[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
You need to add a transfer event to both the source and the recipient currency. You also need to make sure the currency you wish to transfer from has the Outbound setting set to Yes, and the currency you wish to transfer to has the Inbound setting set to Yes.

That will allow you to transfer from Currency A to Currency B using the exchange rate set in Currency B. If you wish B to be worth half of A, set the Value to 0.5.

Fillip

I only have one currency. Here are my settings.

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture2.webp
    Capture2.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 6
Is there a way to retroactively give people credits? i.e. run something where their post count, time registered, etc is calculated and credited? The credits plugin by Theme House does this.
TL;DR: Not yet, but it's coming :)

I do have plans to create a "Rebuild" function, but it's a very complex thing to do so I'm holding off on it for the time being. I want to improve my knowledge of XF before tackling such a task - as an example, I've recently taken the first step to figuring out how to create "deferred" actions. If you're not familiar with the internals, it's the white screens you see when you install a new mod or rebuild the caches from the Tools menu.

Things like that will come in supremely handy for this functionality. I want to make sure I do it right the first time around, I don't want this to be another one of those "I wish I had a week to go back and fix this to make it more dynamic" type of things, if that makes sense? :)

Fillip

I only have one currency. Here are my settings.
Then I'm not sure what you are trying to do. The Transfer event, as per the event description, is only for transferring between currencies.

Are you trying to allow members to donate to each other? If so, please use a Donate event instead.
Are you trying to allow staff members to add/remove credits from members? If so, please use an Adjust event instead (and make sure the relevant UGs have the correct permissions in XF's usergroup permissions).

Fillip

Then I'm not sure what you are trying to do. The Transfer event, as per the event description, is only for transferring between currencies.

Are you trying to allow members to donate to each other? If so, please use a Donate event instead.
Are you trying to allow staff members to add/remove credits from members? If so, please use an Adjust event instead (and make sure the relevant UGs have the correct permissions in XF's usergroup permissions).

Fillip

Oh! Yeah, my intentions were to allow them to donate to each other. In the old credits system I was using it was called transfer. Sorry!! Thanks for explaining that! :oops:

TL;DR: Not yet, but it's coming :)

I do have plans to create a "Rebuild" function, but it's a very complex thing to do so I'm holding off on it for the time being. I want to improve my knowledge of XF before tackling such a task - as an example, I've recently taken the first step to figuring out how to create "deferred" actions. If you're not familiar with the internals, it's the white screens you see when you install a new mod or rebuild the caches from the Tools menu.

Things like that will come in supremely handy for this functionality. I want to make sure I do it right the first time around, I don't want this to be another one of those "I wish I had a week to go back and fix this to make it more dynamic" type of things, if that makes sense? :)

Fillip

That will be great! I know that an import feature isn't an option from other credit systems so a way to retroactively award members would be perfect! I'm glad that it's in the future plans!

That will be great! I know that an import feature isn't an option from other credit systems so a way to retroactively award members would be perfect! I'm glad that it's in the future plans!
I do want to add importers as well, but I think that may be best left till such a time as we've implemented all the event types found in the other credits mods.

There's no point in importing less than 100% of the data after all ;)

Fillip

Hello @DragonByte Tech,

How do I add the option for users to pay real money for credits?

Regards,
Velli.
Firstly, you'll want to go to the Event Triggers page and edit the Purchase event. Make sure you check out the Event Trigger Specific Settings tab and make sure the currency code and currency symbol is correct.

Secondly, you'll want to create a new Purchase event. Leave everything in the Event Settings tab as default unless you wish to add bonuses and random modifiers to the amount of currency people will earn. In the Event Trigger Specific Settings tab on this page you can add a description that'll show up in the list, a cost (which will be in real money, in the currency you chose in step 1), and the amount of credits people will earn.

Afterwards, simply click any link with that currency and you'll see a new Purchase tab that lists your newly created Purchase event.

Once you've had a few sales, you can click the DragonByte Credits AdminCP menu group header thingy to see a graph of your sales, or if you prefer, use XenForo's own Daily/Weekly/Monthly Statistics pages - we integrate with that too! I like graphs, graphs are shiny :D

Fillip

Firstly, you'll want to go to the Event Triggers page and edit the Purchase event. Make sure you check out the Event Trigger Specific Settings tab and make sure the currency code and currency symbol is correct.

Secondly, you'll want to create a new Purchase event. Leave everything in the Event Settings tab as default unless you wish to add bonuses and random modifiers to the amount of currency people will earn. In the Event Trigger Specific Settings tab on this page you can add a description that'll show up in the list, a cost (which will be in real money, in the currency you chose in step 1), and the amount of credits people will earn.

Afterwards, simply click any link with that currency and you'll see a new Purchase tab that lists your newly created Purchase event.

Once you've had a few sales, you can click the DragonByte Credits AdminCP menu group header thingy to see a graph of your sales, or if you prefer, use XenForo's own Daily/Weekly/Monthly Statistics pages - we integrate with that too! I like graphs, graphs are shiny :D

Fillip
Oh, thank you very much.
Finally, where do I add my Paypal account?

how exactly is the steal option works? I don't see any other options than enable/disable, how members can use this feature?

If a user wants to transfer their credits to another, how?
These two users are "normal" (Registered) without any power. You can only transfer and not take (steal).

If a user wants to transfer their credits to another, how?
These two users are "normal" (Registered) without any power. You can only transfer and not take (steal).
Hi there,

Set up a new Donate event, make sure the Usergroups setting is either left with no options selected or includes both users :)

A new tab will then appear in the currency popup, which can be accessed from pretty much anywhere the title of your currency is displayed on the forum :)

Fillip

I've just released a hotfix for v3.0.3 which corrects an issue where using the Interest or Paycheck events could cause users' credits to go out of control and paying out credits for dates going forward until some time in 2106 (not a typo).

To resolve this issue, please re-download the product and re-upload the files.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fillip

I'm having this error every now and then

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'sss.xf_dbtech_shop_lotteryticket' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 1:35 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/sss/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#1 /home/sss/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#2 /home/sss/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#3 /home/sss/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...', Array)
#4 /home/sss/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/StatsHandler/LotteryTicket.php(15): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...', Array)
#5 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Stats.php(335): DBTech_Shop_XenForo_StatsHandler_LotteryTicket->getData(1462406400, 1462492800)
#6 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Counters.php(26): XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData(1462406400, 1462492800)
#7 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(355): XenForo_CronEntry_Counters::recordDailyStats(Array)
#8 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#9 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999988079071, '')
#10 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999988079071, '', false)
#11 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 8, '', false)
#12 /home/sss/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "http://sss.net/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I have disabled the lotteries but still I get it.

Top Bottom