[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
The Richest Users are only displayed on the transaction page, and on the "Credits popup" that happens when you click any currency display link anywhere on your site.
Thank you for your fast reply. Do you think you will add it to the members tab in the upcoming updates? :)

Unfortunately there's no rebuild feature at this time. One is planned, but it's very hard to get right so I've not started work on it just yet. I'll be looking into it in the coming weeks and months, I'm about to be busy with moving house so I don't have a firm ETA for you unfortunately.
+1 for rebuild feature :)

When looking at the Admin CP Transaction log, can the Adjust message be added there? It shows up in the user transaction log. It would be useful for keeping track of why an adjustment was made.

On a similar note, can an option be added to make that message field required? It's something I'd require of my staff, and I want to make sure they can't forget to fill it out.

Also, I have event alerts enabled. But the account I adjusted the currency of never received an alert.

When looking at the Admin CP Transaction log, can the Adjust message be added there?
I'll add that to the list for a future update :)

It shows up in the user transaction log. It would be useful for keeping track of why an adjustment was made.

On a similar note, can an option be added to make that message field required?
I'll add that to the Event Trigger settings.

Also, I have event alerts enabled. But the account I adjusted the currency of never received an alert.
Can you please confirm whether you have chosen the "Alert" method, not Conversation or Email, in the global options? Those two options are not yet implemented, sorry :(

Fillip

Can you please confirm whether you have chosen the "Alert" method, not Conversation or Email, in the global options? Those two options are not yet implemented, sorry :(
Yep, I have the Alert method selected.
f3aab2490c54c186f11dfc5557dd7bfb.png

The add-on description has Registration listed as an event type, but I don't see it in the list of events when adding a new one.

please add a few new event triggers (or transactions logs) about your Shop add-on. like:
  • For Bank Interest (now when a user get interest from bank, nothing is displayed in transactions page to show why that credit is added to user's wallet)
  • Bank Deposit (now when a user deposit credit in bank, nothing is displayed in transactions page to show why that credit is added to user's wallet)
  • Bank Withdraw (now when a user withdraw credit from bank, nothing is displayed in transactions page to show why that credit is added to user's wallet)
  • For Trade (when in a trade a user gets or spends credit, nothing is displayed in transactions page to show why that credit is added to user's wallet)
  • For Steal (now when a user gets or lose credit because of a steal, nothing is displayed in transactions page to show why that credit is added to user's wallet)
Also in some of these cases, alert is not also being sent to user to let him/her know about the event.

Both of them are your own add-ons. A full support of Shop, by Credit, would be so useful (as you know Credit and Shop are so close together in subject). By "Full Support" I mean detailed alerts and transaction logs (containing shop name and item name and ...) too.

Top Bottom