[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
@DragonByte Tech I am using your extension on the XF forum with a custom theme. I am wondering if you could assist me to change the view in the postbit area.
Current situation:
604fad6d83f444ca947b949b411009ef.png

I'd like to have the credits as an icon, next to the trophies icon, something like this:

f268e689806a4c27954dbd69fd27fded.png

Would this be possible? :)

I have no idea how I would do that, could you ask your skin developer for a tutorial for mod developers? If that's a custom feature of your skin it should be possible for them to assist :)

Fillip

How can I change the navigation text to use a font awesome icon instead? I am experimenting with the "right" location for the link.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

How can I change the navigation text to use a font awesome icon instead? I am experimenting with the "right" location for the link.

Thanks in advance.

Mark
OK, I found the navigation right template, and was able to insert the font awesome icon into it replacing the phrase as that is my preference.

I am wondering where the navigation text comes from if you could point me to it, and if I will be able to enter the font awesome tag into it and have it render. This way I will not have an edited template to deal with next time an update comes along.

Thanks
Mark

@DragonByte Tech
here is question. I explain it and please let me know if its possible with this add-on or not:
We set in acp that each attachment has value of 5 credit. So, any one should pay 5 credit in order to download each file.
Then you upload an attachment. And I download it. So 5 credit will be decreased from my account. (And will be added to your account)
Then you upload an important attachment that you believe its value is 30 credit (and you ask us to individually increase its value) will we able to increase value of that special attachment?

so, in this story, I talked about 4 features:
  • set default value for each attachment
  • decrease value of attachment from credit of user when they download
  • increase credit of uploader of attachment when users download their attachments
  • changing value of attachments individually.
Are they possible?

Thanks

OK, I found the navigation right template, and was able to insert the font awesome icon into it replacing the phrase as that is my preference.

I am wondering where the navigation text comes from if you could point me to it, and if I will be able to enter the font awesome tag into it and have it render. This way I will not have an edited template to deal with next time an update comes along.

Thanks
Mark
I don't believe there is a unique phrase for the navigation tab, the phrase is dbtech_shop_shop IIRC.

@DragonByte Tech
here is question. I explain it and please let me know if its possible with this add-on or not:
We set in acp that each attachment has value of 5 credit. So, any one should pay 5 credit in order to download each file.
Then you upload an attachment. And I download it. So 5 credit will be decreased from my account. (And will be added to your account)
Then you upload an important attachment that you believe its value is 30 credit (and you ask us to individually increase its value) will we able to increase value of that special attachment?

so, in this story, I talked about 4 features:
  • set default value for each attachment
  • decrease value of attachment from credit of user when they download
  • increase credit of uploader of attachment when users download their attachments
  • changing value of attachments individually.
Are they possible?

Thanks
Unfortunately it's not possible to individually set th value of an attachment, although it is possible to set a modifier based on file size. That is not exactly what you describe but it's the closest feature at the moment.

Fillip

A styling bug when integrated credits navigation with shop,..

member-right-dropdown.webp

Transaction link styling when using "right" navigation,

Just upgraded to the latest release and getting a tonne of errors in the ACP server logs:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: credits_1 - library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php:54
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/domain/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php(54): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/domain/...', 54, Array)
#1 [internal function]: DBTech_Credits_XenForo_EventListener_NavigationTabs::listen(Array, '')
#2 /home/takethep/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/takethep/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(495): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs', Array)
#4 /home/takethep/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(371): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams('')
#5 /home/takethep/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams(Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#6 /home/takethep/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/takethep/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(79) "http://www.domain.com/gallery/jingle-balls-borussia-dortmunds-very-special-performance-of-a-christmas-classic.3753/
"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

And

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: credits_2 - library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php:61
Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/domain/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php(61): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/domain/...', 61, Array)
#1 [internal function]: DBTech_Credits_XenForo_EventListener_NavigationTabs::listen(Array, 'xengallery')
#2 /home/takethep/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/takethep/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(495): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs', Array)
#4 /home/takethep/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(371): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams('xengallery')
#5 /home/takethep/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams(Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#6 /home/takethep/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/takethep/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(120) "http://www.domain.com/gallery/jingle-balls-borussia-dortmunds-very-special-performance-of-a-christmas-classic.3753/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@RDR I've added a potential hotfix for this, can you re-download and re-upload then clear the error log and let me know if it happens again?

Sorry about the inconvenience :(

Fillip

Reactions: RDR
I have no idea how I would do that, could you ask your skin developer for a tutorial for mod developers? If that's a custom feature of your skin it should be possible for them to assist :)

Fillip

Hmm, this should not be hard to implement. What code is being used to display the amount of credits? :)

Hmm, it shouldn't say unexpected error though. It should give an actual error message. I'll look into it further before Monday's update :)

Fillip

With the 3.3.3 update, this error pops on attempts to donate to someone not in donate grp:

hgTbwMx.png

Can it display a phrase please?

Just realised that since the hotfix / upgrade above, credits are not being awarded anymore - anyone else seeing this?

Top Bottom