[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Hello @DragonByte Tech.

When active your addon, the forum brings me errors "mobiquo" in other addons. Some addons stop functioning normally.

You can check it, please?

upload_2016-4-16_12-8-37.webp

Regards,
Velli.

Hello @DragonByte Tech.

When active your addon, the forum brings me errors "mobiquo" in other addons. Some addons stop functioning normally.

You can check it, please?

Regards,
Velli.
Could you please provide a list of all the addons that stop functioning? Also, could you try disabling Tapatalk and see if that resolves it for you?

We've heard no other reports of addon conflicts with the latest versions of our mods.

Fillip

Could you please provide a list of all the addons that stop functioning? Also, could you try disabling Tapatalk and see if that resolves it for you?

We've heard no other reports of addon conflicts with the latest versions of our mods.

Fillip
Oh, wow.
I didn't know that "mobiquo" was Tapatalk. I upgraded to the more stable version and there is no error.

Thanks!

I think there are some issues with this plugin on my forum.

1) when a member buy something from the shop their credits don't change, they still have the same amount.
2) I cannot change the amount of credits of any members, I tried from ACP and from the adjust user credits (have set permissions correctly I believe).

1) when a member buy something from the shop their credits don't change, they still have the same amount.
Have you installed the latest version of both DragonByte Credits and DragonByte Shop, and linked the currencies together?

If you have different configuration of your currencies in DB Credits and DB Shop, you will be presented with a form that lets you choose with DB Credits currency your DB Shop currency gets linked to.

If the configurations are identical, this is handled automatically.

This has been confirmed to work on a live forum, so it's likely there's a misconfiguration somewhere. With a bit more detail from you I can certainly assist you in getting this working :)

2) I cannot change the amount of credits of any members, I tried from ACP and from the adjust user credits (have set permissions correctly I believe).
Please make sure you have not selected any usergroups for the Adjust event in your Event Manager. The "Affected Usergroups" setting is not a set of permissions, it decides what members can have their credits adjusted. Setting this to administrators only means that you are only able to adjust administrators' credits, which I'm guessing is not what you want :)

The permissions for who can use the adjust event is found in the User Group Permissions area in the normal XenForo interface.

Fillip

Have you installed the latest version of both DragonByte Credits and DragonByte Shop, and linked the currencies together?

If you have different configuration of your currencies in DB Credits and DB Shop, you will be presented with a form that lets you choose with DB Credits currency your DB Shop currency gets linked to.

If the configurations are identical, this is handled automatically.

This has been confirmed to work on a live forum, so it's likely there's a misconfiguration somewhere. With a bit more detail from you I can certainly assist you in getting this working :)

After some many trial and error I found my issue..
I needed the event DragonByte Shop - Sale to be active. :ROFLMAO:

yeyeyseyeys.webp

as for my second issue yeah that seems to be it, I can change administrators credits it seems, so I need to change that for users.

After some many trial and error I found my issue..
I needed the event DragonByte Shop - Sale to be active. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 132682

as for my second issue yeah that seems to be it, I can change administrators credits it seems, so I need to change that for users.
Please do not de-activate any of the integration events. That will prevent them from working. Please re-activate all your disabled DragonByte Shop events.

Out of curiosity, why would you de-activate them in the first place? I don't understand why.

Fillip

:whistle::whistle: because they were giving points, I assumed the points of the dragonbyte shop is just a simplified version of credits and they will run the action twice., my bad, all active now.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

New Features:

Event: Give Warning
  • Applying a warning to someone else.
  • Usergroups that can be affected by this event
  • Charge for event trigger
  • Give Warning Amount
  • Random Addition
  • Give Warning Negation Amount
  • Point Amount
  • Point Negation Amount
  • Minimum Points for this event to be triggered
  • Maximum Points (Exceeded amounts are ignored)
  • Below Minimum Points Handling (exclude currency amount, exclude entire event, prevent the event...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, first, thank you so much for installing the add-ons! Now, I was wondering in the Credits add on, under currency settings, what do I put in the column section? I am a bit confused on that.

also, when I just went to save the custom currency, this is what happened;

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS credits_2, user.dbtech_credits_credits AS credits_1, subaccount_parent.' at line 6

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 446
  6. XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 959
  7. XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in XfAddOns/Blogs/Override/Model/User.php at line 21
  8. XfAddOns_Blogs_Override_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 415
  9. XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 419
  10. XenForo_Session::startAdminSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 48
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 306
  12. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 350
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/bethannm/public_html/hookedonroleplaying.com/admin.php at line 13

also, when I just went to save the custom currency, this is what happened;
Please only use A-Z, 0-9, and underscores. No spaces. This is what caused the error.

I have resolved this @ your site and I'll make changes to the product to prevent this from happening in the future.

Fillip

you are truly awesome! Thank you so much for fixing this so quick. who knew that one little thing like a space could cause such an issue?

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

New Features:

Daily/Weekly/Monthly Statistics
  • DragonByte Credits <currency> Earned
  • DragonByte Credits <currency> Spent
  • DragonByte Credits income

Changed Features:
  • Error messages that do not come from Overlays will now no longer change the AdminCP tab
  • AdminCP lists now use a smaller font size for a more compact look
  • Actions like "Repair Cache" that previously would redirect without any indication something had...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just wondering if i need to update my software, or if you already made the changes yesterday when you were fixing some stuff for me?

@DragonByte Tech

For some reason I can't get the transfer option to show up even though I have an event added.
You need to add a transfer event to both the source and the recipient currency. You also need to make sure the currency you wish to transfer from has the Outbound setting set to Yes, and the currency you wish to transfer to has the Inbound setting set to Yes.

That will allow you to transfer from Currency A to Currency B using the exchange rate set in Currency B. If you wish B to be worth half of A, set the Value to 0.5.

Fillip

Is there a way to retroactively give people credits? i.e. run something where their post count, time registered, etc is calculated and credited? The credits plugin by Theme House does this.

Top Bottom