this add on allow me to deduct DBTech Points form the user or whatever currency it is? The referral add on I use can use the DBTech coins as currency, but I have to install this add-on first. I want to make sure it will work before buying it

I need to figure out how to do it though is the thing, like would this add on allow me to deduct DBTech Points form the user or whatever currency it is? The referral add on I use can use the DBTech coins as currency, but I have to install this add-on first. I want to make sure it will work before buying it
There's a manual Adjust event that can be used for this. It requires a special user group permission to use.

What do you mean by visitor panel?
This panel

zSGVnBG.png

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.7.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

!!! THIS VERSION REQUIRES XENFORO 2.2.0 AND PHP 7.2.0 !!!

This version contains coding style updates and changes for XenForo 2.2.0 / PHP 7.2.0.

The main change that will become apparent to users is improved link back to a transaction's source content. Rather than simply "Post #100" etc, XenForo 2.2's "content link" system is used to provide rich information such as titles.

Furthermore, a few bugs and usability issues have been...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi there, when a user upgrades their forum membership and pays $2 recurring monthly subscription via Paypal I would like to award them 200 Credits for each month they continue to pay their $2 subscription fee.

I already have set up the payment profiles

zKrzME1.png

I have the payment profiles selected in each upgrade

EeG163W.png

Now what do I do in order to automatically give an upgraded member 200 Credits each month for the life of their subscription?

Oh dear. That's a shame.

Is there any way to automatically give a member a set amount of credits each month?
That would be the "Paycheck" event. You can limit that by user groups, so you could potentially achieve that by limiting it to your upgraded user group.

That would be the "Paycheck" event. You can limit that by user groups, so you could potentially achieve that by limiting it to your upgraded user group.
OK thanks, I'm setting up the Paycheck event and have selected a specific user group and I have emtered the amount I want to pay them each time the event is triggered but I cannot figure out how the event gets triggered? It doesn't seem to link to anything.

Is there any way to automatically just give a user 200 Credits when they upgrade to a new usergroup? No recurring payment required, just a one off payment when they upgrade?

Top Bottom