[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Is this plugin integrated with the TH Question Answer plugin? For example; Can he earn credits for the best answer? It would be great if there was improvement!

Also, is there a place where members can see the credits they can earn?

Last edited:
Is this plugin integrated with the TH Question Answer plugin? For example; Can he earn credits for the best answer? It would be great if there was improvement!
Not at this time, sorry. You can post feature requests @ DBTech, though it’s unlikely that this will be added given that Q&A is coming in the next version of XF.

Also, is there a place where members can see the credits they can earn?
Yes, there’s a transaction log where a member sees their own earnings and spendings.

Thank you for the answer. I will buy your add-on today. I just want to ask It can see the credits earned in transactions. I understand that. Can I understand that the trophy points can be shown to members like here? Is there a field showing the credits it can earn before it gets credits?

For example: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-user-improvements.5677/

In this link you can see the trophies in advance. Can we show you the credits to be earned beforehand?

For example

Thank you for the answer. I will buy your add-on today. I just want to ask It can see the credits earned in transactions. I understand that. Can I understand that the trophy points can be shown to members like here? Is there a field showing the credits it can earn before it gets credits?
No, there is no way to display how many points users can earn from any given event at this time.

Feature requests would need to be posted @ DBTech so they can be looked into :)

Hello, I want you to not be able to open a topic if you don't have enough credit. If he does not have enough credit, he cannot open a subject. Where can I do this? Thanks in advance.

When I do this, the balance is minus. If there is no balance in his account, I want him not to open a subject.

I have the same problem. Right now users are able to buy the "charged" content without actually having the required credits. So they can have 0 credits and buy something that costs 50. How do I fix this? I have negative handling set to "Show 0 but keep negative" and I have the event set as "Is charged"

edit: the event being "Content"

I have the same problem. Right now users are able to buy the "charged" content without actually having the required credits. So they can have 0 credits and buy something that costs 50. How do I fix this? I have negative handling set to "Show 0 but keep negative" and I have the event set as "Is charged"

edit: the event being "Content"
See my post directly above yours.

Thank you! It worked. I was about to write a post that you misunderstood my question but that indeed fixed it heh, now they get an error if they don't have the required credits.
Glad it helped :) In the next version, I plan to change the phrasing for the top setting as it does not accurately reflect the actual functionality. That phrase text is a relic from the very original vBulletin version, and I've just not gotten around to changing it yet.

Unrelated question - is there any way to change the alert message to something custom when it comes to the shop name?

Attachments

• dbshop.webp
    dbshop.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi dear friend,

would it be possible to make [charge=0] work properly? When used, instead of unlocking a hidden content for free, it just throws a server error. It would be great if you could make this, thank you so much!

Hi dear friend,

would it be possible to make [charge=0] work properly? When used, instead of unlocking a hidden content for free, it just throws a server error. It would be great if you could make this, thank you so much!
Would you be able to share the error message & stack trace?

Unfortunately it doesn't log any errors in the server, it just says the usual xenforo error message like Oops, something didn't go through.. but it doesn't log anything. If I set any values higher than 0 it works as usual, but setting 0 as DB Tech Credits cost in the Charge bbcode simply doesn't work.. you should be able to replicate the issue on your side too, I think.

Unfortunately it doesn't log any errors in the server, it just says the usual xenforo error message like Oops, something didn't go through.. but it doesn't log anything. If I set any values higher than 0 it works as usual, but setting 0 as DB Tech Credits cost in the Charge bbcode simply doesn't work.. you should be able to replicate the issue on your side too, I think.
In the next version, I will make a change that simply renders the un-hidden content if the [CHARGE] tag has a parameter of 0. It doesn't make sense for someone to have to "pay" to view the content when it's free.

Top Bottom