[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Putting up an image, and selling some marijuana items like Delta 8 THC, by using credits that you've earned on the forum, and notify the staff when they get anything.
If it's just an item meant to be displayed on the forum or something, then thing custom item works for that.

Then you would likely need to use the eCommerce add-on, however I do not know how physical shipping works there.

Okay, thank you! It is also going to require people to gain credits from the forum, and buy this product with there own credits so I probably need a custom module for this?

Okay, thank you! It is also going to require people to gain credits from the forum, and buy this product with there own credits so I probably need a custom module for this?
No, you just need DBTech Credits and DBTech eCommerce; DBTech Credits you can configure however you want, and then you set up a Payment Profile for the credits you've setup. Then you just set it up so that DBTech eCommerce can use the credit as a payment option, and make your products the way you want.

As I said, I don't know if eCommerce will work perfectly for what you want, as I have not used it for physical goods, and found that a lot needs to be rewritten to be useful for custom product types for me so I do not have a ton of experience with it.

DB Credits will be available as a payment profile, so nothing special will be needed.

It's worth mentioning that the credits used to pay for a physical product will disappear into the ether, it won't be awarded to any user currently.

Is there a template function or a method to get credits on the user object globally? I want to add users credits as a tab in the visitor menu, but not sure if i can/how to access them.

Is there a template function or a method to get credits on the user object globally? I want to add users credits as a tab in the visitor menu, but not sure if i can/how to access them.
This might be useful:
HTML:
<xf:set var="$viewableCurrencies" value="{{ $xf.app.em.getRepository('DBTech\Credits:Currency').getCurrencies(true) }}" />

<xf:if is="$viewableCurrencies">
    <xf:foreach loop="$viewableCurrencies" value="$currency" if="$currency.postbit">
    <dl class="pairs pairs--justified">
        <dt title="{$currency.title}">{$currency.title}</dt>
        <dd>
            <a href="{{ link('dbtech-credits/currency', $currency, {'user_id': $user.user_id}) }}" data-xf-click="overlay" class="fauxBlockLink-blockLink u-concealed">
                {$currency.prefix}{{ $currency.getValueFromUser($user) }}{$currency.suffix}
            </a>
        </dd>
    </dl>
    </xf:foreach>
</xf:if>

That's the code from the postbit template, so you'd likely want to remove the if="$currency.postbit" part :D

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version fixes an issue where the purchase action for the CHARGE BBCode would still assume it only works in posts. It will now try to obtain the necessary info, without making assumptions. You know what they say, when you assume...

This change has not been extensively tested, so if you run into any problems with this working in content types other than posts, do let me know.

As a reminder, the currently supported content types are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom