DragonByte Credits is a highly advanced credits system for XenForo that offers advanced functionality suitable for casual activity and serious eCommerce engines alike.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- XenForo v1.5.3+, PHP 5.6+
- Updates Duration:
- 3 Months - US $27.50 / 1 Year - US $37.50 / Lifetime - US $54.95 / Branding Free Add-On - US $75
- Visible Branding:
- Yes, but removable with payment
DragonByte Credits allows you to create powerful "Events" that can occur throughout your forum. With advanced features such as charging, random additions and taxation, you can create truly interesting combination of events that allows you an unprecendented amount of control over your credits.
Our Currency Manager allows you to create virtually unlimited different currencies, each with their own set of Events. Want to make a premium currency that can only be earned a certain way? DragonByte Credits gives you the tools to do so.
Backed up by an advanced Transaction Log, you'll know exactly where all your credits come and go.
To try out the full version of this product (and all other DragonByte Tech XenForo products), please request a demo board via this page: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/info/xfdemo
DragonByte Shop Integration: All of your DragonByte Shop purchases will show up in DragonByte Credits, allowing you to fully utilise the power of the Credits mod to support your Shop!
Powerful Events: You can create events and fine tune their functionality quickly and easily, with support for most XenForo functionality as well as some 3rd party support like the "Post Ratings" mod!
[BETA] Rebuild / Recalculate: You can re-calculate events based on historical data. See the Release Notes / FAQ for more information regarding this feature while it is in the BETA stage.
Redemption Codes: Via the "Redeem" event, you can create coupon codes your users can apply to instantly earn credits!
[CHARGE=X] BBCodes: Via the "Content" event, users can charge other users to view certain content.
Alerts: Full XenForo Alert support for all 30+ event types (current & upcoming)!
Developer Friendly: Powerful callback support for all Credits actions, as well as full XFCP support for extending virtually every piece of functionality and every action page!
Complete Feature List
- Allows you to create different currencies stored in different database tables or columns
- Control the rounding applied to the currency
- Choose how to handle negative credits (reset to 0, show 0 or allow negatives)
- Choose the currency's visibility (show to designated usergroups, show to self and designated usergroups, or show to everyone)
- Prefix and Suffix support for display purposes
- Advanced settings to control table integration
Event Trigger Management
- Review a list of the different events, grouped by category
- While in debug mode, settings can be altered if you are creating a new event trigger or you know what each setting does
- Event Triggers are grouped under Accounts, Time, Discussions, Networking, Sharing, Behaviour or Options
- Inactive event triggers are not yet implemented and will be enabled in a future version
- Review a list of the different events, grouped by currency
- Create new events with powerful options (see screenshots)
- Mass update the events from the list view
- Search for users using the same search fields as the normal XF AdminCP user search
- View a paginated list of users & their credits values for each of your currencies
- Quickly update any user's points, complete with transaction log support (will show as "Adjustment by administrator" in the "Notes" field)
- <currency> Earned
- <currency> Spent
- Income (from purchasing credits with real money)
- Full XenForo Alert system support
- Unique phrases for every combination of currency movement for all 30+ event types (current & upcoming)
- Can be enabled/disabled per-event
Criteria: Fewer than X Credits
- Ability to create trophies etc. using "Fewer than X <currency>" criteria
Criteria: More than X Credits
- Ability to create trophies etc. using "More than X <currency>" criteria
Events are how you let members earn credits. You can create as many events from each of the event triggers as you want.
Some events can be limited by user group and/or forum. Other settings are available per event.
- Purchase - Buying internet points with real money via PayPal.
- Content - Using [CHARGE=X] BBCode to charge other users to see your post's content.
- Redeem - Using a redemption code
- Adjust - Manipulating the currency of someone else.
- Conversation - Sending a Private Message
- Donate - Transferring currency to another user.
- Download - Downloading a forum attachment.
- Downloaded - Someone else downloading your attachment.
- Thread - Posting a new thread
- Post - Adding a post to a thread
- Reply - Someone else posting in your thread
- Post Like - Liking a post
- Post Liked - Someone else liked your post.
- Post Rate - Rating a post using the "Post Ratings" mod
- Post Rated - Someone else rated your post using the "Post Ratings" mod
- Profile - Someone else viewing your profile. Events should be limited.
- Visit - Viewing a profile. Earning events should be limited. Charged events will lock out guests.
- View - Viewing a thread. Charged events will lock out guests.
- Viewed - Someone else viewing your thread. Events should be limited.
- Upload - Uploading a new attachment.
- Tag - Applying a descriptive label to a thread.
- Revive - Posting in a dormant thread.
- Message - Leaving a message on someone else's profile
- Messaged - Someone else leaving a message on your profile
- Warning - Receiving a Warning
- Daily Activity - Awarded on first login each day
- Follow - Following someone
- Followed - Someone else following you
- Poll - Posting a poll
- Vote - Voting in a poll
- Sticky - Your thread becoming sticky
- XenForo Media Gallery Upload - Uploading new MediaGallery Media.
- XenForo Media Gallery Download - Usergroups that can be affected by this event
- XenForo Media Gallery Downloaded - Someone else downloading your MediaGallery media.
- XenForo Media Gallery Comment - Adding a comment to a MediaGallery media resource.
- XenForo Media Gallery Commented - Someone else commenting on your MediaGallery media resource.
- XenForo Media Gallery Rate - Rating MediaGallery media.
- XenForo Media Gallery Rated - Someone else rated your MediaGallery media.
- sonnb XenGallery Upload - Uploading new XenGallery Media.
- sonnb XenGallery Download - Usergroups that can be affected by this event
- sonnb XenGallery Downloaded - Someone else downloading your XenGallery media.
- sonnb XenGallery Comment - Adding a comment to a XenGallery media resource.
- sonnb XenGallery Commented - Someone else commenting on your XenGallery media resource.
- Transfer - Moving your own currency from one form to another.
- XenForo Resource Manager Upload - Uploading a new XenResource resource.
- XenForo Resource Manager Update - Adding an update to a XenResource resource.
- XenForo Resource Manager Download - Downloading a XenResource resource.
- XenForo Resource Manager Downloaded - Someone else downloading your XenResource resource.
- XenForo Resource Manager Comment - Adding a comment to a XenResource resource.
- XenForo Resource Manager Commented - Someone else commenting on your XenResource resource.
- XenForo Resource Manager Rate - Rating a XenResource resource.
- XenForo Resource Manager Rated - Someone else rated your XenResource resource.
- Interest - Growing the value of your currency over time.
- Taxation - Reducing the value of your currency over time. Optionally transfer taxed credits to a certain user.
- Paycheck - Occurs at regular intervals.
- Trophy - Being awarded a new trophy.
- Registration - A new user registers on the forum.
- Give Warning - Applying a warning to someone else.
- Upload Avatar - Uploading a new avatar.
- Report Content - Reporting a piece of content to the moderators.
- Reported Content - Your content was reported to the moderators.
- Sportsbook Wager - Placing a wager on an event
- Sportsbook Wagered - Someone placed a wager on your event
- Sportsbook Open Bet - Creating an open bet
- Sportsbook Open Bet Accept - Accepting an open bet
- Sportsbook Open Bet Accepted - Someone accepting your open bet
- Sportsbook Bet Challenge - Creating a bet challenge with another member
- Sportsbook Bet Challenge Accept - Accepting a bet challenge
- Sportsbook Bet Challenge Accepted - Someone accepting your bet challenge
- XenMedio Upload - Uploading new XenMedio Media.
- XenMedio Comment - Adding a comment to a XenMedio media resource.
- XenMedio Commented - Someone else commenting on your XenMedio media resource.
All events have the following Advanced Settings:
- Maximum Applications
- Limit Period
[DBTech] DragonByte Credits 4.0.0
Members can gain points for various things around the forum like posting.