[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
In addition, not a big deal, but an server error occurs if you go into Currency Management, and just click the "Save" button without making any changes.
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'DBTech_Shop_Application' not found -library/DBTech/Credits/DataManager/Currency.php:247

In addition, not a big deal, but an server error occurs if you go into Currency Management, and just click the "Save" button without making any changes.
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'DBTech_Shop_Application' not found -library/DBTech/Credits/DataManager/Currency.php:247
That has already been hotfixed a while ago :)

The code being indicated by the error message is wrapped in XenForo's own check for a valid member. Are you sure these are not just historical entries from a while ago?

Fillip

I deactivated all Sportbook related Event Trigger (I also don't have any Event for that add-on. I Don't have sportbook add-on installed at all). But still in alert prefrences I see 8 checkboxes that are related to those event triggers.

I deactivated all Sportbook related Event Trigger (I also don't have any Event for that add-on. I Don't have sportbook add-on installed at all). But still in alert prefrences I see 8 checkboxes that are related to those event triggers.
The alert preferences show all event triggers, since otherwise the user's preferences would become corrupted if event triggers were re-enabled. This is working as intended.

Fillip

Any news on Article Management System (AMS)/Showcase support?
Bob has been kind enough to provide me with a development copy of this product and I will be looking to add support for those 4 actions in a future version, hopefully in an update to be released around the 26th. That's my current plan, but plans are subject to change so I cannot guarantee I will be able to add support at that time.
This is what I am waiting for.

Last edited:
Any news on AMS/Showcase support?

This is what I am waiting for.
I've been very busy with other updates at the moment, and later this month I'll be in the process of moving house. I cannot guarantee when I will have the time to implement this, sorry :(

Fillip

Please add this feature if you also like it:
  • be able to change the value of each attachment individually.
now we can generally for example define 5 credit for each attachment (and when a user download it, 5 credit will be decreased from his wallet and 5 credit will be added to wallet of that file's uploader. but sometimes some attachments have more value and we want to edit them and change their value from 5 to x for example individually. )

We really need this. Hope to find it useful and so, add it :)

Thanks

Question:
  • We have 3 currencies: C1 - C2 - C3.
  • They are in this way: (each 100 C1 = 1 C2) (each 5 C2 = 1000 C3)
  • We want: to define this in currency of C2 and C3 so that system can understand the ratio. so that users be able to easily transfer credits from their C1 to C2 or from C2 to C3 (and system automatically change the numbers accordingly. so when a user transferred 500 C1 to C2, his C1 becomes 0 and his C2 becomes 5)
  • How it is possible?
why we need it? in our site users will be able to purchase products from special shop just with their C3. and from another shop just with C1 (and way of getting those credits are different. they should be active in special parts to get C1 and be active in another parts to get C2 and ...) and each currency has a special ratio with first currency. So we want to make thing automatic here.

How it is possible?
I've broken down your exchange rates into this:
  • 1 C1 = 0.01 C2
  • 1 C1 = 2 C3
  • 1 C2 = 200 C3
  • 1 C2 = 100 C1
  • 1 C3 = 0.5 C1
  • 1 C3 = 0.0005 C2
If you go to the Manage Currencies page, and edit the currencies there, you'll find the "Relative Value" setting.

This setting is used in a formula like so:
PHP:
$calculatedAmount = ($cleanedInput['amount'] * ($currency['value'] / $this->transferCurrencies[$cleanedInput['tocurrencyid']]['value']));

If you have the following configuration values for the Relative Value settings:
  • C1: 1
  • C2: 100
  • C3: 0.5
We can then substitute those values in the formula when transferring 100 from C1 to C2:
Code:
$calculatedAmount = (100 * (1 / 100));
The result of which would be 1.

We can also substitute those values in the formula when transferring 5 from C2 to C3:
Code:
$calculatedAmount = (5 * (100 / 0.5));
The result of which would be 1000.

Fillip

If you have the following configuration values for the Relative Value settings:
  • C1: 1
  • C2: 100
  • C3: 0.5
maybe I'm confused.
each 100 C1 is 1 C2 => so if we set 100 for C2's Relative Value, its OK.
but each 5 C2 is 1000 C3 (so, each 500 C1 is 1000 C3 => each 1 C1 is 2 C3)

Relative Value for C3 should be 0.5 or 2?

:ROFLMAO:
it seems now I got it :whistle:

But new problem. Now I added a Transfer event for C2. But I see nothing to let me change my credits from any of those 3 to another one. Should I add another thing to let me change my credits? (will be appreciated if you bring an example of Transfer event for my 3 credits. as you know how they are being calculated now)

:ROFLMAO:
it seems now I got it :whistle:

But new problem. Now I added a Transfer event for C2. But I see nothing to let me change my credits from any of those 3 to another one. Should I add another thing to let me change my credits? (will be appreciated if you bring an example of Transfer event for my 3 credits. as you know how they are calculated now)
You need transfer events for all 3 currencies.

Fillip

Top Bottom