[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Are you referring to the Donate event? Did you enable the Transaction Alert option both globally and in the event?
Fillip

Yes, the donate event! The alert option is enabled for transactions, but I don't know to do it globally and in the event.
edit: Nevermind, it works now!

Last edited:
Is there a way for us to possibly style the Credits in the postbit a little? I can add a prefix and suffix to the dollar amount, but I would like to do things like make the font-size bigger and add a font-awesome icon next to the amount of points.

Is there a way for us to possibly style the Credits in the postbit a little? I can add a prefix and suffix to the dollar amount, but I would like to do things like make the font-size bigger and add a font-awesome icon next to the amount of points.
The template to modify is dbtech_credits_postbit_stats :)

Fillip

Was adding another currency and I'm pretty sure I did something dumb and this happened
uW26yZY.png

I can't access admin either.
edit: Was able to get through admin by disabling the add on through FTP, but I can't enable it without bringing the forum down again

Last edited:
Hey, sorry for the delay in responding. My work machine is in for repair and I have been sick, so I'm behind on all my work :(

@LAYSUS can you tell me what you tried to use as points column? I added extensive error protection against this happening but it clearly wasn't sufficient.

To get the forum back, add $config['enableListeners'] = false; in config.php then re-enable the addon, and attempt to delete your currency.

If that does not work, you need to manually remove the currency from the dbtech_credits_currency table and click Repair Cache in the AdminCP.

Fillip

Hey, sorry for the delay in responding. My work machine is in for repair and I have been sick, so I'm behind on all my work :(

@LAYSUS can you tell me what you tried to use as points column? I added extensive error protection against this happening but it clearly wasn't sufficient.

To get the forum back, add $config['enableListeners'] = false; in config.php then re-enable the addon, and attempt to delete your currency.

If that does not work, you need to manually remove the currency from the dbtech_credits_currency table and click Repair Cache in the AdminCP.

Fillip

That's fine! Get well soon.

If I remember correctly it was something like dbtech_credits_user (?). I copied the points column from the first currency we have into the second one that I was making, not knowing that it would screw up the whole forum.

Another one of the admins has managed to get the site back up from the FTP with the code you've mentioned, but when I try to enable the credits add on. It does the same thing as before where you get the error page and admin CP cant be accessible. I would try and delete and reinstall the add on, but a lot of our forum users have a lot of virtual money and I'm not sure if they would be happy if they had to start all over again.

Is there another way to get rid of that specific currency without having to delete and reinstall the add on?

Last edited:
Usermanagment: I tried to change the sort to Posts / Descending, but the search is still sorted by username. Maybe i am just blind to understand it. :)

And i miss an event to take or pass an amount in percent of the money. This should be possible with interest and taxation, right?

In other words maybe someone can help me to do this:

I want to take every month 10% of the money from every user.
Or 8% from the usergroup A and 12% from usergroup B.

I want to pay 2% interest for everyone.
Or 1% for the usergroup A and 2% for usergroup B.

I want to give 100 for a birthday, but take 200 away if someone change his birthday.

For christmas i want something like with the birthday, but with another text/alarm.

I want to have a lot of random things, but with a random time factor. Beeing online and every 10 time is not really random. How i can i do it that i can happen from 4 till 10 times in a year with a random time?

Last edited:
For the vb mods you had some documentation. Is there any for the xf credits, please?
I really would like to know all the callbacks for example and solve the problems from above.

More strange things:

Daily online should give 50 and random 0 to 50. It is called at 0:00 and not at the time the user was online. The amount ftom the last 20 users is between 25 and 29. This cant be really random.

The text for this is Amount at 0:00 from username to username.
I really like the idea that a bankuser sends the money (and that this one can send only what it has!); but this is not implemented i think.

So i should change to text to: from SYSTEM to username?

Usermanagment: I tried to change the sort to Posts / Descending, but the search is still sorted by username. Maybe i am just blind to understand it. :)
I'll look into that.

I want to give 100 for a birthday, but take 200 away if someone change his birthday.
There is no event for when a user changes their birthday, sorry.

For christmas i want something like with the birthday, but with another text/alarm.['quote]There is no christmas event either, sorry.

I want to have a lot of random things, but with a random time factor. Beeing online and every 10 time is not really random. How i can i do it that i can happen from 4 till 10 times in a year with a random time?
That is not possible, sorry.

All other things you listed should be possible.

For the vb mods you had some documentation. Is there any for the xf credits, please?
I really would like to know all the callbacks for example and solve the problems from above.
Unfortunately there is no manual for XF Credits at the moment, sorry :(

Daily online should give 50 and random 0 to 50. It is called at 0:00 and not at the time the user was online. The amount ftom the last 20 users is between 25 and 29. This cant be really random.
Unlikely, but possible :)

So i should change to text to: from SYSTEM to username?
Sorry, I don't understand the question.

Fillip

Hello!

For some reason the optional message function doesn't work when trying to donate to people. Is there settings for it? My forum users only get a notification that says 'xx donated $' but doesn't show the optional message when they add one

Hello!

For some reason the optional message function doesn't work when trying to donate to people. Is there settings for it? My forum users only get a notification that says 'xx donated $' but doesn't show the optional message when they add one
When you say "notification", do you mean the Alert? If so, it is intended that it does not display the optional message. It will be displayed in the transaction log.

Fillip

There is no event for when a user changes their birthday, sorry.
So i can get the money for my birthday every day again while chaning the date of birth?

What is about interest and taxes? How can i take them in percent, please?

Again my question, please.
The bank gives 25 plus (0-25) every day for beeing online.
I have since yesterday some hundreds of users and everywhere they have 25-29, but never more.
This means that the random calculation from 0 to 25 is never more then 4!
It is for alle userts 0, 1, 2 or 4; the calculation is wrong (or i dont understand the meaning of the field "Random Addition")

Birthday

BirthdayNegation Amount
Charged when / (if charging) awarded when this event is reverted.

What means "reverted" for a birthday?

Top Bottom