[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
In the next version, I will make a change that simply renders the un-hidden content if the [CHARGE] tag has a parameter of 0. It doesn't make sense for someone to have to "pay" to view the content when it's free.

I'm sorry but I think there would still be a good reason for it, as this way users would have a section with all the content they unlocked, so having to unlock it for free would be a more feature-rich solution in my opinion, thanks for hearing me out :)

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version builds on the work done in the previous version by extending support for [CHARGE] BBCode to the following areas:
  • XFRM Resource Descriptions
  • XFRM Resource Updates
  • XFMG Albums
  • XFMG Comments
  • XFMG Media Items
Furthermore, a few issues reported by the community have been resolved.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Add CHARGE BBCode support for XFRM Resource Descriptions, XFRM Resource...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for your release, though I would've loved to still let users unlock a charged content first in order to still have it appear in their unlocked content page.

Could add/create a converter/importer from
[BR] Credits >> [DBTech] DragonByte Credits

I would love to use your credit system

Could add a converter/importer from
[BR] Credits >> [DBTech] DragonByte Credits

I would love to use your credit system
I don't have access to that add-on so I wouldn't be able to create an importer. This add-on does feature a "Rebuild" system which you could make use of after setting up your events.

I don't have access to that add-on so I wouldn't be able to create an importer. This add-on does feature a "Rebuild" system which you could make use of after setting up your events.
If you wan't i can provide it to you to creating an importer.

And other question is, does the module support the resource manager ?
My goal is to offer members possibility to add theier own resources with a certain credit amount, which they can determine themselves.

Last edited:
My goal is to offer members possibility to add theier own resources with a certain credit amount, which they can determine themselves.
It does support the RM, but not like this. Members cannot specify the cost of a resource, and it also doesn't work like a purchasing system. Every time someone downloads a resource, a set amount would be charged, no matter how many times they download it.

It does support the RM, but not like this. Members cannot specify the cost of a resource, and it also doesn't work like a purchasing system. Every time someone downloads a resource, a set amount would be charged, no matter how many times they download it.
Could add that features ? ( specify the cost of a resource + work like a purchasing system)

I'm sure sooner or later this will be added as it looks like I'm not the only one awaiting for such feature, and I know how Fillip cares of his customers, so I'll be positive, ozgr :)

Hi there, I'm struggling to get the Registration event to work as I want, I only want it to reward the credits for people that complete their registration by confirming their e-mail. Right now it gives them the credits even if they don't confirm their email, how do I fix this?

Thanks so much in advance for your amazing support btw through all of these years. First page posts going all the way back to 2017 :D

Hi there, I'm struggling to get the Registration event to work as I want, I only want it to reward the credits for people that complete their registration by confirming their e-mail. Right now it gives them the credits even if they don't confirm their email, how do I fix this?

Thanks so much in advance for your amazing support btw through all of these years. First page posts going all the way back to 2017 :D
I don’t know if there’s anything I can do here without making the event no longer work for all methods of user creation.

Furthermore, users without verified emails shouldn’t have any permissions on your site, so there shouldn’t be a problem with blanket awarding credits.

Why does a user spend the same amount of credit for all resources?

Imagine you have 100 resources in your store. Do you think all these resources are of the same value? No way. Unfortunately, this plugin does not solve this problem. Equal credit spending is made on all resources. Not all resources are of equal value. Therefore, a different amount of credit must be spent according to the source or category. This is not just a problem for me but for all site owners who use the plugin for resources. A solution to this problem must be found.

Why does a user spend the same amount of credit for all resources?

Imagine you have 100 resources in your store. Do you think all these resources are of the same value? No way. Unfortunately, this plugin does not solve this problem. Equal credit spending is made on all resources. Not all resources are of equal value. Therefore, a different amount of credit must be spent according to the source or category. This is not just a problem for me but for all site owners who use the plugin for resources. A solution to this problem must be found.
Feel free to post in the suggestions forum @ DBTech, the more upvotes the greater the visibility :)

I have the referral contests from Siropu, will this addon give me the ability to let users redeem their points for a coupon code or anything similar so that I can reward the user for getting enough points to cash them in for an item?

I have the referral contests from Siropu, will this addon give me the ability to let users redeem their points for a coupon code or anything similar so that I can reward the user for getting enough points to cash them in for an item?
This add-on does not have any explicit integration with the Referral addon, at least not on my end. Maybe Siropu has implemented it on their end.

Top Bottom