[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Getting the following filling up the error log after upgrading yesterday:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: forumId - library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event.php:839
Generated By: Regs, Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/domain/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event.php(839): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/domain/...', 839, Array)
#1 /home/domain/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event/Post.php(47): DBTech_Credits_Model_Event->assertEvent(Array, Array, Array, Array)
#2 /home/domain/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event.php(248): DBTech_Credits_Model_Event_Post->assertEvent(Array, Array, Array, Array)
#3 /home/domain/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event/Post.php(23): DBTech_Credits_Model_Event->trigger('post', 1, NULL, false, Array)
#4 /home/domain/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(112): DBTech_Credits_Model_Event_Post->apply(1, 7954, 286, 20560, 'He is only in t...')
#5 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(392): DBTech_Credits_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_messagePreSave()
#6 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1460): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave()
#7 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(571): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#8 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#9 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/domain/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(65) "http://www.domain.com/threads/2016-whitecaps.20560/add-reply"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["message_html"] => string(65) "<p>He is only in the league because he is American</p><p><br></p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(63) "http://www.domain.com/threads/2016-whitecaps.20560/page-28"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "c64a7838244540e1f3514f8e9f688546"
    ["last_date"] => string(10) "1473823956"
    ["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1473823956"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(37) "/threads/2016-whitecaps.20560/page-28"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Question about:
[CHARGE=X] BBCodes: Via the "Content" event, users can charge other users to view certain content.

Do you mean? => I post a content and set it to [charge=20] => then anyone who wants to read that content should spend 20 credit first. (the credit will come from his account to my account)
Right?

Correct :)

Fillip
what a nice feature. Thanks

Would be awesome if one day you also add this ability for attaching files. So that user be able to set a credit for any file that he/she attaches, then anyone who wants to download it be forced to spend the credit and then get it.

Just a quick question: why using CHARGE bbcode is not permission based? Maybe we decide to limit it to special usergroup. Now all groups can use it.
(this is the same with the whole credit system)
All other things are permission based and are easily controlable.

CHARGE is also displayed on editor in conversations. But when I use it, the receipant can see the content without paying credit.

Isn't there any rebuild system for credits?
For example we added lots of events for different event triggers. And logically we want to give credits according to those events, even for users old activities. As a simple example: we added Thread as an event. And a user has 4000 threads. So we want the system give him 4000*x credit (but now the system just gives users credit for their threads that are being posted since adding that event to the add-on. I also repaired the cache but it didn't add credit for old threads of users)
(in bd banking add-on, we easily could change the credits of any even in any time and easily run the rebuild process, and it would start recounting the credits and update their wallet. But in your awesome add-on that is going to be replaced with that add-on in our site, I couldn't find this process yet)

If there is a rebuild system, then how can I find it please? and if not, would you please add it to your plan, as its absolutely essential?

Thanks

I have some questions.
  1. Can you turn off all features to earn credits?
  2. Is it possible to buy credits through paygates?
  3. Is there a wallet? What does it look like?
  4. Is there any way we can let members buy physical products with credits?
  5. Can members pay to post content? i.e. pay X credits to post 1 thread.

a problem:
when I set "Transaction Alert Method" to "Alert" and then activate the Alert of an event, and then when that event happens, the user gets alerts.
But when I set it to "Conversation" or "Email", the user doesn't get any conversation or email when that event happens. Just Alert works.

I added event of Avatar, and then removed my avatar. The alert that came to me was empty:
After that added an avatar. Again the alert that came was empty.

Attachments

• 2016-09-15_02-03-37.webp
    2016-09-15_02-03-37.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 2
I added event of Avatar, and then removed my avatar. The alert that came to me was empty:
the same with alert for event of uploading or deleting media in xfmg. Alert was empty in both situations.

I have some questions.
  1. Can you turn off all features to earn credits?
  2. Is it possible to buy credits through paygates?
  3. Is there a wallet? What does it look like?
  4. Is there any way we can let members buy physical products with credits?
  5. Can members pay to post content? i.e. pay X credits to post 1 thread.
1. Yes
2. Not at this time
3. Sorry, I don't understand this question. Once the money has been converted to forum credits, there's no way to return it to real money.
4. That would be down to whatever 3rd party eCommerce product that also supports virtual currencies.
5. They can indeed, by using the Charge feature of each individual event :)

a problem:
when I set "Transaction Alert Method" to "Alert" and then activate the Alert of an event, and then when that event happens, the user gets alerts.
But when I set it to "Conversation" or "Email", the user doesn't get any conversation or email when that event happens. Just Alert works.
Email is not yet implemented, sorry.

There are a few alert types that are not yet implemented, I'll look at them for a future version :)

Fillip

Sorry, I don't understand this question.
A virtual wallet is basically a page or set of account pages that shows what they have and its history.
Is there an account page to see the amount of credits they have, their transfer history, with functions to buy more credits, send credits, etc. ?

Email is not yet implemented, sorry.
How about Conversation? If its implemented, then its not working.

There are a few alert types that are not yet implemented, I'll look at them for a future version :)
Thanks. I'll be waiting for them until we start using it. Till that time I'll try to add events :)

Not at this time, it's on the table for the future but at the moment I am focusing on adding more content types before adding a rebuild feature :)
Thanks. Will be waiting for it, because I'm sure users will be shocked if they see all their credits are gone abd new credit system is coming that give them no credit for their qctivities over the years.

Thanks

One another suggestion here: now we can set to have Alerts OR Conversation OR Email to let users they got credit. and per-event we can enable/disable it.
It would be better to be able to set the type (alert, conversation, email) per-event base. For example, some events are important so we want the conversation be started with user. and some of them are not important and we want to sent alert to them. But now, we can set just one type for all events.

Thanks

Top Bottom