[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Nope... :(

tonnes of the follow errors now in the log and transaction awards have stopped again for some reason:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: currencies - library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php(77): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/mydomain/...', 77, Array)
#1 [internal function]: DBTech_Credits_XenForo_EventListener_NavigationTabs::listen(Array, 'forums')
#2 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(495): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs', Array)
#4 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(371): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams('forums')
#5 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams(Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#6 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://mydomain/threads/the-hip.21166/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Nope... :(

tonnes of the follow errors now in the log and transaction awards have stopped again for some reason:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: currencies - library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php(77): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/mydomain/...', 77, Array)
#1 [internal function]: DBTech_Credits_XenForo_EventListener_NavigationTabs::listen(Array, 'forums')
#2 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(495): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs', Array)
#4 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(371): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams('forums')
#5 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams(Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#6 /home/mydomain/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://mydomain/threads/the-hip.21166/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Can you try clicking Repair Cache and see if that works for you?

Fillip

Nope, errors still persist.

Some credit actions started to be awarded again but I'm not 100% sure if it is consistent.

Note that when doing the repair cache, it shows this:

dbtech_credits_cache dbtech_credits_rebuilt successfully! Redirecting...

Also note that in the Event Triggers Management area, nothing can be done, all options are greyed out - can't remember if this is how it should be but I'm thinking not?

I've been trying to figure out why daily activity events are being duplicated for one of my users (and no one else) and can't quite figure it out.

I'm considering switching to this credit system since I'm already using your shop add-on. I just had a quick question first. For the Post event type, can those be set to a specific thread? So somebody will gain currency if they reply to a specific thread, instead of just posting anywhere.

I'm considering switching to this credit system since I'm already using your shop add-on. I just had a quick question first. For the Post event type, can those be set to a specific thread? So somebody will gain currency if they reply to a specific thread, instead of just posting anywhere.
There's no way to do this just now, but let me try to get this added for you in Monday's update :)

I'll post back whether I was successful, stand by :)

Fillip

interested in purchasing this product and the shop across like 3 forums. however I have a concern about the xenforo shop plugin. for an user group upgrade item, does it have the ability to send pm to admin when a user purchases it and allow for it to be manually approved?

interested in purchasing this product and the shop across like 3 forums. however I have a concern about the xenforo shop plugin. for an user group upgrade item, does it have the ability to send pm to admin when a user purchases it and allow for it to be manually approved?
There's no manual approval process unfortunately, although it does feature a PM alert whenever someone purchases and/or configures an item.

Some items have user configurations (e.g. custom user titles) and you can choose to be alerted whenever someone buys this item along with what they entered.

Fillip

There's no manual approval process unfortunately, although it does feature a PM alert whenever someone purchases and/or configures an item.

Some items have user configurations (e.g. custom user titles) and you can choose to be alerted whenever someone buys this item along with what they entered.

Fillip

does user group change items have configuration setting to alert admins?

is it supporting [bd] Zarinpal (which is using [bd] paygates). If not, will this support them? (this is main question. Because without it we are unable to use this add-on at all)
Is there any importer for [bd] banking?
here is question. I explain it and please let me know if its possible with this add-on or not:
We set in acp that each attachment has value of 5 credit. So, any one should pay 5 credit in order to download each file.
Then you upload an attachment. And I download it. So 5 credit will be decreased from my account. (And will be added to your account)
Then you upload an important attachment that you believe its value is 30 credit (and you ask us to individually increase its value) will we able to increase value of that special attachment?

so, in this story, I talked about 4 features:
  • set default value for each attachment
  • decrease value of attachment from credit of user when they download
  • increase credit of uploader of attachment when users download their attachments
  • changing value of attachments individually.
Are they possible?
Unfortunately it's not possible to individually set th value of an attachment, although it is possible to set a modifier based on file size. That is not exactly what you describe but it's the closest feature at the moment.
all of those things rely on the ability to individually value an attachment and this is not possible.
Any update about these? mostly about zarinpal support for first (as you also added its support to your donation add-on and now know how to fully support it) ?

Thanks

Top Bottom