[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I have Post to give 1 and negate 5, i'm guessing that's why.
Yeah, that would be why. The Negate amount should be set to the same as the normal amount.

The template is Velour, I've not messed with the nav

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/velour.5080/
I'll install it and have a looksee, not sure if I'll get to it tonight as it's approaching midnight, I'll post back as soon as I have more information :)

Fillip

Yeah, that would be why. The Negate amount should be set to the same as the normal amount.

I'll install it and have a looksee, not sure if I'll get to it tonight as it's approaching midnight, I'll post back as soon as I have more information :)

Fillip

No problem, same here, guess you're in the UK parts. I've got work early too! Ha.

Thanks for all your help so far, looking forward to really digging into this.

No problem, same here, guess you're in the UK parts. I've got work early too! Ha.

Thanks for all your help so far, looking forward to really digging into this.
No problem :) Yeah I'm in UK too :)

It was actually fairly easy to work out, go to the dbtech_credits_navbar_right template and find & remove
Code:
    <xen:if is="{$extraTab.selected}">
    <li class="navTab selected">
        <div class="tabLinks">
            <xen:include template="dbtech_credits_navbar">
                <xen:set var="$isSubNav" value="1" />
            </xen:include>
        </div>
    </li>
    </xen:if>

Turns out your skin does not like subnavs on right-side tabs. That's something you won't have to worry about once I can add proper support for currency labels on the navbar, as you can use it in the left side instead :)

Fillip

No problem :) Yeah I'm in UK too :)

It was actually fairly easy to work out, go to the dbtech_credits_navbar_right template and find & remove
Code:
    <xen:if is="{$extraTab.selected}">
    <li class="navTab selected">
        <div class="tabLinks">
            <xen:include template="dbtech_credits_navbar">
                <xen:set var="$isSubNav" value="1" />
            </xen:include>
        </div>
    </li>
    </xen:if>

Turns out your skin does not like subnavs on right-side tabs. That's something you won't have to worry about once I can add proper support for currency labels on the navbar, as you can use it in the left side instead :)

Fillip

Works great thanks. Something for you for the morning, would it be difficult for me to add another entry into the dropdown menu? I'd like to have an "Earn More" link that goes to a post explaining how to get them.

Also slightly bugs me that hovering over the balance inside the dropdown doesn't fill the dropdown.

I'm demanding tonight, sorry!

Got it, seems to work under dbtech_credits_navbar_links_currency instead.

In terms of the postbit again, futureproofing myself, if it gets to more than 1000, is there a way to have it say 1k (1.2k, 1.55k etc)?
Not at this time, the mod doesn't support shortening like that, sorry.

Fillip

Hey man, wondering how I could manually position the credits in my postbit, the theme i'm using messes with the formatting.

Tc7Wo3v.png

I'd like to move it underneath the "joined:" line.

Hey man, wondering how I could manually position the credits in my postbit
Certainly :) First of all, in the DragonByte Tech: Credits options under "Postbit Display", untick the box there.

Then, edit your postbit and use the following template code to manually deploy the credits value:
Code:
{xen:number {$user.credits_1}, 2}

If your currency ID is not 1, replace the 1 with whatever your currency ID is.
If you want more or less decimals, replace the 2 with however many decimals you would like.

Feel free to let me know if you run into any problems with this :)

Fillip

Certainly :) First of all, in the DragonByte Tech: Credits options under "Postbit Display", untick the box there.

Then, edit your postbit and use the following template code to manually deploy the credits value:
Code:
{xen:number {$user.credits_1}, 2}

If your currency ID is not 1, replace the 1 with whatever your currency ID is.
If you want more or less decimals, replace the 2 with however many decimals you would like.

Feel free to let me know if you run into any problems with this :)

Fillip
Wonderful! Managed to style it like this:

Code:
    <dl class="pairsJustified Currency">
                            <dt> Currency:</dt>
                            <dd>{xen:number {$user.credits_1}, 2}</dd>
                            </d1>
MmWvWzy.png

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Feature: Designate a currency as "Display Currency" to be displayed on the navbar tab
Change: Improved performance by implementing phrase caching
Change: Currency information is no longer included in Post queries if it’s not needed
Change: Currency information is no longer included in Thread queries if it’s not needed
Fix: Fixed an issue where copying posts into the same thread would cause a database error
Fix: The contents of [CHARGE] tags will no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm unable to add a new currency after first deleting the default one that was there. When I attempt to, I get this in my error log:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method DBTech_Shop_Model_Currency::getDisplayCurrency() - library/DBTech/Credits/DataManager/Currency.php:184
Generated By: Rani, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(61) "http://whisperingstatic.com/admin.php?dbtech-credits/currency"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["dbtech-credits/currency"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(8) {
["currency"] => array(20) {
["title"] => string(17) "Experience Points"
["description"] => string(40) "The default DragonByte Credits currency."
["active"] => string(1) "1"
["displayorder"] => string(2) "10"
["table"] => string(4) "user"
["column"] => string(2) "xp"
["decimals"] => string(1) "0"
["negative"] => string(1) "2"
["privacy"] => string(1) "2"
["prefix"] => string(0) ""
["suffix"] => string(0) ""
["displaycurrency"] => string(1) "0"
["useprefix"] => string(1) "1"
["userid"] => string(1) "1"
["usercol"] => string(7) "user_id"
["earnmax"] => string(1) "0"
["maxtime"] => string(1) "0"
["value"] => string(1) "1"
["inbound"] => string(1) "1"
["outbound"] => string(1) "1"
}
["action"] => string(6) "update"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(48) "/admin.php?dbtech-credits/currency&action=modify"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
["do"] => string(8) "currency"
["id"] => int(0)
}
}

@DragonByte Tech Found an incomplete phrase in the Manage Currencies section, when there are no currencies entered yet: dbtech_credits_no_currencys
Thanks, I'll resolve that for the next version :)

I'm unable to add a new currency after first deleting the default one that was there. When I attempt to, I get this in my error log:
My apologies, I have hotfixed v3.4.0 with a fix for this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Fillip

I'm runningn v3.4.0, and I still consistently get the error:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: credits_1 - library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php:75

Is this a template problem?

I'm runningn v3.4.0, and I still consistently get the error:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: credits_1 - library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php:75

Is this a template problem?
I've identified a potential cause for this where a guest user could be generating this message if you are using the new Display Currency option. Is that true for you?

Fillip

Top Bottom