[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Hey @DragonByte Tech,

A doubt.
I have it configured so each time a user creates a new thread in x forum, he receives 100 Credits. However, each time said user edits the OP from that thread he keeps getting 100 Credits, and changing the Frecuency or the Maximum Applications doesn't work.

Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey @DragonByte Tech,

A doubt.
I have it configured so each time a user creates a new thread in x forum, he receives 100 Credits. However, each time said user edits the OP from that thread he keeps getting 100 Credits, and changing the Frecuency or the Maximum Applications doesn't work.

Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks!
Set the Negate amount of the event to the same amount as you award normally. This is working as intended.

Fillip

Hello,

A quick question. Is there anyway to round up interest amounts given? So everday I have it set between 2-4 interest, and sometimes it'll give 1.4 or 2.7... is there anyway it can just give "2", "3" or "4"?

Hello,

A quick question. Is there anyway to round up interest amounts given? So everday I have it set between 2-4 interest, and sometimes it'll give 1.4 or 2.7... is there anyway it can just give "2", "3" or "4"?
At this time it's hardcoded to allow at least one decimal, sorry :(

Fillip

Hi, I would like to make a request, and if not possible can this be done custom?

Is it possible to have the users opt out from earning credits from messages if they want ? I understand I could just change them usergroup, but this would be one time thing and if they want.
example tick the box = no credits for that message.
creedddddd.webp

Is it possible to have the users opt out from earning credits from messages if they want ? I understand I could just change them usergroup, but this would be one time thing and if they want.
example tick the box = no credits for that message.
Why in the world would anyone want to not receive credits? I'm sure we can set something up to do this as a custom work option but I'm just highly confused as to why.

Fillip

Why in the world would anyone want to not receive credits? I'm sure we can set something up to do this as a custom work option but I'm just highly confused as to why.

Fillip
reasons ^^ I could explain it on the custom ticket, I will open one on your website this week. thanks.

wheres the option for that?
You need to set up a new Purchase Event, which will let you choose how many credits you award and how much in real money it costs.

The currency is set in the Purchase Event Trigger, and the PayPal email is set the same place you set the PP email for your User Upgrades in the forum.

Fillip

events disappeared after last update
fgfafasdasdf.webp

Before I had the same issue with Event trigger management but the update fixed it.

also I had 1 error after updating the plugin, just in case it's related.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'DBTech_Shop_XenForo_Model_User' not found - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 5:24 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "http://example.com/index.php?liveupdate"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(8) "/forums/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Have you tried clicking Repair Cache?

Also, as for the error exception, that's probably something that happened during the update. If it's only happened once, it's nothing to worry about :)

Fillip

Have you tried clicking Repair Cache?

Also, as for the error exception, that's probably something that happened during the update. If it's only happened once, it's nothing to worry about :)

Fillip
Yes I tried repair cache for credits and shop, I get this message Action completed successfully. but nothing changes.
also I tried reinstalling the xml still nothing.

Last edited:
Yes I tried repair cache for credits and shop, I get this message Action completed successfully. but nothing changes.
also I tried reinstalling the xml still nothing.
Hmm, can you check the xf_dbtech_credits_event table manually in MySQL to see if it still contains the events?

Fillip

Top Bottom